Experience the dawn of all-out war only in Battlefield™ 1. Fight your way through epic battles ranging from tight urban combat in a besieged French city to the heavily defended mountain forts in the Italian Alps or frantic combats in the deserts of Arabia. Discover a world at war through an adventure-filled campaign, or join in epic multiplayer battles with up to 64 players, and adapt your tactics to the earth-shattering destruction and dynamic weather. Fight as infantry, lead horse charges or take control of amazing vehicles on land, air and sea, from tanks and biplanes to the gigantic Behemoths – some of the largest vehicles in Battlefield history.
The single player campaign gives the opportunity to lives of six allied soldiers through the six “War Stories” (or chapters).
Storm of Steel
Set in 1918 France, in the prologue you get to defend your position against a German offensive in France, as various members of the Harlem Hellfighters. You might through waves of attackers, artillery barrages and counter attacks.
Through Mud and Blood
In the Autumn of 1918, during the Battle of Cambrai in the Hundred Days Offensive, you get to experience the war through the eye of a British tank driver. The Mk V machine, named “Black Bess” will take you through French towns, countryside and behind enemy lines.
Friends in High Places
As an American pilot, you explore the events of Spring 1917, air fights between aircraft and airships! A bit of treachery thrown in helps to keep your feet on the ground too!
As a member of Arditi unity, you part of the offensive to seize an Austro-Hungarian fortress in Northern Italy during the Autumn of 1918.
As an Australian messenger, you see first-hand the Gallipoli Campaign of 1915.
Nothing is Written
You fill the shoes intelligence operative working alongside the British Intelligence office to undermine Ottoman occupation of the Arabian Peninsula during the Spring of 1918.
- Experience the Dawn of All-out War - Be a part of the greatest battles ever known to man.
- From the heavily defended Alps to the scorching deserts of Arabia, war is raging on an epic scale on land, air and sea as you witness the birth of modern warfare.
- No Battle is Ever the Same - Dynamic weather and intuitive destruction create an ever-changing landscape. Make your mark on the world with earth-shattering destruction, whether you're blasting craters in the ground with artillery strikes or ripping apart walls with gunfire.
- Push the Frontline in Operations - Take part in a series of inter-connected multiplayer battles spread across multiple maps in the new Operations. Attackers must break through the lines of defenders, and push the conflict onto the next map.
- Massive Behemoths - Pilot some of the largest vehicles in Battlefield history. Rain fire from the sky in a gargantuan Airship, tear through the world in the Armoured Train, or bombard the land from the sea in the Dreadnought.
- War Stories from the Far Edges of the World - Discover a world at war through an adventure-filled campaign that captures the variety of a global conflict through the eyes of several different characters all united by this first modern war.
All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.AbsoluteGamerzNetwork