AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

The dating game

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: The dating game
Total Posts: 224

Acid-Death

dont worry Norm no flaming involved, someone please continue otherwise I will never get that story started!

Nuthouse_Escapee

who is "norm"???

Crazy Alien Lord

ill probably continue it after this weakend.

A'hrisss

Not to jump into anyones pants, but can we get on with the story? It was getting pretty good.

Crazy Alien Lord

i %100 agree.

Razortech Xeno ...

Im removing this to re-do it soon, unless someone has an idie for it first. Skip to the last page to see my continuation.

Razortech Xeno ...

Removed

Acid-Death

No offense Razor but i had difficulty trying to decipher what you were saying then, and none of it actually made sense. Could you try and explain clearly what those lizards are because i dont think i have heard of those.

Razortech Xeno ...

Okay I'll explane, they are an alien spieces My friend and I made, we made alot of them and these ones are one of the strangest. They are around 8 To 9 feet tall and veary strong, they basicly look like Komodo Dragons. They use ether ther claws or speicaly crafted knives to fight, there technology is primitive but they do have the advantege of acid prof skin. Like it says in the story they can reproduse with any other speices. They have a clan based society with on leader thet can be male or female and the web like stuff the pretorian was stuck in is from a creatur from ther home planet which they use to set traps.

Is that enough? or would you like more intel.

Oh yes and if I told you why the drone looks like she does it would ruin the end.
One thing to remember is not every one gets what they want in the end, im planing for something like a sequle. I hope thats okey with you.

Acid-Death

Quote:
Oh yes and if I told you why the drone looks like she does it would ruin the end.
One thing to remember is not every one gets what they want in the end, im planing for something like a sequle. I hope thats okey with you.

Hang on...I think you got the bad of a stick here. Are you talking about ending this current story? Well I hate to burst your bubble but this is a thread based story, it will keep going on until its forgotten about. No one decides to end the story, new ideas are added to the story by other members and we use our various techniques in order to expand the richness of the story. So no jumping the gun, OK.

Razortech Xeno ...

Oh I forgot the base to this sorry. But I do have a question, you said that when it got finished it would go on GS, not to be rude but did i misunderstand that? [img]/images/forum/smilies/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Acid-Death

Basically when I move to Australia and i have more time i will begin on the full story which will slowly move bit by bit. And though it will become a story that everyone wrote.

Crazy Alien Lord

cheers. good luck with it acid.
when are u moving to aussie. and from where.

Nuthouse_Escapee

it's great to see this thread ressurected

You know, why didn't R'agna just try a dating site in the first place anyway? Theatrics i guess

Razortech Xeno ...

I am the post resorector!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

That was alittle Childish but worth it, and by the way THEE PLANE THEE PLANE!!!!! If your wondering wher thats from, it's from a movey wher a short Italian guy is standing on the roof of a church and screams that and shoots at a plane.

Razortech Xeno ...

Okay i fixed it for some one to continuw.

Razortech Xeno ...

HELLOW !!!!!!!!!!!!
Im not resorecting this for nothing. Some one should continuw this NOW! If this sounds rude it can be if you want. This needs to get going.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Sorry this is going off topic a bit, but Razor, PLEASE try to get all those typos right in the future. I might be able to continue (yes, thats an "e" not a "w" the story if i could read it!

Crazy Alien Lord

First off razor nobody needs to do anything. i know ur intentions are good but that post right there is going to make people even less motivated to continue.
settle down. there is no rule to say that u cant keep continuing the story if u want.

Razortech Xeno ...

Sorry, I was pissed off that day and I'm on the Edge off loosing my temper on my brother, he messes with every thing I do, but thats not your problem.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || 16103f276a2cac687400dbb3424ea197)