AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

ALIEN 5 and 6 will only come out if foz decides to stop the AVP movie is ths bad

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: ALIEN 5 and 6 will only come out if foz decides to stop the AVP movie is ths bad
Total Posts: 21

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

camron the directer of ALIENS will only make ALIEN 5 and 6 if fox decides to not make AVP do u think this is good or bad

Renegade

that cheap, no talent bastard!!!!! they better not cancel the AvP movie, if they do.....................then their lives are forfeit.........

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

exactly what i think but he should quit his whining he is a great directer but he is such a basterd. what i think he shoul do is make alien 5,6 and avp then release alien 5 and 6 then release avp

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

I Will begin a deep Kantra to the gods as of right now, they will tell us the answer! Mar says that.

i say: THIS IS FECKIN STUPID!! I WANT THAT AVP MOVIE!!!! THERES ALREADY 4 ALIENS ONES!!

Corpral Hicks

Guys its only a rumor, I very much doubt it will come true. The plot sounds to cooky!

TIKI

This would realy piss off if it would not come

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

no u are wrong Cpl.Hicks it was a offical statment by james camron and it was at sci-fi.com and alien experience .com i read it and it isnt a rumor

SirYawnalot

Once again doing my devil's advocate thing here, but I think Cameron has a point. Aliens vs Predator is fine for a game, because if you think about it, Predators and humans wouldn't go too well into a game on their own (just watch the course of a Preds vs Humans AvP match online to see why), but mixing it in with the Aliens universe makes the Preds more balanced and fitting. In the film world, however, the Aliens and particularly Predator serieses have quite a bit more potential in them yet- the Aliens series has just had bad luck with the scripts thrown its way lately and Predator... well I don't know what went wrong there, #2 had a hilarious Danny Glover and arse-clenching atmosphere as well as some awesome scenes. However if an Aliens vs Predator movie was made... for a start Alien fans who haven't played the games often look down on the Pred movies and would feel the license to be cheapened if mixed with Predators. Also for general audiences, why would they want to go see another film featuring ONLY the xenos or the preds when they've seen something featuring both at once? No matter what their opinions are of this crossover movie, in the future they'd just expect the two to go hand in hand. As for the rest of us AvP fans, the prospect of Anderson on the helm and inklings of a somewhat poor script should be more than enough to put us off.

I'm hoping Fox will listen to Cameron, and they probably will: Fox even more than most film companies think only in terms of profit, they're renowned for it. And Cameron's film Aliens was the last successful movie in the series, indeed possibly *the* most commercially successful of them all. They'll figure that if any more money can be wrung from this license on its own, he's the man to do it.
Now let's just hope someone can put the nail in the Anderson AvP coffin by handing Fox an awesome script for a third Predator flick...

Cliff

Well let

TIKI

Yes thats right

SirYawnalot

Anyone read the AvP movie basic outline script that's been mentioned at avpnews.com? Personally I've changed my stance on the AvP movie a bit since before I read it, the antarctic pyramid idea sounds far better than the "future, scientist creates aliens to lure predator" idea that had been rumoured earlier. I like the fact that this outline mentions "the alien", suggesting that there'll just be the one: perhaps this movie will take a horror-based approach like Alien and Alien3?

killadutch

i wouldnt mind seeing avp movie, alien 5 and alien 6, buts thats just my opinion

anyway, @yawn: for preds, the second aliens join in a pred/human server, the game turns to hell
it sucks for us lazy preddies

SM

Whatever anyone thinks of Cameron he consistently delivers the goods. Terminator, T2, Abyss, Aliens, True Lies, Titanic - all top quality successful films.

Anderson on the other hand has made Mortal Kombat, Soldier, Resident Evil and Event Horizon. Mortal Kombat and RE did okay at the box office, but the others didn't and all four failed dismally with critics.

Bearing that in mind I would much rather see Cameron and/or Scott take on future Alien films any day of the week and twice on Sundays before Anderson takes on AvP.

However, as long as AvP doesn't in any way interfere with the existing Alien films I won't care either way.

Preliator

I researched this quite a bit, quite awile ago. I thought I had already posted somthin like this too. They are either going to have AvP or Alien 5 either one has potential, and they have done scriptwriting and perhaps slight casting for A5.
It WILL be one or the other. My guess is it will be Alien5 The series of movies is a hit already and they got less to lose AvP on the other hand, (from what I read of their 'potential' script) Sucks @$$! and since it would be somthing different I severely dobt they're gonna make it. Who knows they might surprise me But don't get your hopes up for A5 either, supposedly Sigorney wants a fuckload of money to do it, and Fox says it aint gonna be that way
SO in any case don't get your hopes up, if the actually do make either one, it'll be at least 2 years from now till it's done.

Cliff

Wonderfull now all we got to do is wait two years to see which way they go, avp or aliens

Nuthouse_Escapee

It looks like avp folks. theres a release date slated (yay!)

TIKI

Hope it wont be late

Nuthouse_Escapee

Who DOESNT???

TIKI

Dunno

Robert_Wren

Here it says 'Summer 2004'

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 3e5323e875b525b38780ad19d46a393d)