AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Augest 6th ,2004

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: Augest 6th ,2004
Total Posts: 27

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

well augest 6th 2003 is when the AvP movie directed by Paul W. Anderson is going to be released just hope he doesnt screw it up

P.S GO MARINES!!

Crazy Alien Lord

exactly what the other corpral hicks said in his recent newsie.
but yes lets hope that anderson doesnt fuck up here.

Corpral Hicks

I think some1 said his was trying make it a PG-13 so he will destory it big-time.
I mean, I liked his Resedient Evil Movie, it had style and gore and a plot, lets just hope he doesnt make AVP a pg13 and does it right!

Astaroth

Agust 6,2004 eh?The movie will more than likely suck.The sad thing is,when a movie with good potintiel is thought up,it always seems to be screwed up.

AlienSlof

PG-13 means: very little blood, facehuggers, chestbursters and disembowelling plasma shots will be merely suggested. This will ruin the Aliens and Predatorr franchises for the hardcore fans and turn it over to the kiddies audience, and imo, into a farce. All the Aliens and Predator stuff was 18 rated before, and should remain so. The blood and grisly deaths were half the appeal.

Corpral Hicks

I agree with Slof, if he does do a PG13 (12) it will be less blood and guts, which is what we like about the AVP Universe.

TIKI

I have to wait doh i hate waiting

Crazy Alien Lord

tiki ask ur damn parents to take u or something.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Yes, a pg13 rating will SERIOUSLY screw up the movie, but i have an idea that might save it if it IS pg 13, and if its R, it will make it better! My idea: Appeal to the fans. Make it a three part movie, (kinda like the matrix) do one from the human's point of view, the Predator's, and of course, the Alien's! it would be SO COOL to see a movie from the aliens point of view! and it would make a great dvd, all three on one disc . Ahh.... i'm getting that warm fuzzy contented feeling now

SirYawnalot

I wouldn't worry yourselves, the PG-13 rumour sounds very insubstantial. Anderson's never had any qualms about gore before so it's unlikely he'll suddenly develop them in a franchise reknowned for its high gore level. Nice idea there btw Nuthouse!

Nuthouse_Escapee

Heh heh... good point! i'd like to see ANYONE make a low gore alien predator or anything with those two in it movie! Check out the topic i put up on the avp universe forum!

SM

Topic moved to AvP Universe.

Carry on.

Crazy Alien Lord

lets all just settle down here folks. im sure that the movie will be pretty damn gud. but on the chance that its not lets all start saving up money to buy a plane ticket to where ever the hell anderson lives. Then we all go down to his house and be an angry mod. we will yautja like murder him and hang him by his feet. after we skin him. then we will make a hole in his head and take out his brain and all to make it like a head bite.
P.S. all yautja start sharpening those wrist blades.

SM

There's actually very little in terms of gore in the Alien films, as most of it is fleeting or just off screen. Headbites last less than a second. Something like Jude's death in Alien3 is entirely off screen. All we see is blood spurting against a wall.

I don't know how legit this PG-13 thing is. I doubt it'd be Anderson's doing. More like the suits higher up. To them it'd make perfect sense. Anderson hasn't had much in the way of box office success - I'm surprised he's still around considering how many flops he's had. The best way for this to make money is to appeal to the largest possible audience - that means kids too.

Quote:
im sure that the movie will be pretty damn gud.

If it's anything like the rumours going around, I have grave doubts it will come close to being 'gud'. But by the same token I'll reserve my judgement till it's actually released.

SirYawnalot

Resident Evil didn't do too badly did it? Box-office-wise, I mean, I haven't seen it so I can't comment on its quality. Anyway, what most people think of when they hear the Alien series mentioned is chestbursters doing their thing. It's pretty memorable. And pretty gory... alright so there's very few other gory scenes, but I think you'll find most non-Alienphiles will see the Alien series as a gutfest.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Predator was about 5 times as gory as the alien series - ripping heads an spines out, huge burning holes punched in peoples stomachs, (exploding preds!), skinned guys hanging in a tree.... aliens wasnt so much chunks and nasty stuffs as blood. but still, aliens + pg 13 = VERY KRAPPY MOVIE

TIKI

Will see what i can too

Nuthouse_Escapee

Tiki + make movie = were in for a long wait

TIKI

You got that right smartass if i would too 1

Prezes

The Day is almost upon us

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 6ffddcdd9bd9e5ce14307c59b1bc293e)