AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

RP: Gladiators Moon... Contents may be graphic and over 18 in nature...

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: RP: Gladiators Moon... Contents may be graphic and over 18 in nature...
Total Posts: 279

hardkoreUSMC

Kore slowly went into his room, and at the back of his closet was another door, he opened it and inside was another smaller closet. In the alcove to Kore's immediate military right, there was a suit of Adv. Power Armor Mk3. The things had massive shoulderr pads and chestplate, as well as a slot in the back for a Micro Fusion Cell. Basically, Kore's body will be totally protected on all sides and angles.

On the other side was a shelve with a few micro-fusion cells, and then on the complete end was mounted on a rack a Reinhardt Mini-Gun(Metalstorm). That thing can spit out up to 90,000 rounds per minute, it looked like six gemotric shaped barrels of gun metal death. On the locker below was a huge cache of 2.7cm caseless ammunition.

Kore opened the case and began sliding into his suit.
"Will y'all help me please, if I wasn't busted up like this I could do it myself...but as you can see; I'm busted up. It's ok though, the main chest component will support my ribs."

Several minutes later, Kore was now an inch taller than Ki'Nain and very much larger with the armor suit on. All that remained was to hook up his helmet mask. But first Kore injected himself with the four viles of morphine and combat cocktails. After a few minutes Kore wasn't feeling his ribs the slightest bit.

Kore wielded his large mini gun with ease, the servo motors in the suit increase one's strenght up to ten fold their normal capacity. Basically Kore was stronger than a Yautja male.

He locked and loaded the weapons and it hung from his side by a special hook, allowing his to hang at his side without becoming a protrusion. Kore grabbed his helmet and then walked down to his personal armory. He grabbed 4 plasma grenades, and equiped on himself a Mega-Power Fist. That uses energy to power ones blows and creates a blast of energy on contact making the punch deadly effective.

Standing in the living room he awaited Tam and Nain to catch up with what he was doing.
"Alright now, who wants breakfast?"

Blackdawn_70631

Already in the process of applying her armor but stopped when Hanz entered and stared at the new him.
She just couldn't believe he had THAT thing hidden away in his home, or even that he had something like that. What else did he have hidden?
Shocked but yet impressed, impressed that he wasn't the puny mercenary and human she took him as, Tam could only stare in amazement and then almost laughed out loud.
Quickly applying the rest of her armor then grabbed her sword tying it onto the equipment on her waist, she awaited Hanz's next move.

kuroikappa

"sure, handsome. I'll help you get into it".

I helped Hanz with his armor. After he was finished, I was impressed by the diference in height and size. Now that he was ready, it was my turn to get armed. I strapped on my armor and got all my weapons in my utility belt. I grabbed my mask and now I was ready too.

Azeroth

The pit was up ahead. I could see it now. I slowed down and observed the defenses. More gun emplacements, and a two "quads" ; elite four man death squads. One more guard was trying to snipe me from the top of a building. He knew I was here, but I didn't make it easy for him. I dodged and weaved my way up to him, and quickly slit his throat, as well as the throat of his spotter. I picked up a grenade from the spotter, turned, and blew up the gun emplacements with it. Simple, actually. I then picked up the sniper rifle, and, with the remaining bullets in the clip, felled three more minions.

The minions finally figured out what was going on and began to return fire, but by then I had already dropped the rifle, picked up a pistol, and was gone into the alley. The firing slowed down and ceased. I waited a few more seconds. Now! I dove out from behind the alley, and shot the remaining guards. I didn't think the pistol had much ammo left in it, though, so I threw it at the pit contempsously and started inside. Freedom would come to my breathern!

hardkoreUSMC

Blackdawn_70631

Tam unsheathed her sword as she listened to Hanz's plan.
Defending herself and retreating wasn't her style when tracking a bounty, but this was the first she had teamed up with anyone so had decided to carefully listen and follow the orders.
After he was through she nodded her head in approval then followed to the pit until it was time for her to depart.

hardkoreUSMC

"Remember also, we don't know exactly where he is, or if he's already in there. We might be ahead of him." Kore said "Just keep a sharp eye and quick trigger."

Azeroth

I moved quickly from cage to cage, unlocking and releasing the ones the minions had managed to catch. But when I got to a cage near the end, in a corner, something about the inhabitant caught my eye. The poor bastard almost looked, familiar, somehow, but I couldn't put a finger on it. Every one of my instincts screamed at me to skip this one and release the others, but I desisted. I quickly broke the lock on that cage and all the rest. All of my fellow demon-haters left quickly, to escape the confines of the cage and the pit. All except the Peculiar One.

kuroikappa

" As you say handsome. " I then hugged him and headed off to the pit aswell. On my way there I put my mask on and pulled out my combi stick. The voice in my head was telling something... but I ignored it. For some reason there was something about this mission that gave a strange feeling. A feeling of some sort of Dejavou.

hardkoreUSMC

As the three entered the pit arena, immediately the first thing that they encountered was a beast of some sort storming out of the place. But other than that, the pit was empty, (except for security.) The three fanned out and set out on a Sweep and Clear mission.

