AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

A little debate

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: A little debate
Total Posts: 25

Crazy Alien Lord

Quote:
The alien in the first film had 6 digits - 4 fingers and 2 thumbs on each hand. The aliens also have large hands, probably as a result of the extra digits. Sometimes their fingers seem to be fused together in pairs, but are still considered to be 2 sets of 2 fingers.

When you think about it, what with predaliens, dog aliens and the like, the species is so mutatable, that numbers of fingers are as likely to vary as any other part of their anatomy.

thats what was writen by slof.
im quoting it since you razor tech bros didnt seem to notice it before. just thought i would help.

now as a mod of the forums in the avp universe im saying this for everybody. keep this thing civil. i know im not one to really talk. but i dont want this thread to turn into a science fiction was zone.
well talk to u guys later.

Nuthouse_Escapee

razor... if you didn't want to get us arguing, why did you call this "a little debate"?!

Razortech Xeno ...

Think about it, a little debate is not soposed to turn into a war. Anyways I found some pics that have the extra thumb atached in a way for it to function. Maybe we should forget the hole thing, I realy didn't intend for this to turn into a war. I've only ever seen the first movey once but I was shure I saw two pares of atached fingers and one thumb but Maybe the other thumb was hiden behind the rest of the hand. I just have one question for Nuthouse, do you hate me?

Crazy Alien Lord

OK...
either create ur self a thread based on that last question and have it contucted in a proffesional manner... or have that issue figured out in a PM.

Lordy

Razortech Xeno ...

It was some how funny to my brother. I found more pics and they also have the second thumb in a way that would work, AlienSlof drew them.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || 4bb53ac503eb6c35c6f8f9e3b1297000)