AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

The dating game

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: The dating game
Total Posts: 224

Acid-Death

Whow! calm down nuthouse, ok here I go.

Seeing as the previous night did not go so well he considered it would be best if he left Victoria alone and went to see T'Khay.
Entering the elevator he called out "Crew quarters" The computer responded plummeting several hundread feet. Walking out into the corridor he saw a pair of humans courting in the hallway, it caught his glare but he didnt stare long. Facing K'thay's door he faced all of the options in his head, he flicked back and forth then knocked on the door.
"Hello" The door resonated with a rumble.
"The occupant is currently not here, try again later." the computer responded.
He turned to see another male Yajuta walk the corridor.
"Have you seen T'Khay?"
"Last I seen of her was in the trainig grounds"
He gave a quick thumbs up before leaving to the elevator.

Entering the training grounds he was halted by another Yajuta.
"Sorry sir but you need an pain pack and ONE weapon to enter the training ground"
He grabbed a spear and placed his pain pack and entered the training grounds. A deep feminine voice broke through the quiet air
"Jungle setting!"
The enviroment quickly turned into a jungle as he noticed the humanoid shape break the light. It was T'Khay, too shy to call upon her he waited till she got down. She stood there staring back at him, he felt rather embarrassed until he realised she was looking at the creatures behind him. One of the pack lept at R'agna and through him across the room, the virtual response thud pummeled him as he watched T'kahy leep from the trees and decimate the holo-creatures.
"Battle off"
The jungle quickly turned to a black box of a room.
"you better not pull anything off in the hunt R'agna"
"Hunt? What hunt" He quizzed.
"We're passing the zarb system soon and theres a nice little planet belt that looks ripe for the pickings. So you coming, could be dangerous...."

1) Join her on the hunt

2) Leave the hunt behind and try to patch things up with victoria.

3) go to the sub levels to speak to thinalisss.

TIKI

Quote:
Quote:
Naaa its too long and if it is not about avp then i am not intrested sry

If you can't be bothered to read, why post pointless comments? I'm enjoying it!

Waaaaaaaaa everybody hates me

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

The male thought long and hard, T'Kahy spoke;
"Well?"
"Uhhh, i wish to regretfully decline, you see there is this, uhh.."

R'agna was cut off by the big female;
"You have personal matters to attend to."
"Yes.. but how did you know?"
"I can sense it on you, now go, and settle matters between your loved ones."
"Thank you for being so understanding T'kahy."

R'agna stood looking deep into her eyes before he turned and ran from the training room. he knew deep in his heart that he had to face Victoria and sort it out, but one part of him nagged at him to talk to Thinalisss.
He walked the corridors of the Ooman living quarters, he passed the door to Victoria's room at least five times before he placed a large clawed finger over the opening sensor, it seemed like hours after he applied presure to the sensor, for it to singal to the relay sensor, finally, the face of Victoria appeared in the small vidscreen. R'agna looked into her eyes for a breif second then dipped his head, he spoke in a dull tone, he was too ashamed to look into her eyes;
"Victoria, i am sorry, it was not right of me. it was plainly instinct that took over, i...i am sorry..."
"R'agna, you are right. it wasn't right of you at all."

The yautja male felt as if all his hearts had just been crushed, the ooman female spoke again;
"But i know it was instinct, so i really don't mind at all. here, come in here and we can talk face to face."

As if by some miricle, R'agna got all his courgae back and felt as if a big load had been taken off his chest, it had. the door opened, he looked foward and saw Victoria, it looked as though she had been sleeping, all she was wearing was a light satin shirt, with no bra, which came down to just passed her waist. R'agna felt his mandibles drop, and felt something else begin to rise, he began to curse his body in his head. before he knew it Victoria was right in front of him, she leaned right close against him, she whispered;
"I am sorry for saying anything that hurt you R'agna, i was just unsure of whether we would be comfortable with it.."

R'agna bowed his head, victoria, with a touch softer than the softest silk pushed his chin up and looked into his eyes. at times like this, oomans would kiss, she was unsure whether to kiss him, so instead she tip toed up and wrapped her arms around his muscular neck;
"I meant it R'agna, i am truly sorry, how about we continue those "lessons" now...?"
she breathed lightly in his ear and nuzzled her face into his neck, smelling his soft musky scent...

1)Join Victoria for some more "lessons" (you know what i mean)
2)Choose not to mate with Victoria, and just talk instead
3)Oppologise to Victoria and run out to find T'khay and join her on the hunt.

Enjoy, Mar

AlienSlof

Quote:
**** you slof! j/k, you left me in a hard spot :'( trust me to find a way out!

HAH! Take that! Thought you could rope me into a bit of erroticism, eh slof? well, think again!

Fine, I'll leave you to it then.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**** you slof! j/k, you left me in a hard spot :'( trust me to find a way out!

