AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

New Fic At GS... The Reign of Gods...

Forum: Various Stories
Discuss the multitude of stories appearing at GS.
Topic: New Fic At GS... The Reign of Gods...
Total Posts: 4

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

A tale of revenge as a young Yautja male seeks out the large creature that destroyed his hunting clan, his elder, and his ride home...

A classic tale of Good vs Evil, this time with a twist of Yaujta and Final Fantasy crossover.

A Fiction written by Acid Death and myself, heres a teaser:

"Yautja

hardkoreUSMC

So, is that a Yautja w/ blonde hair? Or Yautja's in place of humans? I aint too sure.

It's pretty cool though.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

The Yautja with blonde hair, it is related to near the start of the prologue, where menk says to kem'ik
"The dock masters won't be happy having to pull you out of the water, again..."

it will be explained later in the fic, but after a chemical war that left many of the sea's with an extremly high chlorine content, kem'ik fell into one and it kinda bleached his hair, it will be explained

Mar.

Blackdawn_70631

Quote:
it will be explained later in the fic, but after a chemical war that left many of the sea's with an extremly high chlorine content, kem'ik fell into one and it kinda bleached his hair, it will be explained

lol That's funny.
Yeah, as usual, I only had time to read but a little of it (still have to read Kore's newest chapter). Just wanted to say I love how you two wrote it out, the description of their society is awesome! You guys really let your imagination soar.
Be back later.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 710bce2dfff7e47ca587734b387fd700)