Kore proceeded down to the lower levels, Reinhardt minigun drawn and ready.

Crazy Alien Lord

With barely a sound I drop into the holding area for the pit. The kid was standing infront of a open cage. He was paying attention to what ever was in the cage. i couldnt see the cage at the angle i was at. Suddenly a straggling excapey begins to charge me from the side.
Turning my head I stare right into a strange raptor like creatures eyes. Skidding to a stop the Raptor hisses at me then runs past me and into the open pit.
"Smarter then most humans" I whisper quietly.
The kid was still infront of the cage when i hear the clicking of a yautja. The clicking comes from above me. Closer to the open pit.
"Yautja... here to hunt the kid as a trophie most likely. Not happening on my watch" Zakalisss says. Pulling out one pistol Zakalisss unsheaths a bladed object. with the press of a small button the bladed object unfolds and locks into position. Now the bladed object is a scythe.
Scythe in his right hand and large pistol in his left Zakalisss rushes towards the sound of the yautja.
Coming into the open pit Zakalisss sees several of the escapey creatures tearing apart pit attendents and a small marine force. Turning around Zakalisss listens carefully. He hears the clicking of the yautja and then the clicking of another yautja.
"Two yautja... this could get interesting" Zakalisss whispers again. As he finishes he hears the sound of servos and heavy but fast footsteps. Too light and quick to be a MAX suit. But definatly something like it. Probably a smaller cousin of the MAX suit...
"Two yautja and the little brother of a MAX suit. This may get really interesting" Zakalisss comments.
Ok I have two options here. I can stand here and wait for them to come to me. Or I can have this on my terms...
"My terms" I whisper.
"I CHALLENGE THOSE THAT HUNT THE INSANE ONE TO A BATTLE!!!" I bellow. The yautja clicking stops and the sound of servos stop. Looks like I got their attention...

hardkoreUSMC

Kore located the center of the sound through the dense wall. In order to get there quicker, Kore squeezed the trigger of his minigun, after a half a second delay (the weapon being cold) the weapon unleased a hail of armour piercing death that ate away at the thick wall, until it was a blasted to a fragile crumble. Kore then walked right on through the rest of the concrete, the rubble rolling right off of his power armor. He scans the area using advanced sensors in his helmet, until he saw a grim reaper shaped figure. Kore immediately radioed in.
"Tam, Nain, come down on my position, enemy spotted repeat enemy spotted."

The laser drew bead on the figure and Kore asked
"Start any fires lately?"

Blackdawn_70631

Tam was distracted for a few minutes from observing the fighting in the arena. A large reptile looking beast that walked on it's knuckles reared on it's hind legs letting out a blood curtling howl at a human to it's front then slammed itself down ontop it. But her observation was broken by a faint voice and looked around for where it may have come from and that's when Hanz's voice came through the radio, "Tam, Nain,' he said, "come down on my position, enemy spotted repeat enemy spotted."
Tam reacted instantly, jumping off her perch that was looking into the the open arena and down to the next level. Tightly clutching the handle of her sword, she stepped through the hole Hanz had made and stood behind him and too his side then hissed at the reaper looking figure standing before her.

Blackdawn_70631

Stepping forward and snarled to Hanz, "This one's mine." She readied herself gripping both hands on her sword and ran at the reaper in a roar.
She expected to hit it, creating a nice gash in it's belly, but surprisingly it dodged and swiped it's scythe across her back as it was moving. Coming to a stop and spun around snarling angrily at it that it had made her look a fool in front Hanz, and in the beginning of the fight!
It was going to pay for that, and she charged the reaper in another roar.

kuroikappa

I walked around the pit. I watched as the previously caged animals ran about creating havoc in the facility.

" Ki Nain. don't ignore me"

"what ooman! don't bother me now don't you know that we are supposed to be quiet"

"fine I'll shut up"

I continued walking around cautiously, when I head Hanz's voice, "Tam, Nain, come down on my position, enemy spotted repeat enemy spotted." Finally, what we were looking for, I tought to myself as I headed towards Hanz.

When I got there, I saw some strange guy with the looks of the grim reaper. I was about to go foward and take on this guy but Tam decided to take him on. I was confident that she could take him on. but to my surprise this guys is more agile than he appears. I stood there just watching, until my assistance is needed. I would not want to ruin Tam's fun.

