AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

alien

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: alien
Total Posts: 40

J..here....

im confused.. isnt alien the most durable, strongest, durablest and fastest species of those 3 species? oh im neebie here too.. but that wont bother you... thx..

SirYawnalot

Well, according to the games they're stupid, blindingly fast and would be blown apart by a strong breeze. According to the movies, they're wickedly smart, around the same speed as a person and pretty tough. According to the comics/books, the drones are stupid but the Queens are Stephen Hawkings, pretty damn fast and diamond-hard, impervious to all but armour-piercing high-calibers and some explosives.

So yes, it is confusing.

Razortech Xeno ...

There are only two thing that can go up against a hole hive, Mor than one preditor or a viral diseis, at least those are the offishal thing, well the preds are but they are suseptibal to contagues viruses because they are in a hive society. So no they arent indestructible but nothing realy is. they are fast and here we like to think that all of them are inteligent. so that should give you some idea, I dont have the time to tell you every thing I know and other people probibly know more.

Da'Yeyinde

Stephen Hawking Has Armor Plating???!!!!

WOW!!!!
Now that is soo kewl!!
Does this mean that non Nano zapped Xeno's must use a key board or picture board to talk???

Da'Yeyinde

Crazy Alien Lord

good one Da'yeyi

J..here....

[well.. who remembers that part in aliens (2) when hicks get acid on to him.. elevator part.. the alien came like a bullet... .. thx everyone answering..... well aliens dont use their claws..... in movies.. well in alien 8 passenger when alien was hiding in the leaving shuttle....(what was its name?) it tried to jab ripley with its claws....i have a pic where alien grabs human like that.... i can put it here if i found a scanner....

J..here....

well.. marines pulses shot with power of nucleor reactor... and it killed aliens easily... well harrigan sho predator with his "old" weapons and almost killed it instantly...

TheBlackCat

The marine pulse rifles fire explosive-tipped light armor piercing rounds. This is completely conventional ammunition, slightly more advanced than modern rounds but nothing to do with a nuclear reactor. They are designed to penetrate the thin armor troops of that day used. They have regular armor-piercing bullets and a conventional chemical explosive. Even so, Vasquez was able to take out aliens with a few shots from her medium-sized pistol, so their armor can't be that tough. The predator, however, took several direct hits to the chest with a shot gun and it barely phased him. The aliens from Aliens would never have been able to survive that judging by how easily Vazquez took them out with a measly pistol.

J..here....

do u really think that humans will use same weaps in future? well acording to avp2's in manual it (pulse rifle) shots with some kind f*cking good engine... and pistol... vasguez shot that alien to head...many times.. and i would aguess that it would take pred aswell..... they are in future........ hmm...maybe even little better weapons.... does alien have exskeleton or not?

Razortech Xeno ...

They most likely have both due to there toughness and full mobility when a chest burster. Oh and her pistol is ether a futeristic Five seven or better because not even a desert egiel has enough penitration, it has stoping power but the five seven uses five point seven mm ammunition which will go threw any conventional armor like a hot knife threw butter.
You should also think about there strength, an ant can lift 10 times it's own whaut because of there exo, so imagine with both it would be 13-14 times and think of that when its something the size of a veary tall human. Also bug isn't the right word more like aracnid because of there scorpion like stinger.

J..here....

thx that was illustravite.. but who is stronger.. alien(warrior) or predator...?.. my guess/belief is that alien is stronger but it cant use its strenght as predator.. predator is more tactical and intelligently so most of times she/he wins.. but if aliens would be intelligent.... i can say that im admireing them... they are fysical better than as..... (sigh) they are almost perfect.. god! im starting to sound like ash!!!!!!!

J..here....

i have done some background work and these are my resoults..... ALIEN3 alien - This alien is different than the previous ones we've seen; it tends to move around on all fours at times and ensures that the unborn queen alien is kept safe. It's possible that the aliens copy some of their host's DNA in order to help them adapt to the new environement that they'll be born to (this concept was in an old draft of the script for ALIEN), so this alien would be different because it came from a dog. Also, we have seen relatively few aliens. If you imagine what a whole planet full of them would be like, there might be a variety of different kinds: warriors, workers, messengers, etc...

J..here....

Page Title.. one alien... .. two aliens

J..here....

http://members.iinet.net.au/~jaherne/alienhost/images/warrior2.jpg" BORDER="0[/img].. two aliens

SirYawnalot

BlackCat, I agree the aliens didn't seem particularly tough, but that pistol's bullets probably had a degree of armour penetration. I'm no firearms expert but as far as I know, shotguns don't have great penetration, they're best for unarmoured/lightly armoured targets. Most likely the alien would react similarly to the Pred- just be knocked over.

The alien in the third movie survived many tons of boiling lead, which is one ability methinks the Preds aren't savvy with.

