AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Any Alien-War Survivors on this Site?

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: Any Alien-War Survivors on this Site?
Total Posts: 48

AlienQueen

I was wondering whether there are any other lucky beings on this site who had the privilege of 'running scared' through this great experience? Any cool stories? I had a blast there (our leader was a Marine who felt extremely lucky to have a group of total 'innocents' - nobody had had the experience before... so he gave it his best to be our drill-instructor extra-ordinaire!)

AlienQueen

I forgot: Shame on the male human population (at least in my group)!! Whoever made up that quote "Women and children first" when it comes to rescue issues didn't see *our* group!! I was rammed to the ground *twice* by panicking *wanna-be Marines*!! (Kind of felt like the real thing )

Terrorfarmer

yeah ur right.... male's first... women and children will have to distract the aliens so the male's can escape

DLSBlade

i really wanted to go for my 12th (i think) birthday, but it closed down the month before Was there an age limit to it? i expect i'd have been scared shitless! And how many were there? i know the one in the trocadero, london (which closed), were there any others?

[ This message was edited by: DLSBlade on 2002-01-17 13:15 ]

the_demigod

I missed the whole thing.

My AvP universe interest was reborn only 1.5 years ago, so anything before that....

Terrorfarmer

actually i only started about 3 years ago... since then my life is ruined but i'm happy.... that's what counts

DLSBlade

i have been writing aliens stories since i was 10 (disturbed childhood ) im only 16 now, i never actually saw the films until a few years ago.

Terrorfarmer

how did you find out about aliens then?

DLSBlade

i saw the end of Aliens once (the queen / ripley battle) plus i always played with the toys, and i read the book of Aliens when i was very young as well

AlienQueen

Oh man, I can't believe I'm the only one who's been in it???

Damn, I'm sorry for you all! Even though there was that voice in my head constantly saying "It's all a big game", it was fun, pretty realistic, and yes, Blade, sometimes I was even scared, especially while the guy in the Alien costume banged against the door of our elevator right behind me, while *our* marine screamed at us like the worst drill instructor of all time!

And yes, it was the one at Trocadero, London. I heard there was a much smaller one in Glasgow, which spawned the idea of the one in London, but I guess it's long gone, too.

Swiss

I went to the trocadero when it was around but i was too young for it or something... it was closed due to floods when i eventually went back

Cliff

Lucky AQ the closes thing to a avp experiance is my AvP game.

Oh and september 2000 I joined avp news forum and thats when it all began.

Cougar

hehe... I payed a visit to it... Now I know what maybe the unlucky bastards on lv-426 when the marines weren't there felt like

Cliff

Atleast I am not the only one who didn't go seems like most of the people here didn't go.

AlienQueen

Hey Cougar! Nice to hear I'm not the only one who's had the experience - I was beginning to feel like a freak (SHUT UP, Terrorfarmer!!)

How was your experience?

Terrorfarmer

I'm not saying a word....... lalalalala

Cliff

It seems like three people or Queens or what ever went why don't they ever open something like that in SA hell Ratanga Junction would be a lot better place with one of those.

Terrorfarmer

don't insult me... i'm not a queen... but a warrior alien (better than drone )

Cliff

Well Terrorfarmer when I said queens I was talking about AQ I believe you fall in the 'what ever' part of my last post (wasn't sure what type of alien you were).

[ This message was edited by: Cliff on 2002-01-20 12:55 ]

Terrorfarmer

hahah ok thnx....

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || 39105000975899b13acebc340ab9be41)