AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

New type of Xeno

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: New type of Xeno
Total Posts: 7

Razortech Xeno ...

I thought of a new type of xeno that doesn't need humans as hosts, what is normaly called a chest burster comes straite out of the egg. The resson for this is so they can have an aliance with humans. There in my novel. They also have a stage befor a full Queen or King, This is actuly a new suvival tactic, not realy for the full sized Queen but the whole hive, if the full queen dies the smaller one will take over. The smaller Queen is about the size of a normal pretorian and the king is usaly the same. They both are more armored than the full sized versions. The Queens only develope the extra arms when they are "Promoted". Most Queens have developed the ability to speek verbaly. The resson for this thread is for you to tell me what you think and if you need more info you just have to ask, I think I've thought of every thing. I also would like sugestions for the name of the stage befor Queen and King. I put the Queen first because as you know they arre the most important.
Oh ya and THEE PLANE THEE PLANE!!!!!!

Crazy Alien Lord

your taking away their original alien-ness that giger originally designed to them.
i have mixed feelings about this but its ur story.
good luck.

Razortech Xeno ...

The normal ones are still ther, aswell as vampire ones that attack the normal ones. The vamps actulaly put chest bursters in the other ones, the way thay do it is freaky to, I dout I could tell you here but when you find out Just know that there not my cration but my friends and he can be weird.

Prezes

I believe there have been a few threads in these forum, discussing the possibilities of 'evolution' for the Xeno's reproductive process.

In perticular, skipping the egg-> spider thing-> host-> xeno stage....

..and I agree with Alien Lord here....

Crazy Alien Lord

look man i respect ur creativity.
im just saying that the aliens are built how they are becuase they are the perfect killing machine. natures version of a nuke if u will. at birth they kill. and then they have to kill to survive.
but as with slofs writing good things can come from them just as how good things came from the nuclear bomb.
but this is ur story. go with how u want. as much as i am against these new xenos do what u want. dont let other people dictate or make choices for u. good luck.

Razortech Xeno ...

Ohkay I forgot to mention 1 thing, the aliance with humans is for there survival. thes xenos are rare, what i mean is that they first evalved the smaller queen tom help them survive but it wasn't enough for the enimy they are facing so they needed to alie with another race that had technology agvanced enough to kill there enemys, which are a spieces of shape shifters that can only be killed by electricity. I realy didn't want to change them but for the arangment they had to be.

J..here....

hmm.. i think that if hugger is in alien series it would be better cos the lifecycle is captivating element... and if facehugger hugs a dog then it would be diffrent (not much) if that element is in u can have lots of new things..... buuuuuuut thats only my opinion.. i love huggie.. and drone/warrior but its great to have something new.. isnt i?

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || 79ba03a249be10b9289955e807e504a3)