J..here....

good.. now i know why u r a "dominator"
nice...well now we have proof to that they are fast, durable but what bout their strenght? well in aliens when marines have shut that door aliens went trought it...(when burke shut that door) and plz some pm me to how can u put pics to here (i said that im neebie)

J..here....

well.... runner/dog alien was kinda fast in alien 3.... and remember that one warrior in aliens whe the ywere going up with the elevator... hen that one alien jumped/runned like bullet and they parely hited it...... hahagh

J..here....

does anyone have some kind of evidences that alien arent physical the best species?

Da'Yeyinde

Well,
Have you considered the Species movies, and the age of the Yautja....
Also you must consider alien species from all other movies, like the really creepy/scary ones from Pitch Black....
It is unfair for you to ask for proof, by saying they are THE BEST and you want proof to disprove it.
You should ask for proof to prove they are the best
I can give dozens of other alien speicies from books, movies and comics.
And all of them would challenge a Xeno.

They are a great species, and great to Hunt. But there are lots of other creatures out there.
Just my opinion

Da'Yeyinde

J..here....

from Alien is the first xenomorph ever encountered. Most commenly called 'Warrior'
Appearance
Height: 2,5 meters
Weight: Unknown
Head: The head is stretched out backwards into a 'corona'. The corona is smooth. There is no sign of eyes, ears or nose. The mouth has fairly short, 'shimmering' teeth. The 'Grey' also, as all other xenomorphs, has an extra mouth inside its mouth. This smaller mouth is called a 'tongue'. The xenomorph has an incredibly production of saliva. The jaws are long and muscular. The neck is short and probably powerful.
Body: The 'Grey's body is human looking. It has a wide chest. The ribs are clearly visible. The 'Grey' is also walking on two feet. This similarity to humans is due to exchanging of DNA between host and the alien embryo. This means that the alien will much easier adapt to its prey by having some of the prey's DNA. In Alien and Aliens the hosts are humans. Then the alien is fairly human like. In Alien 3, the host is a dog. Then the xenomorph is walking on four and is in general more dog like. In Alien Rez, Ripley has much alien DNA in her, changing her. The 'Grey' also has spikes on its back. This might be protection against attacks from behind. It could also be a tool of communication or storage for acid blood.
Feet: The front limbs are used just like hands. The 'Grey' has 6 digits. 4 of them is paired, while digit 4 ("little finger" and 1 ("thumb" is single. Each of the 6 digits ends in a claw. The 'Grey' walks on two, just like a human, with human like legs.
Tail: The 'Grey's tail is long and slender. It is muscular and on the upside of it, the tail has spikes. On the end of the tail is a scorpio like stinger. Perhaps the 'Grey' has poison that paralyzes its prey. This is not likely.
Color: The 'Grey' is...grey. The 'Grey's color is shimmering due to the exoskeleton.

Social Structures
The 'Grey' is either by accident or purpose a solitary creature. The 'Grey' is doing excellent without a hive. This might suggest that the 'Grey' is a solitary being from purpose since many creatures that is living in hives, dies without the other members of the hive. The reasons for being solitary might be countless. The 'Grey' might be a young queen looking for new places to place a hive. The 'Grey' might be a drone, looking for a queen to impregnate. It is a well known fact that young males often are driven away from the mother's pack or heard when the male has reached sexual maturity. The male then takes off, looking for a female. The 'Grey' might also be a hunter. If an area is overpopulated by a species, some individs move to other hunting areas. I think that the most likely explanation is that the 'Grey' is a drone. If the 'Grey' s environment was supposed to be overpopulated, why did the queen produce so many eggs, and thereby wasting lots of energy and time? The quick maturing of the xenomorph excludes the possibility of the 'Grey' being a queen. As we can see in Alien, the 'Grey' transforms from a burster to an adult xenomorph in under a day. If the 'Grey' was a queen, it would probably have continued to develop, with the same breathtaking speed until it had become a mature queen.

Communication: Since the 'Grey' is alone, it has no need of communicating with other xenomorphs. It has vocal signals, though. They are different high screams, probably equal to a dog's snarling.

Age: How old a 'Grey' can be is inconclusive. But the high speed of its development might indicate that it wouldn't get that old, perhaps only a year or so. Animals that matures fast, also has a tendency of living fast and not get very old.

Hunting Pattern: The 'Grey' hunts (of course) alone. It seems to rely on ambush. It also shows a play behavior during the hunt. It's not unlike the way a cat could play with the mouse before killing it. This might be an indication of high intelligence. Animals that play is often intelligent.

Defense: This xenomorph don't need any advanced defense system. The only defense might be the spikes on its back and the scorpio stinger on its tail. If confronted with a potential dangerous being, I bet the 'Grey' would attack it. But at earlier stages, such as the 'burster' stage, the 'Grey' and the other xenomorphs seems vulnerable, since it doesn't have the exoskeleton to protect it. .. there is something (bullshit)

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 6e478483c113d5b92826276a3a7a4d47)