AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

THE FIRE OF DEATH

Forum: Various Stories
Discuss the multitude of stories appearing at GS.
Topic: THE FIRE OF DEATH
Total Posts: 23

Crazy Alien Lord

my new poem THE FIRE OF DEATH is now up.
any responses or flames please post here.

kuroikappa

Just one word, fantastic. I like it it so fits with life; looks like I'm gonna burn in the fire of death.

Crazy Alien Lord

thank you for your comment. glad that you enjoyed it. its my newest poem and it came out like my best poem i wrote. most people on here liked it alot also.

Azeroth

You already know how I feel about it. I've told you repeatedly. So now I'll say it again. Its freakin awesome! It burns my mind!

hardkoreUSMC

I like the Title, it sounds like a Death Metal song.

Azeroth

One of the great things about poems is that with most of them, if you have the right music playing in the background, you can easily turn it into a song.

BIG EVIL

Quote:
I like the Title, it sounds like a Death Metal song.

Jack off

BIG EVIL

RED CHEEKS is right. Still it is awsome but I'd make a poem title bitch slap you to #@!! dude.

BIG EVIL

I would like to reiterate how this would be better "Burn in F*!&*$g H@!! son your idea of poetry sucks!

Crazy Alien Lord

Well. You are entitled to your oppinion.
Thank you everyone for your feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to tell me what you think.

Now big evil. Im not your son. But if it makes you feel better about yourself then feel free to call me what ever you want. If you want to write your own poem and title it with those fine titles then do so.

How ever I do implore that you keep the ilicit language off of the forums.

Thank you.

alienprincess

gotta love this poem.. it has a twist of EVIL and a hint of positive underneath... nice touch AL!

Keep 'em coming!

sincerely AP

hardkoreUSMC

I'm serious though, you could put a Cannibal Corpse grunt and some heavy riffs behind those words and you got a good song.

Blackdawn_70631

Like Alienprincess, I too hold the same feelings toward The Fire of Death though I'm not wondering how this would sound like as a song, but what inspired you.

Crazy Alien Lord

Well... long story short. about a year or so ago i was listening to Rob Zombies "Dragula" and some other songs. the line "Burn through the witches" (that what i hear anyway) got messed up becuase of a cd player issue and somehow i heard "burn through the days". well i couldnt get the saying out of my head. But you see burn through the days just isnt a complete statement. So in my subconcious the saying played over and over. Adventually i had
"Burn through the days and burn through the nights. Burn through everything as pointless as everyday life." it sounds rather good if you put on a evil voice and all.
i had basically just started writing poems at that point. anyway. about 2 months passed and i tried to create a poem for the saying. But nothing worked what so ever. None of them would have been good. so i basically stopped trying to do it in a poem.
Then about the 2 weeks ago life was rather stressful and hitting me hard. Thats when my writing seems to be at its peek. I picked up my pen and started writing. The saying then popped in. The way i write my truely good poems is that I write first. Just write. Then go back and add things/change things. Anyway thats how.

Blackdawn_70631

Kewl And I like how it rolls off the tongue.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
I would like to reiterate how this would be better "Burn in F*!&*$g H@!! son your idea of poetry sucks!

You are not who i think you are, are you? Because if you are, you are in the wrong place, again. If you are who i think you are, then you know what we talked about, lets not let history repeat.

Mar.

BIG EVIL

Don't dis alien lord. Hey alien lord can you make my rank higher dude. Just don't mess with RED CHEEKS or ALIEN LORD.

Crazy Alien Lord

ummm big evil. you dissed my writing. besides you no one has dissed me on this thread.
as far as rank. just post. be active in the threads. i have been here for nearing 2 years now.

BIG EVIL

Quote:
as far as rank. just post. be active in the threads. i have been here for nearing 2 years now.

Well how many post do I have to put up to get to the next rank?

BIG EVIL

By the way alien Lord the one who said Burn in f--king #@!! your idea of poetry sucks wasn't me. I'll explain via PM.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || ab20f3065dccd237f0c76c7476b5c95c)