AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Fitness!!

Forum: Life As It Happens
Work [slavery], men&women, books, food, life as you see it.
Topic: Fitness!!
Total Posts: 635

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Hey guys!! now that we are all sweet about the goings on that happened i just thought that i would make this forum!! just for something different!! ok here goes!
So what do you do to keep fit? anything will do. fitness and cars are my specialty. any questions about fitness in general. don't hesitate to ask!!

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Ok i will start it off!!
I box. casually, i used to do it compeditivly but it took up too much of my time. so now i just enter the odd tournament every now and then. i lift weights and bike to stay in shape!! in winter i tend to ski a lot as well.

AlienQueen

I spend about 5 hours a week in the gym (muscle work-out, aerobic), and in summer like to hike and bike a lot.

Shadow Drone

I personally am an expert level Krav maga student. I train 4 hours a day and also meditate for 1 hour a day in order to reach full enlightenment. I also took shaolin kung fu. If anyone wants to know more about krav maga or shaolin kung fu then just send me a pm.

the_demigod

me into meditation and stuff as well.

me gym freak--am finally working at a University that has superb gym, so am getting sweaty 4-6 times a week.
Today is leg day--ouch!!!!

TheBlackCat

Generally-I walk fast between classes.

I try to do racquetball but don't get a chance very often.

Preliator

I try to practice with my Katana at least once every week, I also take up some fencing In my free time, & whenever I get the chance I hike down to the gym for a workout.

_Ccx

Hmm...

I think...

...sometimes...

...I stand up and go to toilet.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
I personally am an expert level Krav maga student. I train 4 hours a day and also meditate for 1 hour a day in order to reach full enlightenment. I also took shaolin kung fu. If anyone wants to know more about krav maga or shaolin kung fu then just send me a pm.

Man good stuff thats pretty intense stuff!! the only meditation i do is when i am staring some poor bastard out before a fight!!! other than that i spend about 2 hours a day minimum working out.

Acid-Death

During the middle of each term me and my friends grab a camera and kick ass, doing various things renting costumes, I dont suppose skateboarding is good for you?

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Fine by me!! use to enter a lot of rollerblading comps!! i was good but then i gave it off and spent more time on my boxing.

Crazy Alien Lord

well i like to bike. i work out in the mornings to get fit. i have gotten my self a nice pair of guns from what i used to have. i also like to sword fight. i value my self as a pretty good opponent against people my size. also i like to do frisbee and play football every now and then.

TheBlackCat

I also used to do competetive sailing and tennis. I gave up sailing in high school because I had too much work and it required me to practice all day after school one day a week and all day sunday and monday, and I didn't have that sort of time at my high school. Tennis I gave up in favor of racquetball.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

The only other physical activity i do apart from boxing and lifting weights is biking, monday tuesday wedneday, i bike to work which is a bout 5 km so thats close to 2 miles. every other day of the week i get up early and bike 10 km around the city i live in. at 530 am you get a good veiw of things. and it gives me time to think.

Shadow Drone

I started off with boxing just to get me into shape and set a firm yet stable base to enter other more complex styles of martial arts. Right now I am working on iron chi gong wjich is very hard. All of the concentration is very very tough.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

I like boxing!! i a have been doing it for a long time now and have quite a few trophies on my wall!!

Shadow Drone

This summer I am suposed to be a participant in an international martial arts tournament but being that I am an American the people who put the whole thing on say that Americans might be in danger across the sea. I say let me go anyway they are probably afraid that I am going to win for the third year in a row.

Shadow Drone

This summer I am suposed to be a participant in an international martial arts tournament but being that I am an American the people who put the whole thing on say that Americans might be in danger across the sea. I say let me go anyway they are probably afraid that I am going to win for the third year in a row.

Cliff

Well twice a week, three times a week beginning next semester, I practice for the under-19 rugby team at school. I also work out with weights, I can with certainty say I can bench press the most of all the under 19 rugby players but that

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

how many kgs can you press cliff? and rugby ya say!! i play rugby. what position do you play?

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || 7aa558e93f8c1b6787a96a6d01831d62)