AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

RP: Gladiators Moon... Contents may be graphic and over 18 in nature...

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: RP: Gladiators Moon... Contents may be graphic and over 18 in nature...
Total Posts: 279

hardkoreUSMC

The situation was definately more strange now. Hearing Tam pour her feelings out like that really scored points with Kore, he saw her emotional breakdown and knew that her words were sincere, and Kore really respected her for that, and in turn began likeing her more.

Kore wrapped an arm around her, trying to repair her broken feelings, "Aww, Tam, that's sweet of you, you'll always have a friend in me. If you need someplace to stay, come here, you will always be welcome." Kore continued trying to sooth the emotionally hurt yautja female.

"You had a dream about...us?" Kore asked slowly

Blackdawn_70631

She was starting to feel a little better, started to feel a little in the spotlight but it all changed and was left blank on the inside when he asked of her having a dream about them.
Slowly turning to him with a look of mixed expressions, though more of a, "Did you really just ask that?" look. It made her crack a smile and hissed then turned her head away as she flushed in embarrassment.
"Yeah," she said. "I did." Still not looking to him. "I kinda dreamt . . ." and that's when she was feeling butterflies in her stomach. "That, you . . . that you, well, you kissed me, and, it went even further then that. But that's when I woke up, with a scream."

hardkoreUSMC

That was certainly different, and Kore didn't expect it. The scenario wasn't strange, he'd already had made love with a yautja female a couple nights ago, but the fact of it being her was, well, different. Kore smiled to himself.
"Woke up screaming? Ah C'mon now, I'm sure it wasn't THAT bad with me kissing you in it." Kore chuckled trying to create a more humorous atmosphere. He kept a comforting arm around the tall female.

Blackdawn_70631

She shot back in an almost roar. "You try being a yautja and raised by their codes then dream of human kissing you? It goes by everything we're taught and just isn't that appealing to me. I mean," Tam made a sound of disgust, "Lips? Kissing me? And I'm not even sure where they've been. I may a yautja but I know the fowl things you humans do with your body parts in the name of pleasure." Images of some of the things humans did for pleasure came swirling in and it made her shiver. "It's just, just . . ." she couldn't put into words what she was feeling, and it was even worse that she dreamt of it and she wasn't even sure why she dreamed of him kissing her, or anything of that matter.

hardkoreUSMC

The almost roar of Tam caught Kore off guard, though it didn't make him flinch or even show expressions of fear or shock. It was VERY loud, SO loud Kore thought it was bound to wake up Nain. Her coming off like that offended Kore.
Kore replied in a calm, cooled and "back at you" manner,
"You yautja aren't God's perfect creations either, the thought of how your kind live day in and day out and have sex in your unclean filthy state can make a normal person puke, your males have NO hygenical standards what so ever, and I'm not sure I can say the same for females. At least we humans keep our bodies clean, SHIT, I was suprised Nain was as clean a female as she was..." Kore changes topics in a flash, and at the same time became a little agitated.

Kore took a breath while he collected his thoughts; he thought of something that lit his fuse, Kore stood up and shot back at her with equal fury.
""Pleasure? Hmmph, the things your race does to our race in the name of "pleasure" is enough to make me want to go out and slaughter every fucking yautja in the known universe!" Kore's tone became even more furious, "Fucking hanging our people upside fucking down, skinned, and fucking rip out their God-Damn spinal cords and skulls while you are at it! If there wasn't the slightest possibility of meeting Yautja like you and Nain, I'd rather take a bullet to the fucking head than see our two races co-exist! Find y'alls homeworlds and massacre every last fucking one of you!!" By that time, Kore was riled up into a raging fury with fists clenched.

After a minute, Kore took another breath, and eventually cooled himself from his angered state. He

"I'm sorry for saying that...please, I'm really sorry...I didn't really mean all that and I was only angry."

Blackdawn_70631

During the time of his arguement Tam had balled both her fists and had them balled tight growling from the deepness of the throat then flared her mandibles at him. And as soon as he ended she shot back at him in a second.
"At least WE can pass on strong offspring unafraid of the path ahead. The same though can't be said for any human, cowardly little vermin tha'll do anything for an extra credit and hides in the presence of what they call fear when it is really another challenge!"
She would of gone on but just couldn't, not that it was her brain telling her to stop, that this would lead to a full out fight if her temper rose any higher, but was something tugging at her brain to make her stop.
Tam snapped her mandibles shut holding in the urge to yell at him some more but instead thought of his apology. She thought about it good and thought about it hard and eventually had cooled down herself. Her shoulders relaxed and she laid one elbow on her knee rubbing her face in a deep sigh.
"Yeah," she said, "I guess I'm sorry too for saying those things about humans."

hardkoreUSMC

Kore by this time was staring at Tam eye to eye when she said, "At least WE can pass on strong offspring unafraid of the path ahead. The same though can't be said for any human, cowardly little vermin tha'll do anything for an extra credit and hides in the presence of what they call fear when it is really another challenge!"

