AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

RP: Gladiators Moon... Contents may be graphic and over 18 in nature...

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: RP: Gladiators Moon... Contents may be graphic and over 18 in nature...
Total Posts: 279

Da'Yeyinde

Looking around again, Dan spotted a person he knew.
Walking over to him, leaving Zakalisss to hold onto the crazed human.
"Hey Burkey! How you been? "
The man called Burkey looked up and saw the young man he had worked with a few times. "Hey Dave, howya doin'?"
"Good, I need to get a friend to detox, he went nuts from
taking something. Do you still have that grav truck of yours?"
Burkey nodded and pointed to the back of a nearby building.
"Yeah, you want that I should drive ya?"
Dan gestured to Zak who held the inert form of "Dex", ya, me and my compadre need to go to that little town called Last Hope. I have another friend that may be able to help."
Burkey nodded and grew thoughtful, " Lets see that is about 25 miles, so how about 500 creds?"
"Dave" (Dan) handed him a cred stick, Burkey scanned it and let out a low whistle.
"Damn, I can't give you change on that man!"
"Keep it, and forget you ever saw me, and them. Till we need each other again." Said with a wink.

Burkey nodded, then trotted over to the building. Dan walked back over to Zakaliss. "He will drive us to Last Hope, and then forget he saw us."

"Is he trustworthy?" Zak asked.
"With the money I paid him, yeah."
Burkey pulled up, and the two got in taking the bound form of "Dex" with them.
After some rough roads and about a half an hour later, the truck slowed then stopped.
The pair with their passenger got out, and Dan banged the side of the truck. It went off into the night, its lights disappearing into the gloom.

On the outskirts of the town were the pre-requisite battered prefabbed buildings. In the middle row on a side street was an unadorned building, looking like all the rest.
Inside however it was clean, well lit and had a grav bike, a large cage and rooms that could be seen from the entrance they came in. A second tier could be seen and more rooms whos entrances faced an old but serviceable metal walkway.
"There are rooms up top, I keep a couple of beds in two up there, and there is a roof top access if you need to be discrete. I am gonna put wacko down here."
He took "Dex" and carried him to the first room. The young man's eyes were glazed over, and he appeared comatose.
Dan laid him down on a soft mattress, pulled back the cover and slid him further on the bed.
He went to a wall cabinet and pulled out a type of MRE, he opened it and put the contents on a plastic plate. He poured some water in a cup and put those on a bed stand near "Dex".
He then ungagged him and then called in Zak.
" Hey can you get this stuff off of him?"
"Why, he will simply endanger himself and us."
"The best way to show him he is in no danger from us is to let him up. And if he wants to bust out, let him. He can't harm a lot of people here. And if he takes off into the wood, we can track him. But it will be harder for the military to do so."
Zak nodded, He hawked up a large amount of spit and liberally applied it to the resin. It started to soften and he then pulled it from "Dex".
Dan then grabbed a cleansing towel and cleaned off the dirt and blood from the young man. He tucked him in gently and kept the smaller light on. He left the door open about half way and let the young man, think, sleep and hopefully come back to a bit of sanity.

hardkoreUSMC

Kore went into his kitchen and made each of his female friends a hard drink. He mixed each of them up a nice clear mix drink and put them in two stainless goblets."Hmm, maybe Tam wants something cold...." Kore grabbed a soda and an ice cold Brewskey from his fridge.
He came walking back into the living room and gave them their beverage.

"Now ladies, if you excuse me for a minute." Kore said gentlemenly bowing.

Kore went down to his room, and accessed his computer, the OSS had a new bulletin..."To All Hired Personel, Be On Watch For Crazy Lunatic who has Amnesia, is considered EXTREMELY Dangerous. Dead Or Alive...500,000 credits. Alive 250,000 credits....500,000 credits Dead."

Kore printed that off, and brough it with him upstairs, he sits down next to Nain, and put an arm around his young female yautja companion.

"This wacko here has got an old-fashioned "Dead Or Alive" western outlaw type bounty. I think we should all three work to bring this one down...how about it Tam?" Kore smiled "I wasn't sure what you liked, so I brought a little of everything. You can feel free to stay here as long as you need." Kore said while caressing Nain and playing with his .44 Mag. Revolver.

kuroikappa

We answered Tams question with a smile and proceded to talk about the target. "Oh, we eliminated the target all right. lets just say that he lost his head" we continued with a conversation until Hanz returned with some refreshing drinks. He then left to his room and brought back news on our next target, as he carresed me; sending a pleasant tingling sensation.

