AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: hi
Total Posts: 63

EXF

Saying hello! Im a writer/modder that found this website somehow. Its a cool site. The gamestory section sure has alot of content.

yeth

Hello

Prezes

hey

Blackdawn_70631

Hey hey, what's up EXF.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Greetings. Seeing as you are into GS, read this.
DX
good on ya mate, do your bit for society!

R'iithsss the D...

Hi EXF, hows it goin. Yeh GS has a lot of content. Maybe yu wanna put in sum of yours too

A'hrisss

WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZ UUUUUPPP!! Hi

EXF

Quote:
Yeh GS has a lot of content. Maybe yu wanna put in sum of yours too

I started a bunch of soldier/aliens stories based on the Expeditionary Force world I created for my script. Was thinking of posting them on a nexus site like this. Planetavp was my first choice, but they havent even given my site a news post (like this site has). Itll definetly be here if I do.

Whether I finish them is up to the response I get for my site and story, which hasnt been much yet. Ive still got to finish another fan script. A EXF training platoon vs rogue Predators story that takes place during the first script.

Quote:

I read chapter 1. BAH company bastards! Thats a rough start. Im anxious to get to the part where they get theirs.

EXF

why do my posts always get messed up?

Well this is how the last post ended

Quote:

I read chapter 1. BAH company bastards! Thats a rough start. Im anxious to get to the part where they get theirs.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Hahaha... then keep reading.

Crazy Alien Lord

welcome to one of the best comunities based on Aliens and Predators and other sci fi things.
as indroductions go. im ur multipersonalitied, mood swinging, pyro maniac, insane guy that likes to write bad stories based on a flat character.
welcome. hope u stay for a while.

EXF

Ive never seen somebody introduce themselves and say they write bad stories. Youre either really honest or a great writer and hiding something.

Prezes

Quote:
why do my posts always get messed up?

Well this is how the last post ended

it's the quotes, if they are not openned and closed properly, thats what happens

AlienSlof

Quote:
I started a bunch of soldier/aliens stories based on the Expeditionary Force world I created for my script. Was thinking of posting them on a nexus site like this. Planetavp was my first choice, but they havent even given my site a news post (like this site has). It'll definetly be here if I do.

Whether I finish them is up to the response I get for my site and story, which hasnt been much yet. Ive still got to finish another fan script. A EXF training platoon vs rogue Predators story that takes place during the first script.

Talk to me or Prezes about getting yourself a writer's account set up on GameStory and get them posted up on there - we get quite a lot of traffic through there, so it will help to get your stories and your site noticed. If you do put them up, submit a newsie for me to put up announcing it.

Crazy Alien Lord

@EXF
thanx, i would like to say that im a great writer but im not. my stories are bland. they dont have feeling in them, i mean like u can read almost anything and u get a certain energy from reading it. only by Mar'kel-ja editing and helping on some chapters do my chapters ever have feeling in them. hell my greatest work on this site would have to be my poem in the free for all section. and that really isnt all that gud. but it has some energy to it. now take writers like Alienslof, Anise, AlienQueen, and Mar'kel-ja. now they have feeling in their stories. without sloffie xenos wouldnot have names, many people would not join this site. many people would not write (also sloffie is one of the best writers of xenos out there, better then most of the published writers). Anise usually has stories that look at things in a different perspective. Alien Queen. A damn gud writer. her stuff is worth every moment of reading. and Mar'kel-ja. Nobody writes fight scenes or anything with anger and rage. His writing is wrote on a level where u can feel the energy. u can feel the victory or the loss. hes the best damn fight scene writer that i know of.

EXF

Well everybody is different.

When I started writing it was a spontaneous thing. I didnt care about technicalities, was all at the seat of my pants. I would sit for hours and just put things on paper. Never did planning other than in my head, never used note cards. I think remnants of that kinda shows in the script at my site. I did edit it, but also added alot. Didnt get rid of one of the 20 characters. I like it but it might seem slow to get going for somebody that wants a constant flow of action.

Ive learned the craft' better. Mindful of the finer things. Write things alot shorter (important for scripts). I plan things. Generally its a easier process cause theres no 'WHAT DO I CUT!' editing mess at completion.

We all start somewhere. It took me 4 years to get to where I can say 'yeah I can do this'. If you dont have a blind drive its gonna help in another way. We all have strengths. Maybe you can work on learning the craft of whatever writing field you like. As long as you WANT to improve nothing else matters. Improve your grammar, work on plot development and characters. By the time you get the unique feeling youll be a wiz at everything else and put it to paper with ease.

You seem to know your flaws. Work on what you got. You seem to be able to point out what you like about other peoples work. This is the biggest step. If you can enjoy art you can create it.

I dont know you or your style but continue writing. If you really like to do this all the boredom, anger, whatever will be tolerable (believe me theres alot when you commit to a project). Before you know it youll improve.

Crazy Alien Lord

thats the most constructive peice of advice that anyone on this site has ever told me.
thanx.
you know. for a new person ur not half bad.
and also just for the record. i usually am not all that polite to noobs. most people here will atest to that. u have gained my gained my respect. i hope that u stay with this community for a long time.

EXF

Well im just glad I didnt get the regular newbie treatment

Crazy Alien Lord

ur one of the first to not get any from me. i always abuse the hell out of the noobs.

R'iithsss the D...

I don't remember yu doing that to me too Alien Lord...but then again my memory always fails me

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || c4e754434bd55995f908d0d4dd4e51ce)