Kore continued to give his cold-emotionless stare. He took a long sigh and began walking to his door when he heard Tam apologize too. Kore stopped for a brief second to hear her, and then without giving any signs or acknowledgements, he continued out the door.

Kore sped on through the streets on his bike going about 80mph on a street made for only 50. He came to the police station and parked it on the side. Walking inside, he showed the cop in the front desk his licence, and then proceeded in back where they processed the Death Warrants.

He saw several faces on a holoscreen, until they switched the news to the previous nights' fires. Then it said the suspect might be coming toward Kore's current city.
"Hey, what are the odds of that guy coming over this way?" Kore asked pouring himself some coffee.
The sergeant at the locker shouted back, "From what all the Feds tell us...pretty damn good. Why? You think you can take him?" He asked

Kore replied with a calm and confident, "I don't think..I KNOW i can take him."

As Kore walked out, a thug with a small pistol attempted to mug him at his bike, Kore, slowly and calmly, showed the thug his Desert Eagle, and he backed off. Kore got on his bike and as he was driving off, the same thug shot Kore's front tire which made him flip over. Kore hit the ground rolling hard, cracking several ribs and breaking his nose.

The thug began firing his weapon at Kore, which all the shots missed. Kore whipped out literally his Desert Eagle and drew beade on the thug's head. With one shot, Kore took his head CLEAN off. The corpse hit the ground and spasmed to a bloody death. As Kore was getting up, several more armed thugs appeared from the gathering crowd. They all began shooting at Kore. Kore felt multiple bullets hit him in the midsection, which caused him to fall. Minutes passed and the five thugs all drew nearer to the possem playing Kore. Kore fired the rest of his bullets into a nearby cop squad vehicle's fuel tank causing it to explode.
The car exploded and as the robbers were taken off guard, Kore fliped upright and pulled out his SMG. He began with controlled burst, riddling each man to death. He killed each of them with lightining speed. At the end, Kore slung his weapon and signaled a taxi.

One taxi stopped on the opposite sidewalk and Kore limped in, he told the driver's address and Kore was taken back to his room.

Thirty minutes later, Kore steped inside his room....very much so beaten up.
"Nain will die when she hears what happened to me...Tam on the other hand...no clue. Probably something to the extent of "weak ooman" or "serves YOU right".

Kore stepped inside his house, and took a long breath.
"Wilma! I'm home."

Blackdawn_70631

Tam didn't even turn to the door when he walked out, only remained still and silent and had sat there for several minutes thinking of what just happened.
She wasn't sure if she could go any further with hans before finally punching his face in, though she had felt better when pouring out all her bottled up emotions, but it had led to an arguement. And she wasn't even sure why that arguement was such a big deal, why she had said sorry afterwards and now was feeling bad about saying those things. Maybe it was time for a change of lifestyle? Or worse, what if she had to accept the fact she wasn't a real yautja.
Her thoughts though were broken when her lungs started burning.
Too long breathing oxygen.
And she gathered everything she needed, put on her mask, laid back down and tried falling asleep. It wasn't until then when she felt her pains from the previous night come creeping up, but still tired, she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

She hadn't known how long she been asleep when the door was opened and Hans's voice came. "Wilma! I'm home." he said.
The stupid announcement made her look to the ceiling asking herself. Wilma what?
That was something she never heard a human say before.
Slowly she sat up asking what it meant while turning to him then stopped in the middle of her sentence at the sight of him. Dried blood on his shirt and face, tattered clothes and body beaten and bruised. "What the hell happened to you?" she asked as she stood and walked to him.
She swore he looked just like her after a hard fight.

kuroikappa

It was a new day, and a new person to kill. Perfect I thought, things were going great. Suddenly I started to feel and intense heat. I look around and find myself engulfed in flames! Everything is burning. The heat, the pain, the smoke, the sound of raging death is all around. Whats going on? I can't breath

I wake up in soaked in my own sweat, and look around. Thank the Gods that its just a dream I thought to myself. I was about to go back to sleep when, I head Hanz voice say some strange expresion."Wilma! I'm home." I wondered what that meant, then decided to go greet him.