Blackdawn_70631

Grabbing and opening the Brewskey since seeing it was the coldest and downed a little under half in one gulp.
It didn't taste the best but sent a cool sensation down her dry throat and could actually feel it spread into some areas of her chest.
After Hanz read out the new target and asked if she would like to join them she watched the two thinking about it. Her mandibles wavered slightly and knew the two had done more then business together since she had left. Now taking another smaller drink and thought about his question.
She hadn't even been here a total of three days and already was tracked by a BH, got the crap beat out of her and was talking merc business.
Eh, what the hell. she thought. Screw the damn vacation. This time taking another large drink until the last drop and looked to Hanz. "I'm in." Then placed her cold hand on the back of her neck and groaned then yawned.
There was no way she was going to walk all the way back to the hotel.
"Hey Hanz. You wouldn't mind if I sleep here for the night?"

hardkoreUSMC

"Dang Tam, you look like you could use a soak in a hot-tub or a good massage to say the least...."

Tam askes him is she could sleep at his apartment...Kore looks at his clock....6pm.
"Damn, how did 3 hours pass that quick?"
"No problem, you can sleep anywhere that looks comfortable."

"Well tonight I'm gonna find out all the info on this guy." Kore said, "I can make the temperature in here pretty toasty if ya want." Kore said while continuing to please and caress Nain, Kore sensed that she was loving it.

Azeroth

I could move now. I didn't know how I knew, as I hadn't tried in a long time, but I could move. I kept my eyes shut like they were before. I realized that the goo was gone, however, I still had to be careful, cause these guys were dangerous, and, fast as I was, I knew I couldn't dodge both of them. I listened intently. The smaller one was in the next room down, while the larger one was no where to be heard. Good.

I silently crawled out of the bed, as the door was open, and I didn't dare shut it. I looked around the room, and I found a can of fuel. The beginings of a plan formed in my head. These ... creatures of the demon would not get me. I picked up the can as soundlessly as I could, but from a slight shift in the next room I knew my activies had been noticed. Fear's icy grip caught me, but I was already bailing out by that time. I dove through the window and fell one story down, landing in roll. Amazingly, nothing was broken.

But I wasn't out yet. I sprited towards the woods, as I knew they were my only hope. I clutched the fuel can in one hand and ran like hell. I heard the smaller of the demon's creatures yelling something at my back, and then start to follow. I paid him no mind and ran faster. No one can catch me on foot. I screwed open the can's lid as I ran, and when I reached the forest I started pouring the fuel out in a circle around the town. I ran out just before the halfway mark, and then I quickly started a fire and tossed it onto the fuel.

That should keep at least some of them busy. I hope. I threw the fuel can onto the rapidly expanding fire. Luckily for me, the forest hadn't been rained on for quite some time, and the premiter of the town was quickly encased in flames anyway.

I ran off. heading deeper into the woods. The rest I had recieved when I was catatonic was really paying off now. I knew I could run all day, all night, and at least part of the next day. I didn't bother trying to hide my tracks. The demon and his minions always knew my general area. And I didn't want to throw help off of the trail.

Blackdawn_70631

After hearing she was allowed to stay Tam began removing her armor while replying. "I'll be fine." First removing the bulky shoulder armor and dropped them beside the couch that landed in a loud clump. "All I really need is one decent night of sleep." Now removing her chest plate and a few minutes later was in two simple pieces of cloth covering her chest and waist area. She groaned again but this time while stretching and resting her head on the back of the couch and closed her eyes.
"I can make the temperature in here pretty toasty if ya want." said Hanz.
Tam hadn't even noticed the temperature was lower until he brought it up. "No." she replied in a low voice with her eyes still closed, "It's alright." Though she was really too worn out to care.
Keeping her eyes closed while listening to Hanz and Ki 'cti Nain-de move about. She wasn't planning on going to sleep right now, just wanting to rest her body and mind.

hardkoreUSMC

Seeing Tam stretch out in her loin cloths WAS an arousing sight to see...but Kore was also fairly tired as well. He again looks at his clock...it read 2200.
"How the fuck does time keep flying like this?"

"Ok, Nain...wanna turn it in for the night, babe?" Kore said massaging the back of her neck.

"Tomorrow VERY early I'm going down to the sectional security office for any updates on this fellow were are trying to eliminate...Nain, you can keep sleeping if you want, i'll be getting up at around 0500. I also am gonna buy some equipment. Tam...Nain, I'll bring both you gals some breakfast." Kore offered

Blackdawn_70631

And with that said from Hanz, eyes still closed, Tam answered. "Make it a large breakfast for me, if you don't mind?"

