AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Happy end? Not likely...

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: Happy end? Not likely...
Total Posts: 27

Crazy Alien Lord

that was more a comment to the site in general. not just a response to your comment.

as far as intellegence...
i have gotten into these aurguments way to often.
so im not even going to aurgue with you people.

J..here....

....... well if u r started those "fights" what kinda persone are u? back to the topic.... happy ending....well ripley survived in every film.. ok ok maybe not in 3 but it sucked....

Crazy Alien Lord

I did not start anything. i made a simple comment that is quite true.
but yes back on topic.
no it was not a happy ending at all. in any of them.
WHY!!! BECUASE WE ALWAYS DIED!!!

TIKI

All the endings sucked, like ALNS said the xenos tyd. And Ripley killed them!!!!!? Thats weird realy, 1 alien could kill like 6 people in Alien (i think) and they could not kill Ripley in any!!
Exept for Alien3 but that does not count the alien was still killed, and Ripley is in the next movie a clone!!

J..here....

ok in aliens marines killed them like "snap".. ok ok nostromo's crew didnt have so good tecnolocy or comabat training but still... first alien movies was the best cos the ydidnt show the alien too much and it was "invulnerable" and mean too... so powerfull and fast.... so... so deadly...

BlackWolf

Quote:
Quote:
Don't forget to look at it from the Aliens' point of view! From their point of view the movies were all pretty unhappy you know

well atleast they all died quickly.....hang on? Sucked into space.....sucked into space again.....covered in molten lead then blown open......sucked through a hole the size of a fist....

OK I stand corrected.

Heh you knowe i wonder if there's an Xenomorph colony in space maybe the drone and the Queen survived and has seteld down on an astroid or something!

SpreadEagleBeagle

Intresting topic. Agree on many of things said here except that Alien 3 is a bad movie. Alien 3 is a great, dark and artistic movie with intresting charactors. So what that it didn't swarm with fast pase action, cannonfodder aliens and gun toting marines.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 3195c1e60994751325aa1ea22b2b88a9)