AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Batman : Dead End

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: Batman : Dead End
Total Posts: 5

Johnnycage10

Hello.

I was wondering if anyone here likes Batman : Dead End as much as me?
I'm not sure how popular this fanfilm is, but I personally love it. I consider it to be the true AvP.
Any thoughts?

Prezes

which one is that?

I can't rember if I have seen it

Johnnycage10

Ah, well, you definitely need to check this out. You can find it from several different sources online.

It

Blackdawn_70631

I've heard about it through The Ultimate Predator but I'm still not sure what it's exactlly about. I'm just now finding out about these fan films, and fan comics. Even though I'de like to view them through the computer I still won't be able to for the time being since I'm running off of Dial Up.

Johnnycage10

Hello.

I'm not sure if you want me to spoil the details regarding Batman : Dead End. I can definitely do so, but only if you wish it, of course.

It's true that having a dial-up would slow your download time, but even a dial-up should allow you to view this great film at www.ifilm.com. Have you tried viewing it there?

Granted the screen will be smaller, but you'll be able to see it, at least. And it's definitely worth it, way better tahn the lousy AvP movie from last year.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || bf70452f97e8385c8fe506e1bb41035f)