AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Halo Books

Forum: HALO
Anything on HALO (both Console & PC). Things you love, hate are bits you are having problems with
Topic: Halo Books
Total Posts: 25

Corpral Hicks

You should add a section on the books, thats something the sites missing!

the_demigod

we definitely COULD add a HALO story section at GameStory.net--assuming there are people writing HALO fanfics....

Crazy Alien Lord

there is an intrest. i know acouple of people who would want a halo section.

Corpral Hicks

no i meant info about the published ones!

blind

I could probably do that if you are able to supply the content. There are only 2 books though, Fall of Reach and The Flood. PM me or something about it Hick's.

Crazy Alien Lord

blind there are three and a forth one is on the way.

Crazy Alien Lord

user writen reviews are very welcome.
currently i am writing a review for the first book. multiple reviews are very useful. as blind said PM him, azeroth, or myself if you have a review or anything else to post.
or email me at alienlord@absolutehalo.com

Corpral Hicks

no i dont have a review, i just wanted some info on the books cos i was plannin on pickin em up!

Azeroth

Quote:
we definitely COULD add a HALO story section at GameStory.net--assuming there are people writing HALO fanfics....

I started writing a Halo fanfic today.

Crazy Alien Lord

hicks. the three books are some of the best i own. then again im a big fan of halo and way to obsessed about halo and aliens.

still. there is a summory/review of the first book up. you got to look for it a bit. it doesnt show up directly on the sidebar.

TIKI

Hey does the book HALO: Fall of reach. Eggsplaine why/how could a whole military planet been overtaken by the covenant??
And are the two other books the same like the game play?

Crazy Alien Lord

first question. covenant hate humans. we dont know why
they took out reach with alot of force. the other 2 books. well halo:the flood is a book version of the game. halo: first strike is kinda like game play. but well. ohhh hell. just read them for yourself.

TIKI

Like i thought, there arent any Halo books in Estonia, at least not any in the shops.
This sucks big time!!!!!!!

Azeroth

Quote:
Like i thought, there arent any Halo books in Estonia, at least not any in the shops.
This sucks big time!!!!!!!

Thats what places like E-Bay are for!

TIKI

Hmm i quess your right, i hope when i too order i wont get forked withe my book. Maybe some pages missing or something!!

Nuthouse_Escapee

The three halo books are awesome

Well... Two of them are, anyway. The second is kinda bad >.<

Azeroth

The first and third were written by the same guy. The guy who wrote the second one screwed up Chief's character. I kind of doubt that the guy who wrote the second one even read the first one. I think he just got a summary from the guys at Bungie. He also forced the third book to be written in a different style.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Good writer: Eric Nylund.
Crappy writer: Michael Dietz.
I don't think Mr. Dietz even got a summary - he's probably just a fan who entered his work into one of those "get your stuff published" contests...

My favorite so far is the third =D
Interesting thought on that book: the word "plasma" pops up on almost every page - plasma, plasma, plasma. O.o

REDCHEEKS

Your all right second book guy couldn't make himself happy with it.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Didn't make me happy either =(

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || fd999912f4d6773b18a7c72a9fb2fd85)