AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

The dating game

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: The dating game
Total Posts: 224

Acid-Death

Ow come on be fair alien lord your stuff is good. And no one is arguing, Ok. I think we quickly sorted this out and hopefully it is behind us...please, please, please god dammit can we just finnish the story, oh god please!

The only reason this thread came to my head was because i wanted to bring different styles together and people ended up getting the pointy end of the stick and now everyone is just mad......from this post now on no more shall be said and we will go on with the story...1....2....3....

Crazy Alien Lord

ok i will just pretend that i never saw anything but each peice of the story. that is if we keep onto the story. just write or give a comment about the story. no flaming, no antoganizing and just be nice to eachother. i dont want to shut this thread down.
this was one of the greatest ideas u have come up with acid. and thanx for the compliment.

Froggy

R'agna tries to fight the panic that is threatening to conquer him. What does he do now?! His mind is a mess of conflicts. His primal instincts tell him to get it on now. His concern for Victoria tell him that this could be very dangerous for the small ooman. His own lack of confidence tells him that he is a failure.

He quickly jumps up and away from Victoria. He grabs his clothes, mumbles an apology, and leaves. A confused Victoria watches him go, wondering if she had done something wrong.

Once he is far enough away, R'agna puts a big dent in the hull of the ship. How could he have been so stupid?! That was his chance right there! So much for the great, brave, Yautja warrior. How unbelievably pathetic. He hopes he hadn't hurt Victoria's feelings. There isn't anything wrong with her. It isn't her fault. It is his own. He wonders what to do now. He can't go back to her right now. Not in his current state. He is far too embarassed. Maybe tommarow.

1) Work off some steam in the gym.
2) Get drunk.
3) Go to sleep.

Crazy Alien Lord

ok im going to take another go.
nice one by the way froggy.

Crazy Alien Lord

Deciding to blow off some steam R'agna goes down to the gym. As he is going down there he suddenly gets the feeling like someone is in his mind watching him. accouple minutes later the feeling leaves.
He enters the empty gym and stalks over to the punching bag. a voice in his head antaganizes him. Ur not a warrior, ur a suckling, nothing that any female of anyspecies should desire. U are a complete and utter idiot.
"NO" he says out loud and punchs the bag hard. It swings up and hits the ceiling. I AM A WARRIOR! I WILL FATHER 500 SUCKLINGS. EVERY FEMALE OF ANY SPECIES SHALL WANT ME. he tells himself.
With another vent of rage he kicks the bag and it again hits the ceiling.
I AM NOT AN IDIOT. he tells himself.
"oh and punching an object and yelling at ur self is helping ur points" the voice says "i mean come on. u had the perfect chance. A hot human female that desired u and look what u did. u ran away. ur nothing but a coward."
Rage boils through his body so much that he fails to notice the soft pad of a figure entering the gym. "I AM NOT A COWARD. I DIDNT WANT TO HURT HER. I AM NOT A COWARD" he yells. and with all his strength he slams his fist into the center of the bag. The bags connectors break and it flies through the air of the gym. It slams into the wall and comes to rest on the floor.
R'agna breathed deeply and just stood there.
moments passed that seemed like hours untel a sweet and slightly frightened voice broke the silence.
"Is that really why you left? did u not want to hurt me?" Victoria asks.
Startled R'agna doesnt asnwer for accouple of seconds.
"yes" he said in a humilated voice.
"Well thats very sweet of you, but i have been with one of the preatorians and i didnt get hurt." Victoria said sweetly.
Feeling even more embarresed R'agna blushed a deep green.
"so do u want to return to my room to continue the lessons" Victoria asks.
He thinks for a moment. Should he continue. She wouldnt get hurt and by the pheromones coming off of her she wanted him. but should he. theres still the chance that she could get hurt. maybe he should try with a bigger female first. Get a hang of it then see Victoria. Or should he just stop his search for a female for a while.

1) continue on with Victoria.
2) go and seek out larger female then continue on with Victoria if she lets him.
3) just stop looking for a female.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

I actually agree with slof, i would rather my own pathetic writing, i don't care how much people hate it. i write how i want to, so does sloffy, so leave her alone, (don't u dare try to say anything ALNS) so yeh, have fun people.

Crazy Alien Lord

i will say one thing though. ur not a pathetic writer.

AlienSlof

I'll second that.

Crazy Alien Lord

see mate. see. im not the only one who says that ur a gud writer. WOW i was right. ok im scared now.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Don't worry.... it'l be just ok ALNS... it shouldnt be news taht mar's a good writer.... no, please stay seated, or i'll be forced to shoot you alns. *bang* well, there goes another one, maybe i should get a degree in psychiatry after all...

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
Don't worry.... it'l be just ok...

What? Who are you to say what my writing is? You are in the wrong place to be judging other peoples writing noobie

Nuthouse_Escapee

What????? I wasnt judging anybodies writing, I just got here, AND I WASNT ON SLOF'S CASE. IT WAS A JOKE. DO YOU EVER JOKE? HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT THEY SOMETIMES GO TERRIBLY BAD? I have a very strange way of doing jokes in life, and it's hard to portray that in typing. When i said "dont worry, it'l be ok...." i was saying/typing that to ALNS. It was a joke, he joked he was scared about being right. I'll alter that post if you want. Ok, i'll stop making jokes entirely if you want, as they get me into phenomenal trouble each time i make one . It never occured to me that that last joke could be read as offensive. I appologize if you did take offence, and i'll alter the post. Forgiveness?

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

I see you have modified that post some what since i last veiwed it, to back up your next posting right?
And yeh, jokes are gud, but as i sed, you need to take into mind the way other people are going to thing about it.

Nuthouse_Escapee

That's the problem with being insane *taps head* no brain! But, you forgive me? And believe me when i say that i WAS NOT trying to compete/ picking on slof?

Crazy Alien Lord

Quote:
it shouldnt be news taht mar's a good writer

its not news. i wont give any details but mar thinks that his writing is bad and that he should stop everynow and then.
hes a great writer.
Quote:
That's the problem with being insane *taps head* no brain

im insane to. but just keep it down to a minimum here. ok. i really like this thread but if people keep arguing and everything i will shut it down.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Yes daddy (shame on me)

Crazy Alien Lord

wow im a father. what did like aliens abduct me and take that bit of knowledge from me. lol

Crazy Alien Lord

hey u know what. im the first one to do yautja and ooman sexual activity on this site. cool.

Nuthouse_Escapee

now THATS a surprise!

Crazy Alien Lord

actually it is. i would have thought that slof would have done this long ago. but still this is only on a thread so i dont really know if it counts.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || 929c574fc89266ca19b563cacac50fef)