I walkout out of the bed room and the first thing I saw was him covered with patches of dried blood and marks of haveing recieved a beating. My poor hanz, what could have happened?

"Oh my, what happend to you, handsome? are you all right? can I help you with any thing?"

Azeroth

It was time for me to hit something a little bigger than the other towns. Their uprisings just didn't last long enough. The next town had two competing pits. Time for a little shake-down. Someone must have managed to take a picture of me, because as soon as I was seen the minions grew wide eyes, backed up a little, and started a flat out sprint away from town. They're scared of a Pygmie. And here I thought that all the demon's minions were capable of fighting to a high enough degree to be dangerous. Maybe I had better keep on believing that, so I don't get too cocky. Cockiness will ensure my death, or capture.

Having no chance anymore of remaining undetected, I sprinited towards the pit, and its guard/inmate entrance. I noticed real quick that I was expected. Oh, well. I fired my stolen gun and took out the automated secruity turrets first, and then I shot the minions manning the machine gun turrets. I procceded to shoot the remaining men standing on the ground, but I ran out of ammo before finishing them off. There were three left, so, why the hell not? I charged into their mess faster than they could track, and I threw one guard into one of the others while crushing the third's windpipe. Before the remaining two could get up, I did the same to them. I rushed inside and quickly freed all of my fellow demon-haters, and they rushed out to avenge themselves. I was last out, as usual.

The journey to the next pit was going to be one long fight.

hardkoreUSMC

"Well...(Kore repositions his broken nose into place, more blood oozes down and drips of his lips)...oww, anyways, I got in a standard western style gunfight with some outlaws." Kore hangs up his coat, which is torn, dirty, and has several bullet holes in it. He slid his kevlar off and it hit the floor with a "clang". He limped over to the two female yautja's before his spat in his hand some blood. When doing so he cringed at his right and cradled his side were his cracked ribs were.

After slowly recovering Kore said, "Oops, I'm sorry ladies I wasn't able to grab any breakfast." Kore continued limping.

Answering his beauties question, "Nah I'm good, I just need to relax for a second."

Kore limps over to the couch assisted by Nain and he lies back pinching his nose.

Blackdawn_70631

Now standing behind him when he sat on the couch and lowered her hands to the area of ribs he was cradling and barely applied pressure until he moved his body forward in a moan.
"Relax my ass." she said straightening herself, "Those ribs need to heel."

hardkoreUSMC

Kore sat up some and blew his nose in a handkercheif he had in his pocket. The white rag instantly filled up with dark red bloody snot. He winced as the blowing of his nose hurt his ribs.
"Well, I can't stay injured long...that one crazy motherfucker is coming this way." Kore said ," That bastard has over a 500K bounty for his death. I'm not going to let a few bumps and bruises keep me from whacking this psyco." Kore said removing his undershirt and his gun straps. Underneath was a large rash on his backside and a huge black and blue bruise where he landed and where the gunshots were.

"Yeah, the punks got me a few times..." Kore trailed off

kuroikappa

Looking at what degree the injuries were. we definitly had to agree with Tam. "Tam is right, handsome, those ribs need to heel"

hardkoreUSMC

Kore sighed...
"Well, in any case, the lunatic is in our current city. If I can't put an end to him then the both of you are more than welcome. I

Blackdawn_70631

Tam clicked in satisfaction of Hanz's idea and replied. "Alright. When do you want us to start looking for him?"