HAH! Take that! Thought you could rope me into a bit of erroticism, eh slof? well, think again!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Settle down Nuthouse, its not a pissing contest.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Ok... ok.... sorry.... look, can we go back to harrassing tiki or something and forget about me? J/k

Acid-Death

Dog dammit stop bickering nuthouse! Slof i can only apologise for his attitude but i do not condone action against any other members, so TIKI was acting odd i dont care, i am much weirder! And slof if you have read any of her stories does contain sexual content but so what? If it does that is up to her, this is the dating game afterall and a part of romance does contain sex (If you disagree email your complaints to which i will imediately delete)

By the way mar' i was hoping for a hunting scene but im enjoying the bit you did too much!

Nuthouse_Escapee

I apologize and am as genuinely sorry as i can be, i wasnt trying to hurt any feelings! it was a joke, i'm sorry, i dont exactly feel confortable writing sex.... And i was looking forward to a hunt too :'(

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
I apologize and am as genuinely sorry as i can be, i wasnt trying to hurt any feelings! it was a joke, i'm sorry, i dont exactly feel confortable writing sex.... And i was looking forward to a hunt too :'(

well perhaps you need to mature a bit and think about what others might think before you open your mouth/type. because most of us enjoy the sex scenes that crop up in each others fictions.

Crazy Alien Lord

guys lets all take a breath. i mean come on. so TIKI's being stupid. nothing new. so nuthouse is competing with slof.
its ok people. just settle down. but as usual i have to agree with mar. i also enjoy the sex stuff. now lets see if i can take a try at this... forgive me if i totally suck.

The young male blushed so deeply that his cheeks actually burned slightly.
"what is wrong u silly male" asked Victoria in a sly and seductive tone. She looks down at him and gasps at the size."do u not wish to continue the lessions?"
"no. i wish very much to continue the err lessons. its just.." responded the young male.
"its just what?" inquired Victoria.
"ohh never mind" said R'agna and he gently picked up Victoria and carried her to her bed.
Laying her down she smiled at the young male as he took off his loin clothe and dropped it on the floor.
R'agna then climbed onto bed and knelt over Victoria. She proceeded to take off her satin shirt. Both totally naked R'agna moved forward so that his erection was rubbing against her slit.
with each arm R'agna supported himself so that he didnt crush the ooman female with his wheight.
Unsure of what he should do next R'agna just kept his erection rubbing her. Victoria started to moan and gasp for air as R'agna continued to just rub. Then moving down alittle he aligns his erection up with her entrance.
Then just before he is going to enter her he thinks. Should i really do this? Is this right? will this maybe hurt her? Should we just leave this leason off with foreplay? or should i just leave and stop this now?

1) continue on.
2) continue with foreplay.
3) stop and leave.

comments please. i want to know if i did ok or not as this is my first time.

Crazy Alien Lord

i would like to give credit to slof as though to not get flamed later on. for giving me the basic idea on what to do. i got the idea from strange tastes.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

guys lets all take a breath. i mean come on. so TIKI's being stupid. nothing new. so nuthouse is competing with slof.
its ok people. just settle down.

Yeh, but thats the thing, this isn't a competition, its a thread where we can all peice together our own fic and have fun. its not ok if someone is trying to dis someone elses work, especially, if that someone is a very gud friend of mine.

Nuthouse_Escapee

I wasnt trying to dis any ones work, and i'm not trying to compete! i know i'll never be anywhere near as good as slof! I dont mind reading the sex scenes, but i dont like writing it too much.... and i think it's kind of early. I mean, were on what, page nine?

AlienSlof

Early? The poor sod's trying to get laid isn't he? It's all this messing about I don't really get! If he's that eager for it, he will be feeling impatient - I know I do if I want it!

I'd soon sort him out!

Nuthouse_Escapee

Well, he has to have problems with it, cause if he dont, gets sex, and then its the end! Anyway, you forgive me? It was just a joke gone bad, i'll edit it if you want...

TIKI

Quote:
Ok... ok.... sorry.... look, can we go back to harrassing tiki or something and forget about me? J/k

You go to hell, you o to hell and ty

Nuthouse_Escapee

I was talking to slof, not you tiki

Acid-Death

sorry slof but nuthouse does have a point. If R'agana found love straight away then that would be the end. Now I want to keep this topic going for a loooooooong time. Yes R'agna should have sex but that doesnt mean he will fall in love straight away, he's a complicated Yajuta and he may realise he made a mistake with victoria, and thats the complications of love.

So please can we just forgive and forget and continue the story....

AlienSlof

I'll stick to my own stuff in future - shouldn't have given in to all the urging to add my bit.

Crazy Alien Lord

o my god. u guys are all a bunch of babies. stop arguing and continue the damn story or i shut this thread down.
now forget about what has been said in that last 7 posts and continue on with the story. common guys i did the hard part and all. i will do the rest if u want me to but im not that gud of a writer.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 2ea80446b2c60eb62818a97600d5c1d4)