AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

The Events of 2005...

Forum: Life As It Happens
Work [slavery], men&women, books, food, life as you see it.
Topic: The Events of 2005...
Total Posts: 6

Prezes

The year is almost up!

But what a year it has been

There have been the few ups , but so many major negative aswell

How have each and everyone you experienced this year?

What are the things that you will take with you into 2006 and beyond?

hardkoreUSMC

I made it my new years resolution to get laid...although I highly doubt I'm gonna be able to fullfill that.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Last year was alright for me in the aspect of work, personal life etc. As Prezes said, 'Few ups, a few downs'

Mar.

Da'Yeyinde

Gee what life has done to me, with me, and my friends.
Had one who went through bankruptcy, had a great attorney so wasn't all that bad.
Had a bud who found out his g/f died after she had to go back to CA to deal w/ some family issues.. Her family didn't tell ANYONE... I found out for him by calling them.
Then he got a writ from the sherrif's dept, about kicking him out of his apt. he had been playing catch up on the rent. But a new management @$$ hole wouldn't let him pay..
Then at the end of the week, the company he had been working for, up and laid every one off, with about 2 hours notice...
He is a veteran so is in a great program and getting some medical care, both physical and mental.

I had to move my horse 3 times in one year, once due to the jerk wads I had been training their horses for. Then when the barn I was at had insurance problems so couldn't have boarders any more, then she was at a pasture next to a free way, no where to ride...so out into the boonies...

Lost a great job due to down sizing, but have another one.. I deliver sandwiches.. yahhh.
My mother is trying to guilt trip me still. Geee its only been 3 yrs since I seen her...
Other than making 300 in two weeks, vs my roomie who makes 300 plus in one week.
I am just peachy!!

Da'Yeyinde

Viray

Wow, looks like last year kinda got some cheap shots on ya huh? Hope things start to look up.

hardkoreUSMC

Quote:
I made it my new years resolution to get laid...although I highly doubt I'm gonna be able to fullfill that.

I have met my new years resolution with relative ease...hehe

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || b735a264454c2114c700b17da9af30df)