AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Throne of Darkness

Forum: Various Stories
Discuss the multitude of stories appearing at GS.
Topic: Throne of Darkness
Total Posts: 3

R'iithsss the D...

After being very inspired by Sloffy great Morrowind story, and the recent addition of a game called Throne of Darkness *think baldur's gate style but then in japanese mythology*
I decided to make a story about it as Sloff did with Morrowind. Although Throne of Darkness, ToD for short, will never be as gud as AvP2 but it is a DAMN GREAT GAME!!! and i would like to make my own story about it showing everybody that doesnt know it how it kinda looks like. And trust me it's gonna be a beauty, with more weapons then the entire avp univurse together and more enemies that yu can count on yur fingers and toe's its a BIG game and it took me one whole week to finish it. The first chappie will be up as soon as i have finished it. I hope u all are lookin forward to this.

R'iithsss the D...

As some might have already noticed i just complteted and uploaded my first chappie of Throne of Darkness.
And u can read it here if u like.

yeth

A very good start and I think I only noticed two words written without a gap.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || b07b90f235415ca917f3274d99f22d1c)