AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Predator Site

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: Predator Site
Total Posts: 24

Blackdawn_70631

Bends over panting heavily.

I've been working on a Predator site for a good while now, and I FINALLY finished it, it is also the reason why I haven't posted any chapters on "Da'tou's Story".

The site is dedicated to the Predator and it's fans, hope everyone will enjoy it.

The Yautja

Prezes

The pic yoy have on your site, don't I know it from somewhere????

Like the gallery at AbsoluteAvP or something.....

Da'Yeyinde

Uh guys,
the pic is all over the interenet and is originally from either a book or from a comic book cover.
So no one truly owns it.

Da'Yeyinde

Corpral Hicks

hey black, cos I cant seem to get onto geocities, would you mind emailing me this pic they're taking about?

Thanks!

Crazy Alien Lord

let me help clear it up. that pic is not a fan made pic. that pic is the cover picture on the book predator: concrete jungle.
some person grabbed a scanner and scanned that picture off of the cover.

Blackdawn_70631

I got the pic from another Predator website that I found through Yahoo and no it's not from "Concrete Jungle", unless they redid the book or something, Concrete Jungle has a maskless predator standing on a building with his spear lifted above his head howling. Da'Yeyinde is right, I've seen the main pic on other sites too, it's everywhere. Wait 'till later today Hick's and I'll try to e-mail it to you. I'm using WebTV at the moment 'cause my comp won't let me view certain pages, polls, pop-up pages and others.

Crazy Alien Lord

shoot my mistake. lol.

Corpral Hicks

yeh its not concrete jungle cos ive got that and not that much happens in the jungle.

Ive seen it before but I think it is from a comic!

Blackdawn_70631

Site Update!

A new section has been added to The Yautja called, Link to The Yautja, a page that will allow you to link to the site by using banners/buttons. You could go to the page itself at, Link to The Yautja, or go to the site's, Homepage.

Corpral Hicks

finally been able to get onto the site, at skool.
Nice, Ill add a link to it wen i get in!

Blackdawn_70631

Just letting everyone know I have fixed these following links on my The Yautja: Predator 1, Predator 2 and Gallery.
Gets kinda hard to keep track of two BIG websites.

Blackdawn_70631

After much hair pulling, cursing, and everything you can possibly think of, I, have finally finished revamping my Predator site The Yautja. With much needed help from Hicks, the site has a brand new look and more added features.
Check it out and take your time looking around. I put alot of effort and tiresome headaches into it to make it look its best.
Let me know if there are any broken links: either by this thread, e-mail, IM or through the guestbook.
And thank you Hicks for helping me out.

Corpral Hicks

looking around now, the make up us very nice and the site is alot better! glad me images went to use!

Blackdawn_70631

The site's looking better. Added yet MORE features, links, and three link buttons in my link to section.
Have some info posted in the figurines and models sections and a misc. technology link with the Preds scuba gear in the Gear category. More just bringing to attention with pictures they do more then walk around on land, I couldn't give a big description since I don't know anything about their wet gear.
Now I'm gonna sit back, work on some chapters and get crackin' on an AvP story after Da'tou's story is through while reading and reviewing newly posted chapters and stories. Just give me some time to read them. Afterwards I'll jump back to adding more stuff to the site.

Corpral Hicks

so when we gonna see yet more updates?

Blackdawn_70631

It was going to be in a month with moving it to angel towns, a new look and a community and downloads section added: Forums, Clans, Wallpapers, fonts, sound clips from the movies and other stuff. I was going to do all that within this month, but now have no idea when I'll be able to get it up with my comp on the frits. Only thing I can really do now is play around with HTML and Predator Information updates, nothing major like moving The Yautja from geocities or adding pics. Sorry.

Da'Yeyinde

I haven't seen the updates yet, but I am sure it will be fabulous!!

Da'Yeyinde

Blackdawn_70631

Woohoo! The internet is back on my comp, now I only have to fight to get this update finished in a months time, going for less then that.

Blackdawn_70631

I'm hoping it will look good and run smoothly with this new update too Da'Yeyinde.

Blackdawn_70631

Just wanted to tell you guys of a predator costume I have posted on my site's message board. This time though it isn't an obesessive adult or teenager, but a seven year old boy who looked to his father for making him a predator costume for halloween after watching AVP.

The Yautja

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 4c1c8d56923d9d29d9fbe589cd1f209b)