AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

The dating game

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: The dating game
Total Posts: 224

Crazy Alien Lord

wheres froggy when u need him.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Maybe he jumped off a cliff? (i hope, i hope, i hope i hope...)

TIKI

you have some weird jokes man

Nuthouse_Escapee

Well, frogs jump, dont they? maybe he's got some lemming in him, enough to like suicide

yeth

ermm..... now that I've finally read this topic I can say few things. !. This is a nice topic with a good idea and it lets peoplel practise their writing technique or just have fun 2.no offence but that arguing is childish you can do it better in PM if you really need to do it, for some people might just want to read the story and nothing more. 3.Slof don't get insulted so easily she was just trying to be funny and with your help I think this story would be better 4. Nuthouse I understand your humour, but bear in mind that some people might not understand it and you write nicely for a first timer. 5. ALNS I don't think he fucked them up on purpose just to insult you, don't take it so personally.

Now this was just an attempt to calm things down more might come if I come up with more things and nothing in this post written to insult anyone try to be more understanding and look at things from other persons perspects.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Thank you for the compliment(s?). and bear in mind that most of the people arguing were indeed legal children, under eighteen, myself included! Lol. Soon i might have my first fic out, i started a thread called "a very strange story" go check it out if you want a basic idea of the plot.. oh, in the gamestory forums its under avp stories

Acid-Death

Finally someone understands.......I never post a new topic that often but when I do I try my best to plop out a good idea. So please, please, please. Can we continue? Allready many of the noobs are arguing with many of the senior members.

Remeber that "Cheer up" topic I did, you know the love fest thing i did on Life as it happens (Some of the senior memebrs should remeber) Well dont make me come up with another idea like that again

yeth

Acid-Death, plz no .
And I'm a legal child, but some members especially senior ones might not be and even if you are a child you don't have to act like one. atleast thats what I'm trying to avoid.

Nuthouse_Escapee

No matter how you act, if your a kid, your always going to be acting like a kid. Some one could reference your behavior to your own behavior . Same for adults or any age

Crazy Alien Lord

actually acid that cheer up thing was another of ur great ideas. remember how i tried to resurrect it 3 times and it kept getting fucked up by daggle and red dragon.

but yeah alot of us are children. im 15 and a half. i mean look at me. i could propably get in trouble for the stuff that i wrote on this site. and by reading slofs stuff well u know...
but yeah someone else get me out of this hard spot on the story.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Hey, froggy is back on the site (just saw em on the last seen list), maybe he'll do it.... and put you in another tough spot. oh well. but acid-death, i agree heartily with the rest, this was a GREAT IDEA .

Crazy Alien Lord

i must agree. cheers acid. now someone continue on please. i like talk as much as the next person but well... i want to see what happens next. i got him to his girls. hell if ur gud anough and wish to risk it do a threesum. maybe we can get slof do it...

Nuthouse_Escapee

Quote:
if ur gud anough and wish to risk it do a threesum.

God, a few days ago, he had a hopeless love life, now he's got three women?!??!

yeth

Thats what you get when you first save your hunting party and after that entire ship full of ppl. It might impress some females....

Nuthouse_Escapee

Yeah, but still! All this happened in the space of a week, tops!

Crazy Alien Lord

it was just a suggestion. im thinking that in that situation i would just say im sorry to all of them and go to my room. i wouldnt want to make any of them feel bad and also im not one for anything but monagamy.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Ok. why dont you do the next one then?

Crazy Alien Lord

well becuase i dont want to fuck it up like i accused other people of doing.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Oh, dont worry . It'l turn out fine, your posts usually do

Crazy Alien Lord

well thank u.
but if in two days nobody has continued on then i will continue. untel then i wont fuck up anybodys chances on this.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 6aabd44bcd311128c902f810cc4cf839)