AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

The dating game

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: The dating game
Total Posts: 224

Nuthouse_Escapee

Well, ALNS, it is a bit early for him to have sex... he has to at least TRY Thinalissss!

Froggy

Quote:
also i am resigning from adding anymore to this story for a while. i am tired of working and doing something that was well.. was hard for me to write and then have froggy fuck it up. then i work hard to repair it. and again gues what. its fucked up again. a little advice when doing sex scenes. write in detail or atleast write it. gud day to u all.

You, my friend, have a serious additude problem.

(I'm going to be gone for the nexr 5 days, so I will be unable to participate. Later.)

Nuthouse_Escapee

Oh cmon, one of his friends is moving, and his stress is rubbing off on alns - give em a break!

Nuthouse_Escapee

-Wow- i'm taking both sides! I'm skitzofrenic! Two personalities! COOOLLL

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
Oh cmon, one of his friends is moving, and his stress is rubbing off on alns - give em a break!

Excuse me? who is moving?

Nuthouse_Escapee

Uh... ALNS told me.... was i not supposed to know? sorry! But i know how his friend who will not be named here feels, i've moved as many times as years i am old (16)

Crazy Alien Lord

well its not his stress thats rubbing off on me. im here on vacation helping out my aunt and my grandma. my grandma is sick and most likely wont make it past this year. my aunt has been taking care of her so its alittle stress ful. and also being on a plane for three cramped hours with nothing to do might make me a little pissy. and i have the bad luck of alot of the things that i work hard on go to crap. im sorry about snapping about the sex stuff but its starting to get to me on how alot of things go to crap for me. there are only accouple things that have held on for me. mainly this website has not been shut down as my luck would usually have it and also i have not lost my best friend.

AlienSlof

Quote:
Well, ALNS, it is a bit early for him to have sex... he has to at least TRY Thinalissss!

Yeah, he should - if only because aliens are sexy little buggers!

Nuthouse_Escapee

And when genitals are united, i'll leave it to the exxxperts! If i break up a sex scene, its cause this'l be more fun, the longer it is!

Crazy Alien Lord

Quote:
well its not his stress thats rubbing off on me

mate i mean ur stress as in the type of stress that makes people excited. ur not like stressed as in ready to explode. (well maybe u are. i dont know) but u have been very excited lately.
Quote:
And when genitals are united

which is usually a gud thing.
Quote:
If i break up a sex scene, its cause this'l be more fun, the longer it is!

thats ok every now and then. but he can have sex more then once in this story. well thats up to u guys. i aint writing anymore on this for a while.

Crazy Alien Lord

Quote:
I'm skitzofrenic! Two personalities! COOOLLL

now that is cool.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Isnt it though? Now, when is someone doing the next page, i'm getting bored

Acid-Death

where did we leave off?
Oh god this is turning into another drab sherlock Holmes story, better get the coffee out.

Crazy Alien Lord

no it is turning out to be one of ur best ideas yet acid.

Crazy Alien Lord

ok nut house u left me with the perfect spot to have another go. and since froggy isnt here he cant F*** it up. im going to give this story one more chance. so here i go.

R'agna decides to go and see Victoria since he isnt sure if she would take to well with him being with another female. But before he does anything else he needs to eat. so he heads down to the dining hall. When he gets to the dining hall he sees Victoria and T'khay sitting together and chatting. He strides over to there table and asks if he can sit with them/
"ofcourse u can" the two females say in unisin.
"we were just talking about you R'agna" victoria said.
"oh and what about" he aks.
"about how u were a hero saving the ship like u did." T'khay said and then in a whisper that only the other two could here " and how gud u were in bed".
R'agna's cheaks became a bright green. oh wow, two women think that i am a hero and think im gud in bed. how could this day get any better.
"ummm thanx for the compliments" he barely manages to say.
"well victoria said that if u wanted to that she wouldnt mind sharing u" T'khay said.
Cheaks becoming a very bright green. this he could not beleive not only did 2 females want him, but victoria said that she wouldnt feel cheated on if he did it with T'khay.
his day did just get better.
but what should he do. He did want victoria, but he also had wanted Tkhay for a while now. Then there was also the sexy little drone that he could have.
1) do it again with Victoria.
2) do it with T'khay.
3) go get some drone action.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Wow - R'agna is a hero now! Leave it to me to choose the unexpected one, that he just threw in because he needed a third choice

Crazy Alien Lord

Quote:
You, my friend, have a serious additude problem

first off i totally agree. i do have an additude problem. my problem is with people who mess up other peoples hard work. that "my friend" is my attitude problem.

-beware of the psycopathic teenagers. for they will bring much pain unto this world if provoked-
me 3 months ago to a kid who said that i could do nothing and i had just beaten him in ultimate frisbee. that my friends is my quote of the day.

Nuthouse_Escapee

We just got over personal arguments, no need to resume, i would think. Just ignore froggy alns, some people are born assholes, and others, like froggy, work on it. Pretend it wasnt there. Or, alter it to say "OH ALIEN LORD! YOUR POSTS ARE AMAZING! YOUR MY IDOL" and you can, cause your an admin

Crazy Alien Lord

trust me that thought has crossed my mind accouple times. but as a admin i can abuse my powers to much. but ur right on the other two things. i will put the personel arguments to rest.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Good idea. Well, its over. The arguing i mean. I'd better stir some up again... Just kidding! just kidding!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 2f6b0ac4467913661252316c13ddc8fd)