AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

alien

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: alien
Total Posts: 40

J..here....

well aliens are perfect killing machines "ash" species the monsters were tpp powerfull (smart, healing ability and so long) alien are physically perfect... maybe thaey are not so smart but.... damm they are sneaky/shorewd.... in bitch blac aliens couldnt stand light.... and yautja is more techniquer than alies and maybe they use their strength, weaps and speed better than aliens.. and wearent talking bout "species-movie" this is bout aliens marines and predators......i like preds more than aliens... and why should predators hunt aliens if they wont be "best" species..... and u wanted evidences.. well u should watch those movies and the coming avp movie...

Da'Yeyinde

J... Here,
You must understand that both Ideas and "creatures" are owned by the same Movie company. And in the books most are Labeled Alien VS Predator. But in seperate Predator books and in comics...they do hunt quite a few creatures. They like Xenos, due to the challenge they represent. BUT they also like Humans, because despite the apparent weakness of senses, and physical ability, they are sneaky, deadly, and are a challenge to hunt.
In books and comics they use the Xenos for ritual hunts for the young unblooded Yautja to hunt so that they may use the training that they have recieved and put it to use. It is only after they have collected trophies of Xeno Skulls that they are considered adults in Yautja society.
Only the older more experienced hunters are allowed to hunt humans. And it is only an outstanding or well respected younger one that is allowed to participate in that type of hunt. (usually)
But if you look at the evidence found in the Dark Horse comics, the books by Steve and Stephanie Perry all have the Yautja hunting quiet a few creatures. Also evidenced by the trophy wall in Predator 2. In the original Graphic Novel of Aliens VS Predator, the Yautja were going to hunt Xenos whos face hugger/eggs had been seeded on the surface a day or so prior. THey were unblooded, and with the apparent death of their hunt leader, they decided to hunt the humans as well. Dachande was injured in a collision with a human on a hover speed bike.
With the help of a human he helped stop the spread of the Xenos which had taken over a soon to be launched ship carrying Rynth (a rhino like species that was grown for their meat and hides). He and the human took out a queen that had been mistakenly released to the planet surface as an egg/ face hugger. Infected Rynth carrying the not yet born Xenos had been rounded up and placed on board the ship for shipment.
In the Computer games of AvP, you the player can go up against humans, Xeno or Yautja (Predators)
But since it is a game called Aliens VS Predators... they are not going to introduce other alien creatures for all to fight.
Don't confuse Gaming Liscenses and rights as to why Predators seem to favor ALiens.
That is a game created for the fun and enjoyment for humans on the planet Earth!!!
The movies are entertainment, the game is entertainment, the books are entertainment.
Some of the codes of the Yautja and their society are being adopted and used by us. But then so are Klingon and Star trek philosophies and language.
Xenos are in themselves an awesome group of aliens created from the drawings by Giger. And Yautja are the creation of what would or could an ultimate alien Hunter be like, what would he use to hunt with (weapons, technology) and what would he like to hunt. And then add in the twist of how alien can we make this with out CGI.

Sorry this is long... but I think the point has been made.
Da'Yeyinde

J..here....

hmm.. do u mean as their leader "broken tusk"? i have read those comics... queen what a bitch and clever one too... well u were talking bout xenos and preds.. why would pred's hunt alies? cos in one book they said cos its more better than their other preys.. and aliens can be easily make (eggs) in that book there was history of preds and something else.. there was "yautja hunts axenomorphs becose there isnt anything like it. xenomorps are blaab blaab blaab (something bout xenos and what they are)" and so long.... and they (predators) didnt hunt on ryoshi cos it didnt belong to manhood ritual.. dont u remember? and who remembers that part where one young predator killed child? and every pred can hunt humans as well but this time it was manhood ritual and their prey have to be hard to kill... (hard) hahah

J..here....

Yautja consider them to be the ultimate prey. thats from one book...

J..here....

"Stupid but deadly, the Hard Meat would teach the main lesson one needs to know: move well or die." (From Aliens vs. Predator: Prey)
there is something..

TheBlackCat

I thought they considered humans the ultimate prey, and aliens the second best (according to the novels)

J..here....

have u read the "prey" book/comic?

TheBlackCat

Yes, I have (the comic isn't actually called prey, that's just the novel). I've read the comic many times, I've only read the novel a couple of times. The novel goes into much more detail, though. Unfortunately, it's been a few years since I last read the novel.

J..here....

well whatever-....-

J..here....

This Xenomorph's epidermis, however, is not entirely immune to attack: it has been recorded that it cannot withstand an impact from: M40 grenades, M309 10mm x 24 rounds (M41A Pulse Rifle standard round), or 10mm x 28 rounds (M56 Smart Gun standard round). The exoskeleton will, however, withstand fire from the standard issue M4A3 9mm sidearm up to a range of approximately 4 inches.- there is something bout xenomorphs durable......

TheBlackCat

If it can withstand the shots from the sidearm how could Vazquez take them out using nothing but her sidearm?

J..here....

yes thats what im thinking.. but my source is very reliable...

J..here....

hmm.. i found something bout humans too... "Oomans were toolfolk, had weapons equal to those of the Yautja, and were, if the stories could be believed, the ultimate pyode amehda. Soft Meat. But with deadly stingers, the oomans. A true test of skill." (From Aliens vs. Predator: Prey)

yeth

Perhaps they were armor piercing bullets?

J..here....

hmmm.. im thinking that did that alien really die? what if it just got knocked? and resurrection's weapons were ultimed (one shot to alien's head with pistol and alien is bye bye)

TheBlackCat

The way the alien was squeeling it was definitely taking damage. I doubt it was simply knocked unconcious (since it could obviously still feel pain).

J..here....

Quote:
The way the alien was squeeling it was definitely taking damage. I doubt it was simply knocked unconcious (since it could obviously still feel pain).

... hmmm yes but before it dieed or went unconcious it felt pain...

Da'Yeyinde

You have to remember in Alien Resurrection that the aliens had alot more human DNA than a normal Xeno would have.
Number one clue.. Ripley had slightly acidic blood and "feel" the xeno's.
Clue number 1.5,_ the lips on the egg casings was fat and very very flesh like.
Clue number two. Take a close look at the Xeno Drones teeth.
They are not crystiline, and they are not dagger shapped, they look very human like.
Clue number three, the Queen quit laying eggs and went through a change and developed a womb, where another xeno developed.
And clue number Four, the creature that was born from that womb, had a female Human appearance, A Xeno like head, EYES, and no inner set of teeth/jaw. And I don't think it had a tail.
So taking those clues, one could.. extrapolate that they did not have the same type of natural armor as the original Xenos.
Also the Queen was in pain during her last stages of the pregnancy, so it would also hold that the Drone could have fear and Pain when the other two cell mates ripped it apart to escape.

Da'Yeyinde

J..here....

u are right but we arent talking bout ressurection.... and one clue was xeno's hands and feets...... they are not like in other movies...aliens were brown in that movie... and so long...

J..here....

Quote:
If it can withstand the shots from the sidearm how could Vazquez take them out using nothing but her sidearm?

hye iget what my source meant... remember when gorman was going to come back to vazguez? then he shot with his pistol and they were jus tpouncing from that alien? and alien are fast except in "alien 8 passanger"

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || fdceca25164c3074bed22a112db152f8)