AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: hi
Total Posts: 63

Crazy Alien Lord

yup nuttys right.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Now now guys and gurls take it easy.

R'iithsss the D...

Take it easy?! WHERE JUST GETTING STARTED!!!

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

im sure it is Riithy, im sure it is

R'iithsss the D...

OFCOURSE IT IS!!! MUHAHAHAHA!!!! *breathes heavely* need.....air........gurgl....*drops unconcious* lol, didnt have this much fun since.....ehmmm.....since......WEL SUMDAY I WILL!!! i think....

TIKI

Well sry but after the last fight we had i think you still hate me!_

R'iithsss the D...

Okaaaaaaay.......Tiki wanna inform us to who you are talking??

TIKI

I was talking to Alien lord!

Nuthouse_Escapee

which last fight? one i witnessed???

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Hey i remember what tiki was talkin about, it was just a small noobie argument thing if i recall. And i dun think ALNS hates you Tik.

Crazy Alien Lord

me hate. what i cant possibly hate anybody. i love u all. peace. prosperity. friendship. fluffy bunnys. large emporer xenos tearing cities apart with ease, bladed bad asses taking down armies like lawn mowers do grass, shrinks being tortured by xeno acid baths. their screams bringing a sadistic pleasure to a lone figire garbed in a black cloak armed with a metal, blue chrome, staff.
but no tiki. i dont hate u or anything.

TheBlackCat

What, exactly, do you have against shrinks?

Nuthouse_Escapee

I don't like shrinks either... i mean, if i'm insane, thats my business and i don't need anyone to help with it!
is that what ya mean alns?

Crazy Alien Lord

i hate how shrinks always act like their ur new best friend. like u can tell them anything and they would never dream of telling anyone. lets put it this way. i have gotten in way to much problems becuase they go around blabbing what ever i tell them to either my parents, the school, or some other higher up ASSHOLE!!!
i say shrinks deserve to die!!! thats only part of the problem that i have with them.

EXF

run away thread!

shrinks are bad I very much agree

Nuthouse_Escapee

ah yes, you don't like the overtly friendly types, eh? well, can i do anything for you? get you something? can i.. oh. oops.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Not a possible suggestion nutty nice try tho. You could bring me a beer from the fridge if you want tho...

TIKI

Oh ok thats a releafe or something like that!!!!

Nuthouse_Escapee

I think you may have missed the joke in that last post... lol. And no, i'm not about to go ALLLLL the way to Australia just to take a beer out of YOUR fridge, and give it to you. sorry

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
I think you may have missed the joke in that last post... lol. And no, i'm not about to go ALLLLL the way to Australia just to take a beer out of YOUR fridge, and give it to you. sorry

DAMN!! *gives up waiting all night for nutty to fetch a beer*
thanx n e ways LOL!!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || b9e46f5a24b74e521b839a128e31c5c3)