AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

The dating game

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: The dating game
Total Posts: 224

Acid-Death

hi y'all
This is the story of my Predator character R'agna, he currently has trouble in love and wants a mate. He lives on a military ship where Humans, Aliens and predators live together in harmony, the uss crighton. The rules of the story are someone writes a segment of a story then at the end of their post writes three options for the character to take, and then the next person writes about one of those options and once THEY finnish they leave three options. Got it?
(There can be some deaths in the story but remember this is a love story, he is trying to find love)
Heres where it begins....

R'agna got onboard the shuttle leaving the planet, he had just finnished a delivery mission and now he was heading home. Looking through the visor the uss crighton quickly came into view. He kicked back onto the chair and thought to himself. He had always had trouble with females of any species, and had never had any luck with love and then the loveless Yajuta decided something needed to be done about it. As soon as he docked he entred the elevator and the computer called to him which level he wanted to go, he had to make up his mind from that point.

1) Go to the sleeping quarters where he could visit the female Yajuta he had admired for ages, T'khay.

2) Visit Thinalissss, the drone he often took an interest in, in the sub levels.

3) Or victoria, the human female he had been attracted to for long, in the engineering decks

Acid-Death

come on guys! he needs love, awwwwwwwwwww

Nuthouse_Escapee

R'agna decided that he would go and try his luck with Thinalissss, as Aliens tended to be very open when it came to love. But they were also a tad violent, but R'agna liked that in a women. He called to the computer "sub levels" and the elevator swiftly took him down the thirteen floors to the sub levels. As he went down he noticed a small ammout of Alien resin on the shafts. The elevator ground to a halt and e stepped out and set off into in the direction of Thinalissss's quarters. To get there he had to go throug the Queen's egg pit, but R'agna didn't mind, he liked it down here. All along the walls were the various indiginous life of planets they stopped by regularly to provide the Aliens with food. As he passed through Queen S'haryssss asked him "Where are you going friend R'agna?" to which he replied "I thought I'd try my luck with Thinalissss today, is she in her quarters?". "No, she just left. Sh is either with one of my male bodyguards (S'haryssss allowed herself a grin at the thought) , at the Humans dining hall - she just loves that cheese cake! - or she might have been going to see you" S'haryssss added with a sly grin. "I give you my thanks" said R'agna, and he strode out of the egg pit to think about where he should try next.

R'agna could:
A) Look up at the Human dining hall - she just loves that cheese cake!
B) Ask around and see if any one noticed her with a male
or
C) Check back where he came from.

Hows this for my first attempt at writing, er, typing anything avp fiction related, eh?

Nuthouse_Escapee

cool it, i got him started, ok?

Acid-Death

R'agna left to the elevator, thinking that he would try his luck with the dining hall.
"computer, dining hall"
The elevator shot up several feet to the dining hall. Leaving the elevator a strong smell hit his sensitive nostrils. It was cheesecake, surely he was right as in the centre of the table was a plate of cheesecake, still warm with a layer of slime covering it. He walked over to the table and took a piece before putting it back down. Strange? It was odd for Thinalisss to leave cheese cake, as he strained his eyes around the large dining hall a figure came into view, it was the human female Victoria. She was reading something then looked up at R'agna and smiled, before delving her head back into the book, he continued thinking.

1) Go and sit with Victoria

2) Wait by the cheesecake, hoping that Thinalisss would return to eat.

3) Search the sleeping quarters.

Nuthouse_Escapee

R'agna decided that he would go and sit with Victoria, as Aliens are very non commital, and there is virtually no "cheating" and he could get right back on track with Thinalissss if he didn't hit it off too good with Victoria. He strode over to where she was sitting and glanced at her book. He had not yet learned to read English, and decided to ask her and flatter her by asking her in her own language, rather then his. Everyone who comes aboard the USS Chricton learns everyone else

Acid-Death

R'agna tried flattering her again, but the words never came out right, she raised her head once more and smiled.
"You have'nt talked to many humans before have you"
She giggled with her beautiful teeth luminating the room. His skin turned from its usual blotchy green to an almost rosey colour, he was blushing. She sat up and left the table and walked out of the huge doorway leading to engineering. He picked up the book she was reading and flicked through the pages, he recalled being told many females liked poetry, and even though he could barely speak a word of english he could damn well try. He sat up and crossed the room entering the elevator.
"Which floor would you like to proceed to?"

1) Go to engineering and return the book to Victoria

2) Return to the sub levels and find Thinalisss who didnt care much for poetry.

3) Go to the sleeping quarters and speak to T'khay. Female Yajuta loved poetry.

