AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Slof's new story.

Forum: Various Stories
Discuss the multitude of stories appearing at GS.
Topic: Slof's new story.
Total Posts: 27

Razortech Xeno ...

They dont have masks, actualy thats how I kill them, they open there big mouth to roar at me and I shoot them in the face with the pistol. Actualy I onece pistol whipped one there and killed it in three hits. another thing no ofence to halo but it isn't THE best game ever, most likely doom3 three will be because it has a history to back it up. now for the story, Im just about to read it.

Razortech Xeno ...

oh and the face huggers would get under a yautja's mask easaly. masks arent the best way to stop them, full body bio suits would work better like the H.E.V. from half life.

TIKI

The mas is gaas sealed for the pred to breath!! No mask on the hunter!? Thx for the info but still they have sum super strong shield!!!

yeth

Dount that Doom 3 will be that good, I'm pretty sure that the story will be constricted and linear, much of the game concentrating on the neat graphics. It could be good, but I wouldn't get too excited.

Now if I were to get excited, I'd think Tribes: Vengeance and Ground Control 2. Hell, Tribes 2 and Ground Control were awesome games, better than most, If they are even half as good I'd be happy to pay double price for them.

TIKI

Same heire. No Doom fan!!! Its not funn?!

Razortech Xeno ...

I'v seen a game play vidio and it dosn't seem that bad but HL2 is so much better, people look real if you dont look extremly close. I here it has way better game play than the first one, heard this from game spy, they got to play some of it.

TIKI

Ya Halfe Life2 is much better. I liked the pictures of it!!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 3476042a9e2257ca5069d49ad16f3e00)