AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Alien RPG!!!!

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: Alien RPG!!!!
Total Posts: 20

Acid-Death

Im curently making an Alien RPG and would like to know what you think or have any ideas, basically it is set in the past but eventually there will be a future scenario. The predator might also make a cameo appearance.

SM

Is it based on the Aliens RPG that Leading Edge produced back in the late 1980's?

Crazy Alien Lord

have ripley die.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Can you put Mar in it!? LOL!! na jokes mate!!

TIKI

Put a alien king in it

AlienSlof

Mmmmm yessss *drools*

Cliff

Quote:
it is set in the past

Past like in before alien or before aliens or before AR?

TIKI

Quote:
Mmmmm yessss *drools*

heh

Acid-Death

it is set in the past, way before any of the films. Before guns and bombs, but there is magic present. I am just having trouble getting Aliens and predator skins for the program.

AlienSlof

That sounds cool - I'd like to see that when it's done.

Acid-Death

At the moment I am only script writing even though I have done all of the map and some of the cities. Half way through i hope to add a futuristic part. At the moment I am using characters from my stories. But I need to know of any other chaaracters i can use

AlienSlof

A Queenie?

Acid-Death

I can do with a queen skin yes. A queen character would be good, but I have also written up new Aliens which I will use.
Although the problem is, it uses the same graphics as Pokemon on the gameboy advance, except a bit better!

Cliff

Well since the game seems to be Sci-Fi fantasy how about adding a fantasy monsters, aka xeno snacks.

TIKI

Put dropships in it and predator ships that fly sometimes around and shoot each other down usually dropship flys down like a piece of metal

Acid-Death

Well dropships would be quite an impossibility seeing as its in the past!

Quote:
Well since the game seems to be Sci-Fi fantasy how about adding a fantasy monsters, aka xeno snacks.

Great idea, I always thought a planet could have had a few more creatures roaming other than humans and preds.

Cliff

Well the fantasy monster could also serve as new breeds of xenos or even a playable character. Guess a dragon would also make some difficult prey for a pred

TIKI

Ya we want dragons and lots of them and the all sow fight agints aliens, and they are huge that would be cool

Cliff

That would be cool wouldn't it.

TIKI

Yup that would be the coolest

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 1fc8d5b345355b603d1b7e8ff45683f1)