AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Does anybody have...

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: Does anybody have...
Total Posts: 19

Killerboost

does anybody here have a life size model facehugger?

Cliff

No, I can say I have one.

Do you?

AlienSlof

I'm after one of those.

About

Cliff

Well then Slof happy hunting.

So is there somebody out here that has a life size facehugger.

AlienQueen

I used to have one, but decided to sell it since it was always lying in my way when I cleaning my place (honestly). It didn't offer to help, so it had to go!

AlienSlof

I want one to mount onto my nest wall so it looks like it's scurrying down to hug my face!

I will find one, and a life sized queen chestburster too!

SirYawnalot

lol. Personally I'd rather not wake up thinking I'm about to be facehugged each morning

Surely someone's seen a life-sized Pred mask for around the same price somewhere though? I ain't such a massive Pred fan myself but at least it wouldn't scare me shitless

[ This message was edited by: SirYawnalot on 2002-06-08 18:58 ]

AlienSlof

I don't get scared shitless by aliens, never have done - I have a life sized poster of an alien on my wall already, it makes me dream and I love it!

SM

I haven't but a friend of mine does. Very sexy it is too...

AlienSlof

I would love a full sized drone too, but they are VERY expensive!

AlecAssant

You guys are the funniest motherf*ckers I have ever met!

the_demigod

I always thought of doing myself a life size alien [one of those that you could put into the wall-wall-ceiling corner, as if it was ready to pounce] but...

I'd prefer a Skaarj WarMaster instead.

WorldsMostVenom...

I made and painted a lifesize Queen chestie awhile back. Made a custom base and everything...

Anyway, the lifesize FH's are regular features on E-bay, but you gotta watch out to make sure you dont get a crappy re-cast.

AlienSlof

I want 1 of those too

AlienSlof

Quote:

On 2002-06-15 14:12, WorldsMostVenomousMammal wrote:

I made and painted a lifesize Queen chestie awhile back. Made a custom base and everything...

Anyway, the lifesize FH's are regular features on E-bay, but you gotta watch out to make sure you dont get a crappy re-cast.

Finally, I now have a life-sized facehugger yessss! Found it on, you guessed it, eBay! An original Halcyon one too, unassembled and unpainted - yey!! Well, partially assembled now, since I couldn't resist! Just hope I have enough fleshy coloured paint!

Looking for a Queen chestburster now!

[ This message was edited by: AlienSlof on 2002-10-11 10:56 ]

AlienSlof

I swear, October is my lucky month - first I get a facehugger, and now I have acquired a dogburster, queen chestburster and queen fetus too - all life-sized! Oh my!

Pics when I've built and painted them!

J..here....

Quote:
I swear, October is my lucky month - first I get a facehugger, and now I have acquired a dogburster, queen chestburster and queen fetus too - all life-sized! Oh my!

well have u painted them yet? u had very long time to do it.....

kuroikappa

Quote:

just outta curiousity, how much did ya pay for them?

BlackWolf

I whould like to have a Living Drone in my room it whould have been Cool wean i go to Slep it Sleps abouve me but then i Whould Get all of the Drool in my Face But ho cares besides maybe it Comes From Slofy's Alien's! (JIPPY THEN)

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || 9d55100254e939495ae8851d651a9575)