AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Predators

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: Predators
Total Posts: 13

FrostyX

I was wondering why does the marines have an exosuit,the aliens have a queen, but the predators have absolutly notta thing??Shouldn't the get like a master pred or what??reply with what you think@@

the_demigod

You asking about the game?? the movies?? or the AvP universe in general?

AlienSlof

I'm guessing he means the game.

FrostyX

Yes im talking about the game??

NiteStalker

Humans r weaklings - they rely on hitech weps. for versing bigger NMEs, they will need some major hardware.

Aliens are quick kill experts - they rely on hitting hard and fast. they have little or no chance of winning a drawn combat.

Preds are quite powerful - strong weps, high damage capacity, etc. they can take a drawn out battle, but are still relatively average at quick fights, sniping, etc. THEY DONT NEED ANY FRICKING SUPERPREDS!!!

Cougar

Well - they should get something. When you have an exo-suit its quite easy to kill a pred considering some of the circumstances - and a queen can be killed easily at long range with the exo-suit... But what could they have? Any ideas?

NiteStalker

preds can just use the plasma-caster from range to paint the walls with the exosuit's driver. the preds use the cloak to ambush - ambush, then move out of sight, ambush again. im a alien player, and ive killed to exos like that as pred

its not failsafe, but it works

SM

Not having played AvP2 I don't know much about Exo Suits, but I woulda thought being practically invisible would be a distinct advantage.

Anonymous

Is it just me or were the Predators in P1 and P2 able to turn completely invisible?

TheBlackCat

This would be plenty:

Capable of taking out a large, high-altitude spacecraft with one shot. Can't move very fast with, but it would be a good predator answer to the power loader and queen. Might be a bit of overkill, though

When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed in six seconds or less

Prezes

Quote:
Aliens are quick kill experts - they rely on hitting hard and fast. they have little or no chance of winning a drawn combat.
Preds are quite powerful - strong weps, high damage capacity, etc. they can take a drawn out battle, but are still relatively average at quick fights, sniping, etc. THEY DONT NEED ANY FRICKING SUPERPREDS!!!

Am I the only one that recalls the Preds fighting hand to hand with the aliens? Most kills are done with the use of the burner, but sometime a pred does kill an alien with his wrist blades. So the Preds are not that much slower from the hardmeats, therefore being quite alot faster than humans.

Quote:
preds can just use the plasma-caster from range to paint the walls with the exosuit's driver. the preds use the cloak to ambush - ambush, then move out of sight, ambush again. im a alien player, and ive killed to exos like that as pred

its not failsafe, but it works

That would be great if the cloak worked in the game. Unfortunatly it didn't so no matter how well you were cloak someone could alsways see you

killadutch

Man, exos are so easy to kill when you are pred. You just sneak up behind them with combi, give them a few shots, and then when he tries to turn jump over his head and repeat. And it only take a few hits to kill them, usually.

Shadow Drone

That is so true as a light pred or a heavy pred I alone have killed at least 10 of them. Just get so that you are slightly elevated and let loose from behind and at an upwards angle. Also if there is an abundance of light hide in that so that anyone looking at you has a glare also.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 690f996430bc56daac6714fddb4836ea)