AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

A Call To Arms...

Forum: Various Stories
Discuss the multitude of stories appearing at GS.
Topic: A Call To Arms...
Total Posts: 17

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Ok, if you guys have kept up with the news, theres a new Free for All fic up at GS called Call To Arms, its written by me and Acid, well, yeh kinda, he put the offer to me, and i sed yes, so its there, feel free to comment here, or there, or anywhere (god i'm good! , lol {what ever Mar...})
anyways, have a look see.

Acid-Death

Great job with the fic dude! You did Hal some justice and a great way to introduce mar'kel-ja into the story.
You can see more of Hal at hals world

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Thanx Acid man, great idea!

Crazy Alien Lord

absolutely crazy new story. i like it. keep it up please.

Acid-Death

I just thought I would clear up all misconceptions right here and now...Edvonic is NOT a sock puppet, he IS a kitchen glove with a small fission reactor sowed into it.

Blackdawn_70631

Oooo! Okay, he's a "kitchen glove" lol sorry, I'll remember that next time. Anyway, that first chapter was pure, 100%, absolute crazyness! Well, to me that is, Good Job Boys! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Crazy Alien Lord

same here

Acid-Death

Then you'll be unhappy to know im partially writing it

Crazy Alien Lord

ur a gud writer also why would we be unhappy if u were writing it also. besides we already knew u were writing in it.

Acid-Death

Well I didnt write the last story, I simply own the rights to Hal. Mark saw the site and wanted to make some stories. I offered them to him and now I soughta 'employ' him, its kind of a joke between us

Crazy Alien Lord

lol well just keep up the story.

Blackdawn_70631

Quote:
lol well just keep up the story.

I also agree....

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

chapter 2 should be on the way very soon, have a good day people.

Blackdawn_70631

Alright! That sounds good to me.

Crazy Alien Lord

cant wait. i just hope that there are more explosions or atleast fire in chapter 2.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

CTA chapter 2 will be up within the next 3 to 4 days. sorry for the delay, me and acid have both been hard out busy.

Da'Yeyinde

Kewl!!! I want to wait for chappie 2 to read them both.
But anything by Mar is kewl

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || b5474036de6e47682eb66b14ba36b650)