AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Games for the youngsters

Forum: Game Talk
Discuss your favourite games and those you want to play.
Topic: Games for the youngsters
Total Posts: 4

Prezes

As my nieces are now between the ages of 3 & 5, my girlfriends nephew is now 5 years; what games would you recommend for that age group?

Viray

The classics, of course. A good game to start with would be Super Mario: it's simple yet fun and also supports cooperative play which could help in building up certain social graces (like being a good sport or giving up one's turn).

Prezes

Socail skills.... it normally descends into arguments about who is or who is not cheating... how can you be so far ahead.. not the bullit power-up again... ;)

Super Mario Kart is always the top pick, everytime I go and visit my mate in Windsor, we alwas get it out and see who is the top dog :D

Viray

Haha, even an argument spurred on by a friendly rivalry that's gotten a bit heated can improve social skills. The ability to effectively argue one's point, or, failing that, convincingly bullshit one's point, should not be taken lightly :P

Awesome that you still keep in touch with your buddy. Even with the world so connected these days, it's still way too easy to simply lose touch. A day becomes a week, then a month, then a year, etc.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 6944f8b3e959e0b57c5c3af6f8036746)