TIKI

Wtf is this

Nuthouse_Escapee

Just read the whole thing, you'll figure it out.. maybe

TIKI

Naaa its too long and if it is not about avp then i am not intrested sry

Nuthouse_Escapee

Uh... it is about avp. READ THE WHOLE THING. or just the first post, that will explain enough. And Acid Death, you kinda left it at a hard point for me, can you post the next one?

Acid-Death

What the hell TIKI!!?? Read the following..
It is about avp.

Quote:
Predator character R'agna

Quote:
Thinalissss, the drone

Quote:
the human female

Note, these are all characters from avp. alien predator, and human. Jeez.

Sorry nuthouse for confusion, ill do it soon, i left myself in a bit of a rut.

AlienSlof

Quote:
Naaa its too long and if it is not about avp then i am not intrested sry

If you can't be bothered to read, why post pointless comments? I'm enjoying it!

Acid-Death

Why dont you have a try slof. Go on, go on. Hehehehe

Nuthouse_Escapee

Ok, i'll try... if this doesnt come out good, feel free to replace it !!

R'agna called out to the computer "Engineering level" and felt the elevator begin to descend. As he went down he glanced at the book he was returning. "I really need to learn to read English" he said to himself. R'agna enjoyed poetry himself, and would like to learn to read English if just to enjoy this book. He stepped out of the elevator and found Victoria checking the engine read outs. He walked up to her and said "You left your book behind. Here it is". She smiled at him and said "Oh no, you keep it. I found it kind of dull, actually". R'agna said "I can't read English" and blushed, looking quite embarrassed. Victoria said "You can't??" and R'agna looked even more sorrowful, if it was possible. Upon seeing this Victoria said "oh, i'm sorry. It's not that uncommon on this ship, not being able to read English. Tell ya what: i'll teach you"! R'agna was overjoyed. "Come on, we'll start your first lesson right now, in my quarters" said Victoria. They went to her private room and started the lesson. R'agna considered a few options:

He could do the following:
A) Go on with the lesson
B) Leave the lesson
C) Try to put the "moves" on Victoria and hope she agrees

Nuthouse_Escapee

Phew! turned out better then i thought

Acid-Death

Good job nuthouse
*Pats once then stops*
It cannot just be us two all the time tho.

Nuthouse_Escapee

I guess we probably could do most of the story, for others to read..... BUT SLOF NEEDS TO POST. POST SLOF POST!

AlienSlof

OK, let's give this a go and try option C then shall we? Trust me to pick that one!

'Here I am, all alone with this human female, if I play this right, I might get lucky', he thought to himself, edging a little closer and trying to look nonchalant. He was having trouble concentrating on the lesson, he kept watching her move as she talked, watched her animated face - he wanted to touch her so much it hurt. Would she be willing to teach him more of the ways of humans - more of their mating habits perhaps?

'I've been here for a while now, and yet I still know hardly anything about Oomans,' he explained, shaking his head, his long braids swinging. 'Not just the language, but all sorts of stuff. I've been a bit lonely recently...' He hoped his pheromones weren't too strong, he felt awkward, but full of desire at the same time. 'oh hell,' he groaned inwardly, 'if I stand up now, oh damn me!' R'agna crossed his legs, his face going a brilliant green, cursing his body - why did it never behave its damn self? He felt a right berk now!

Victoria looked at him, studying him closely. She had a pretty good idea what he was experiancing, it was not the first time she had seen a young male having problems controlling his body! She wondered, he was a nice lad, well mannered and kind - he really did need a break sooner or later. Should she:

1. Have a quiet word with the Queen and ask her to send up a drone?
2. Get on the comm in the Yautja Quarter and ask for an experienced and willing female?
3. Sort him out herself, he's a sweet, if rather large chap?

Nuthouse_Escapee

**** you slof! j/k, you left me in a hard spot :'( trust me to find a way out!

Victoria, noticing R'agna's massive arrousal, said to him "Er... If you don't want to finish the lesson, i can ask S'haryssss if she can send up a drone for you..." R'agna dropped instantly to normal size, and he felt like he'd made a complete fool of himself. He said "No, no thank you." gave a huge sigh and slumped out of the room. For the rest of the day he wandered aimlessly, occasionally bumping into people. After he had finally retired to his quarters he lay awake in bed slowly realizing that he'd gotten back to square one. No, square minus one, now Victoria thought ill of him.
Next morning he can:

A) Go and try to find Thinalissss
B) Look around for T'khay
or, C) Try to get a fresh start with Victoria

HAH! Take that! Thought you could rope me into a bit of erroticism, eh slof? well, think again!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || f47a0c214dbf72cf0820f41e254939f4)