Da'Yeyinde

Dan heard a noise coming from the other room. So the young crazed man was waking up. Keeping still, but listening, he heard movement. Dan walked over to his own door and continued to keep a quiet vigil.
Just as it appeared that the young man would settle down again, Dan heard a loud crash of glass.
Running into the room, he saw the figure run down the street and into the nearby woods. Shaking his head. But not sure what to do at this point. Dan turned and walked into the large open area that was the rest of the warehouse. He grabbed a peice of metal sheeting and a rivet gun.
Walking into the room, he pulled down the curtain and proceeded to place the metal over the broken window and fix it into place with rivets.
Going outside with another piece, he had to cut down in order to get it to fit over the window area. He thought he smelled something but the wind shifted.
As he riveted that piece onto the building, the wind shifted back and the smell of burning came to him.
His senses reeling, his thoughts coursing through his head, he ran inside and looked for Zakalisss.
Attuning his senses, he heard a soft breathing that told him that Zak was asleep.
Grabing the grav bike, Dan eased it out the door and closed it behind him. Palming the security lock. He then headed out towards the direction that "Dex" had gone.
As he reached the wood, he smelled the burning of the forest. It was not headed this direction, yet. But the dry and brittle branches and the manzanita like plants that held a type of oil in them, lent that to the burning and the intensity of the fire.
It was going to be bad. And it would send up a beacon that could be seen for miles.
To go after him, or...shaking his head, undecided at this point.
He turned the grav bike around and went back to the warehouse.
Double checking the cover over the broken window, Dan went in and palmed the security lock on the inside.
Going to his office, he grabbed a bag and made his way out and into the large space in front.
He pulled out a remote and pushed a sequence of buttons. A whirring noise was heard then a series of loud thuds and then clicking. He had activated the lockdown sequence on the warehouse, every window, air vent, door to the outside, and escape hatches were now reinforced with cermic-titanium plates and locked.
Zakalisss poked his head out of an upper level room, "What is happenening?"
Dan looked up at him and said, "Dex is gone, and he set fire to the forest outside of town. Whatever tracks I covered, are likely to be blown wide open now. I am gonna need to go after him, I think. But I want to sleep with out having to keep one eye open so I initiated a lock down I installed on the building.
Here is a remote."
He throw it up to Zak, who easily caught it. "Use my real first name as the sequence code and you can open any door, window, or airvent in the place. Just remember to close it again."
With that he went and got some sleep.

Azeroth

I had been running for long time now. I rarely stopped, and then it was to fulfil a need, like eating or sleep. I was in the best shape I've ever been in. Despite what they say, running for your life keeps you in good shape, its just when you're caught that it becomes dangerous.

I saw a small town up ahead. The town had the demon's foul stench, so I knew it was controlled by his minions. There would be prisoners there for me to free. Then they would rise up and start a rebellion. The rebellion, in all likelyhood, would be doomed to failure before it ever began. However, it would cause confusion, and maybe even distract the minions for long enough to make things a little bit easier on me.

I was moving in the back alleys and shadows, when I saw a decent-sized pit in the courtyard. There was a throng of minions cheering at the edge, and I realized that they were barbarically forcing my captured breathern to fight in a pit, for their very lives. I spotted an opening down towards where the pit would be. There was a guard there, but he was busy watching the match. I began to silently slink towards the opening. I got past him without difficulty.

I went down the stairs and saw the cages filled with others the demon had gotton. I picked up a weapon and used it as leverage to bend all of the bars open enough to allow for the inhabitants to escape.

All of the others had rushed out, glad to be free. I slowly walked up the stairs, giving time for the mayhem to start. The guard at the top was dead. He was also headless, legless, and missing one arm. I liberated him of his gun, and then I turned and sprinted out of the town. When I got outside, I started a fire again, to add to the troubles.

"Let it begin" I melted into the woods.

kuroikappa

Feeling better that ever with Hanz's masage, I respond, "sound like a good idea hadsome" as I continued enjoying the moment.

hardkoreUSMC

As the two walked off to Kore's bedroom, Kore wished Tam good night and he shut off the lights.

As Kore closed his door and locked it, Nain was walking to one side of the large bed, while Kore jumped onto it while throwing off his shirt and his slacks.

As Nain turned around, Kore was already in the covers waiting there for her. She smiles and slowly undresses her armor. She slips into bed and Kore throws an arm around her, he kisses her on her cheek. She returns with muzzling his cheek and the two snuggle close in the bed and eventually drift asleep in each other's arms.

