AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Predator Site

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: Predator Site
Total Posts: 24

Blackdawn_70631

Some people have been asking when the site is going to be updated. I haven't updated it yet but sat down and created a page of what the homepage will look like.
My net connection is unbelieveably slow today so I have no idea what all the pics will look like. Can anyone who has checked it out tell me what the site looks like and if they all show?
New Look

Blackdawn_70631

At last, the update is done. Woo! Never thought I would finish it. So check it out and tell me what you think.

The Yautja

Also, the links before this are obsolete until I have a chance to change them to this new web hoster.

Blackdawn_70631

Angeltowns has terminated free account users. Yes, terminated. This means my large Yautja site is no more. But I luckily had all the info saved onto my computer, except for most pictures. The problem with the picture were they were saved on my other computer but it had crashed, and moving ont o this one I can only do a certain amount with a '97 laptop. I'm gonna recreate the site though.
This is what those f**kers had to say:
"We had a number of phishing sites open accounts on our free servers. This resulted in complaints from other members of the internet community, and as a result we were forced to remove all free accounts from our servers and discontinue offering free accounts in the future.

We are sorry we had to remove the free accounts, but unfortunately it had to be done in order to protect our members using our paid services.

We will continue to offer our afordable paid services.

Thank you for your time and understanding."

The sites still runs off my short address: www.theyautja.spyw.com Lets hope they don't come up with the same idea, if so, then I'm screwed.

Corpral Hicks

Aye, I suffered the terminated fate, shifted back to domaindlx tho. Im just trying to find the interest to actually do the new site layout, considering the stuff ive picked up doing other websites since AVPWorld. Im glad to see you stuck to it!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || fdb4778931e4832fe31261b787433ce9)