Da'Yeyinde

Looking over the latest pit "rescue" by an unknown lunatic, gave Dan an idea.
He turned to Zakalisss, as he descended the stairs and got onto the grav bike that Dan had bought.
"He seems to hit a Pit first, taking out guards, gun turrets and anything else that stands between him and fight cages. Once inside, he releases any animals or people that are in the facility, then he leaves."
Zak looked at him and said, " So, what is your plan? Do you want to stop him, or kill him?"
Dan shook his head, " I dunno at this point. I think the best way to track him and to keep track of him is as Slash. He fought him once before, but it was not as enemies. So right now that is the best thing I can come up with. If we try to help or stop him in these forms, he so over the edge he is likely to try to kill us."
"I agree, so while you are "helping" him as Slash, I will track your movements, my own way."
Dan nodded his agreement. They each mounted a grav bike and left the warehouse.
Some thirty minutes later they roared into Karakorum. Looking at his data link on his wrist, Dan read a data stream of local news. |||| RAMPAGING LUNATIC HITS WESTSIDE PIT!!!! SEEN MOVING TOWARDS MAJOR LINE PIT: GLORY HOLE BLOOD PIT ||||
Dan looked at Zakalisss, motioning to his left. "I gotta get over there!! Damn, the timing will be close. We gotta head over to Livingston Street. From there we will pick up "Slash", and take him to the Glory Pit. You leave, and I wait for him to show up."
Again Zakalisss nodded.
They drove as fast as they dared, and then some. Arriving at a nondescript building, Dan went through a series of elaborate codes. The door finally opened to reveal a cage on a truck, and a smelly kennel area. Dan walked over to the kennel that held the mimic, and wrinkled his nose at the stench. It was not the cleanest of animals when it came to eating. But it was alive and healthy.
He moved it to the traveling cage and he and Zak got in.
Moving quickly into the area and then to where the pit was located. He saw people leaving and trucks laden with prisoners and animals going the opposite direction.
Ignoring yells made by some, he pulled up and into the pit dock area. He then released the clamps that held the cage, he covered it and pocketed his unusual locking device.
He wheeled the mimic into a waiting room, one that had an opening into the pit.
Turning to Zakalisss, he asked, " I need you to find me an animal, anything, small or capable of flying."
Zak looked around and saw a pet store accross the street. It also sold things to feed to the creatures in the pit. He walked in an saw the proprietor getting ready to leave.
"I need something, " he started to say.
The man yelled something incohereant and ran out the door, looking around, Zakalisss saw a interesting bat like creature. He grabbed the cage and walked out. As the door closed, and if some one were watching, they would have heard the rustle of cloth, and then seen a large cred chip land on the counter, as if by magic.
Re-entering the room that Dan was in, Zak produced the bat like thing. Dan then held it up to the Mimic, that looked like Slash. And got the bat like creature to try to attack the much larger creature. The mimic shifted and became an exact duplicate of the bat creature.
Handing it back to Zakalisss, Dan then caught the mimic, and handed it to Zakalisss as well. Dan then stripped, unmindful of the other person, and Slash held out his clawed hand to the caged bat creature. Zakalisss opened the cage door , Slash's clawed hand grabbed it, and he ate it in one bite. He motioned for Zak to put the mimic in the cage.

Slash then entered the fight cage and closed the door behind him. {{Gather up Dan's clothes. And close the door behind you, it should lock automatically}}
"I will keep an eye on you, and track his progress."
Slash nodded and then sat to wait.
Zak left the building and put the bat creature on Dan's truck along with his clothing. He jumped up and went to the top of the building. He looked at Dan's data link and found a police band, so he could better track "Dex's" movements.

hardkoreUSMC

Kore slowly stood up, supporting his body with his arms...
"As soon as I can get some morphine and some drugs in my system."

Nain helped him to his medicine cabinet. Kore removed a few shelves and there was a wall safe. Kore entred the code and the thick door opened. He pulled out four long tubes and a hypodermic. Two tubes were marked morphine, and the other two were marked "Combat Cocktail".

"After I take this, if you would both be so kind as to help me suit up...it may take a few minutes getting me into the Power Armor." Kore asked with a smile

Azeroth

The freed beings were helping me. Well, sort of. They would kill or attack just about anyone in the way. I was sprinting now. Sprinting towards the enemy's pit and dungeon, which I would soon clear out. A minion somehow managed to step in front of me. I stabbed him with a knife I liberated from an earlier minion and continued on without missing a step. This is almost too easy. Wait! Can't get cocky; that'll just get me killed. I had about another 10 minutes of running left, as this is a big town. But I would get there soon enough. And then, my breathern would be free! Free to rebel against the demon! Reinspired, I redoubled my efforts. I was moving faster than I had ever run before. I halved my mental clock of time remaining. I must succeed!

Da'Yeyinde

Slash shifted to his rarely used four legged feline form.
So now he looked for all the world like a black panther from terra.
Something about the waiting made him figity. He hated waiting for a fight to start. What he hated worse than that was when Dan tried to talk to him, and carry on a conversation.
A lot of things irritated Slash, but he knew it was better than the alternative, Which was mindliss killing....
What a minute... "Dex" seemed to be doing just that. But they had screwed up the kids brain. They were trying to create a version of himself, but more able to communicate and able to follow orders.
But instead of doing that, he thought all humans and humanoids were out to get him and take him to a Demon...
The demon either being the man in charge, or his own fractured psyche.
That was an interesting theory, and perhaps he could test it, if he got out alive, and kept the kid alive as well.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 3238b24b30032a8a1ba0afdbf74182aa)