Blackdawn_70631

So tired Tam had literally fallen asleep in the very same spot almost completely sitting up when they left. And so tired she was snoring a little.
This usually didn't happen but only when she was dead tired.
But then a buzzing sound broke her low, steady snoring and moaned. Eyes half opened she fumbled around her armor, where the buzzing noise was coming from. Her hand clapsing onto her GP and looked at her, she could only see a blur and it took a few seconds for her eyes to adjust. It wrote in bold letters on the screen Goony.
"Ah hell." she said in a groan and pressed the "send" button. "What?" she answered in a low tiresome moan.
"I got it." Goony's voice squeked excitingly, "I found out who he is."
"Who is?" she asked.
Goony made a stunned sound, "The bounty hunter! I found out his name and what species he is."
Tam groaned again rubbing her face, "Let me guess." she said, "He's a Tee and is Tonga's brother?"
"Uh, yeah. How'd you know?"
Yawning while replying, "Simple: We met, he beat me up, then proposed a challenge, we fought, and I won."
Goony was still confused. "You-you met him?"
"And killed him." she added.
He puffed, "It's a bad thing you killed him so quickly. He could of made a decent bounty hunter. he tracked you pretty quick."
Tam sat up on that, "What was that?" she snapped.
"Uh, nothing nothing. Er . . . just me thinking out loud again." he paused for a moment, "Aw gee look at the time, it's late."
She closed her eyes just about to fall asleep again, "It's early over here." and he hung up. She groaned again and dropped the GP onto the pile but this time stretched out across the couch. That was pointless as it was stupid. she said to herself just before falling alseep again.

Azeroth

Sercruity had been increased with the news of the breakouts. Luckily, the demon hadn't yet figured out that it was me, or someone would have tried to kill me by now. I had gone to three more towns and done the same thing as I had the first time. Rebellion to the demon and his minions had ensued. However, so far it wasn't anything the secruity forces couldn't handle. Nonetheless, it did make them slightly more paranoid, with a harder edge, and they had taken some significant losses, although not enough for one of the rebellions to actually succeed.

I had just about exhausted the small town pit populations. Next time, I was going to attempt to hit a larger town, one with two pits. If one of the ones with one pit caused as much raw chaos and problems as it did, setting two groups free within a few minutes of each other would certaintly cause more mayhem then I could ever possibly hope to cause on my own.

Blackdawn_70631

Hans sat next to Tam putting his arm behind her and over the couch and with how tall she was had to sit on one knee and stretch to her mandibles. He kissed her left mandible ever so softly and began rubbing her stomach that led to other places on her body . . .
Tam woke up with a short scream shooting up into a sitting position sweating and panting.
Did she really just dream that?
Moving around placing her feet onto the floor, elbows on her knees and hands over her face rubbing it.
There was no way that just happened.
Sitting in that very spot for a few moments before making a sound of disgust as she realized something.
It was something no yautja should ever experience or feel towards any human, it was down right unnatural, and disgusting. That's when she realized, he was her friend.

hardkoreUSMC

Kore's internal nanomachines woke him up precisely at 0500. Saw Nain was sound asleep next to him. Kore leaned over and kissed her one of her mandibles and then slipped out of bed and got dressed in Marine corps standards time in some street clothes. He quitely went down to his armory and put on an armor plate under his clothes, and then equiped himself with several gun holsters. He his Desert Eagle in his hip holster and his .44mag in his chest holster. On his right leg he put a new XZ-90 laser pistol. He put his pulse SMG without the silencer slung around his shoulder and a yautja steel knife in his boot. He put his trench coat, black gloves, and was about to walk into his living room when he saw that Tam was awake. She was sitting there to herself....
"Hey Tam, what's got you worried?" Kore silently walked up next to her placing a hand on her shoulder, "Christ Tam, you're in a cold sweating and breathing hard....."

Blackdawn_70631

Looking at Hanz had immediantly reminded her of the dream and caused her stomach to go into flips. Laying her hands back over her face in a moan trying to calm herself down but everytime she tried was reminded of the dream causing a quezy feeling to sweep through her.
After a few moments said through her hands trying to keep her voice at it's normal tone. "I just had a really bad dream."

hardkoreUSMC

Tam seemed very strange at the time, this perplexed Kore.
"You sure you are alright Tam? You look like you are about to pass-out, faint, vomit, and go into a state of shock all at once, if it will help; do you want to talk to me about your bad dream?" Kore asked

Kore sat down next to her, and decided to talk this out with her.

Blackdawn_70631

Tam was in total shock. Watching as he sat down and asked to talk about her dream, it didn't look like he would let her off the hook this time either.
Now how was she going to talk her way out of this one? She never talked about her problems; she either buried them in booz or took them out in a fight.
Burrowing her face into her palms again, and thought hard.
What was she do to? Should she come clean about everything? Or just answer his question, "Hey, I dreamt you kissed me?" Yeah, like that was a good idea.
She looked to Hans and was baffled at how such a small creature could confuse her like this. Then, making up her mind, she sat back in a sigh and told him her story, from then to just now, the shortest way she could think of.
"Hans, to be honest, you have me confused. I'm . . . not a rogue yautja but, a pirate. You may have heard of me as Queen Grim Reaper, I've been on the run from police, mercs and bounty hunters since I can remember and . . ." Pausing for a quick moment from now feeling like an emotionaly wrecked jackass and soon continued. "I feel, like you're a friend, or I think more, and it's a really big deal to me because I never had any friends. And it's also what led to my dream, it was about . . . us."

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || 01a84a1a05863a84c4f1eb35b5f0c60c)