AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

webpage

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: webpage
Total Posts: 10

Nuthouse_Escapee

i just took hicks advice, and set up my avp miniatures game on-line, through free webs . Here is a link to my page.

Acid-Death

Very well laid out and detailed site. Although the rules were confusing, but when I started collecting warhammer I didnt play the game, I just did my best to make them look pretty...

Nuthouse_Escapee

well, thank you . but, i honestly had no idea what i was doing when i started, i just followed the tutorial and did it the easy way! i may put the "quick start" rules up there sometime, i'll let ya know

TIKI

Are you planing to but some pic in too like the facehugger or the queen??

Nuthouse_Escapee

i had pics of all the aliens (except empress), but i dont know how to load them up... i guess i'm just stupid

the_demigod

Nice site. some good info.

Nuthouse_Escapee

it was incredibly easy, it had to be for an idiot like myself! i put up a "screen shots" section, but it wont let me load images :/ i'll go and delete it now

TIKI

Too bad

Nuthouse_Escapee

i know... i know.... i have a hilarious pic of a runner's head and front legs/arms doing a hand stand

Corpral Hicks

ya want help...I can help u...mail or MSN me...and ill take u through it.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || 33d86b8152cc988225e1cd58d98c1d33)