Azeroth

"I CHALLENGE THOSE THAT DEFY THE DEMON TO A BATTLE!!!"

I snapped out of the quasi trance. The Peculiar One finally moved out of the cage, and quickly, too. I recognized my exit signal when I heard one. I had to get out of here before that minion found me, for I recognized it as the big one that made sticky goo. The other was undoubtedly nearby. Probably trying to sneak up around me somehow. I had to leave. Right. NOW! I charged down a hallway.

I turned the corner, and I imediately saw the rather large sticky goo making monstrosity of a minion. Three other minions were aparently challenging the first for the right to take me to the demon. I turned and almost ran right into the Peculiar One. It was following me. I ran around and glanced over my shoulder. The Peculair One seemed to badly want to go obtain revenge for the wrongs imposed on it. It hesitated, and then turned to follow me again.

Crazy Alien Lord

green blood dripped of the edge of my scythe. the yautja that had attacked me was very fast. and strong. as it turns to attack me again, sword in its hands, i holster my pistol and pull out a second scythe. one in each hand. The yautja female snarls at me and charges swinging its sword at me. standing my ground i swing my left scythe up to knock her sword blade away. sparks fly as the blades meet. her sword and my left scythe are knocked to our sides. i twist quickly and the female yautja passes me again. on the ground infront of me a red laser sight makes its way towards me. i glance up and see a small exo suit. next to the exo suit is another yautja female. 3 vs 1. even odds. but it would take a while. and i didnt have alot of time.
depressing triggers on the scythe handles the scythes fold up. The attacking female stares at me wondering what im doing. reaching up and back i sheath the two compact scythes.
zakalisss navasaska
"zakalisss navasaska" I whisper under my breath.
Suddenly my cloak flows over my body and I grow larger. massive armor plating covers my body. huge claws. and a long bony tail ending in a whicked blade. Massive 5 point crown. And entirerly black.
In seconds i went from the grim reaper to the very incarnation of death. An emporer xeno.
Now towering over the female yautja I hiss at her.
Lets see if they still want to hunt the kid now...

hardkoreUSMC

"Holy shit!!" Kore said to himself

"Tam, get out of my line of fire..." Kore shouted

Kore aimed and squeezed the trigger on his very rapid fire minigun. The weapon unleashed a blizzard of armour piercing death at the gigantic emperor xenomorph. Muzzle flash spewing out of the six barreled apocalypse weapon. The rate of fire was faster than the smart gun...it was at a rate of 80,000Rounds per minute!!!

Kore spoke with Tam and Nain via masks communication.

*static hiss* "Tam, Nain, regroup, team-up, and lets put this thing down quick."

Da'Yeyinde

Seeing Zakalisss decide to take on the bounty hunter who had either been following "Dex", or had heard something about him on the Data stream. I decided to try to help the kid. In his insanity, he had heard Zak say he would take on those who hunted the Insane one. But the kid heard, something completely different.
Still maintaining his black panther form, Slash came out of his cage and went towards "Dex". A shimmer at the edge of his vision, caused him to look and see a distortion, moving fast. Damn, a yautja was after him!
Slash moved quickly to "Dex's" side and pushed him with his body towards a more secure location. They could put their backs to a wall, but it still had a door that led to the outside.
He roared in frustration as he spotted another distortion, meaning another yautja had joined the hunt. Nudging the kid towards a hole in the wall, trying to ignore the frothing spittle that the kid generated when he started to yell.
Just as "Dex" was about to hit him, Slash kicked with his hind legs and pushed him through the hole. That the guy in the mech suit had created.
Slash looked at "Dex", and roared at him. He shouldn't be able to take that any way but what it was, to get out!
One of the hunters shot a net at him, but using the natural suppleness and the ability of the panther, Slash barely got out of the way.
He turned, and saw that the kid had left the immediate area, Slash waited for the Yautja to come. But listening to see if they would double back and try to go around him.
They might be great hunters and fighters, BUT, he knew the fighting pits. And all of the entrances and exits.

Blackdawn_70631

Now becoming ever more angered when the reaper again had caused her to run by it. She stopped and turned readying to attack again but stood in confusion as it lowered it's weapons.
The bladed weapons folded then sheathed them and stood in shock as the reaper began to, change.
She watched as it's form warped and molded into something else, doubling in size within seconds to a hard meat, an emporer hard meat. What the . . . she trailed to herself as she now stared at the towering creature.
This wasn't possible.
But her gaze of awe and astonishment was quickly broken as Hanz's voice called out. "Tam, get out of my line of fire..." And she did just that.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || ef2c34ca14ae78f8c7818f71cbf7d366)