AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

RP- OOC/character Bio./ Off Topic..Notes to players/Admin messages

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: RP- OOC/character Bio./ Off Topic..Notes to players/Admin messages
Total Posts: 140

Da'Yeyinde

Azzy, I have yours and my character meeting right now..
Wolf, the bar is not one with cheap girls, or cheap booze, but sort of a sports bar.

The only reason to have the "admin rule" is to prevent cataclysmic destruciton, that would have the moon blow up worse than the Death Star.
Or to prevent some one from pulling a Twin Towers thing of haveing giant buildings collapse on the characters.
That is the only reason.
I think it is fair, as long as its for those purposes.
If one of the "admin" folks such as me , ALNS. or Kore stomps on too many toes, the other admin types will gang up on the offender and eat him/her/ them. And that is for US the "Admin" types.
Ok!!!
Peace out!!

Da'yeyinde

Azeroth

Quote:
Dude...

Bryce is not going to do anything to persuade your Char.

She not that kind of person..

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you or anything. I also didn't really mean to suggest that Bryce would, just that she could. That idea just popped into my mind about then, and so I used it. And I really am sorry if offended you.

Pulp Writer

No problem...

To everyone: My name has changed to Plato's Rival

Da'Yeyinde

Use of Magic and the game....
This is just an FYI...
If the majority of the players and their characters ARE NOT familiar with magic.
Then it will not be allowed in the game. I mean folks like Sigfried and Roy and doing Illusions and stuff is okay.
But having a magic bolt of energy strike your opponent, and cause him to go to the hospital IS NOT exceptable.
This is not a game where we all have Hit Points, or a health status bar.
We all get injured like (mostly) normal people and will have to fight through and with the pain.
I mean poor Wolf got blinded in the last RP thread, and even though first aid was administered, he decided that he wanted the character to be hurt. Kore was injured and he got patched up using a Yautja first aid kit.. (OUCH!)
SO you cannot cast invisilblity on yourself,. Or invulnability(sp?)...
It won't work. Sorry.
Unless a consesus of players post here on the OOC thread that they will allow and will themselves want to use magic like you can in a Dungeons and Dragons game. Or an online varient where magic, and wizards are common.

Thank you .

Da'Yeyinde

Da'Yeyinde

Just a word about Slash.. If you character has been on the moon for some time. you will know this information.
This is in character info.. you can get it by asking if need be.
So all characters CAN KNOW this!!

He is not the main attraction in every fight. You can use this information in game. Slash was a main pit fighter, doing about 3 fights a week. Prime time, big money. But about a year previously, he suddenly disappeared. The former owner disappeared and his new owner doesn't normally accept invitations to fight in Karakorum.
He has been seen fighting about 4 or 5 times in the last year, always at a back town minor pit. Not much is known about the man who is his owner.
The fight that morning in the Karakorum Colesium was the first that Slash fought there before disappearing.
Rumors of his death, or that he was released abound. But the fact he keeps showing up now and agian in pits outside the main city, have kept the rumors down.
In order to get a hold of his owner, you have to go through a complicated system of go betweens. And unless you know the right person. You will not see Slash fight again in Karakorum. There are a few ways to make that happen. But you have to figure out how, who, and where.
The fight with Azzy's character was a fluke, His owner made the mistake of saying that the last fight went to quick because Slash didn't have an intelligent being to fight.
So when they got one.. they called in a favor. Or a lot of favors.
The fight between Zakaliss and Slash was okayed by his player character-ALNS and by myself Da'Yeyinde.

Fights between characters must be agreed upon by mutual agreement, either through PMs to each other, or a post from each player here on the OOC board.
If you write up a fight, with out the consent of the other characters.. your post will be edited, and NPC's will be put in their place.
An NPC is a Non Player Character.
The interaction with the bartenders, bouncers, desk clerks... those are NPC's.

If you need any more clarification, please PM me, or drop a post here.

Da'Yeyinde

Yet another official post thingy...

For those unfamiliar with an RP aka role playing game or thread.
If you are going to subdue, take out, kill, use advanced techniques such as accupressure or the Vulcan nerve pinch.
You need to state HOW YOU ARE TAKING OUT the person, NPC, victim.. etc etc etc....
An example of what NOT TO DO.: The marine walked around the corner, Jack the stalker was on the roof. He looked at the marine, and the marine fell with a thud. Jack then readied his collection of knives.. for the fun he had tonight.
NOPE, NADA.. NOT GOOD.
An example of what works: As the Marine rounded the corner, Jack the stalker readied his blow pipe, the dart filled with a nerve toxin, a recipe cultivated by new guinea tribesmen from a native plant. He blew and the dart struck the marine in his hand. He wiped it off, his hand went numb, he looked around but by that time he was collapsing to the ground. Jack readied his knives, for the fun he planned that night.
OR Same scenario, different thing, Jack used the implants in his fingers to send a bolt of electricity at the Marine. It struck him, his entire body jolted into unconsciousness. He slumped to the ground with out a sound.

All players must for fairness sake say how they are accomplishing these neato feats that they do.
Whether its bioengineering, built in adaptations, devices, or mental telepathy. Tell us how you do it. It makes for better reading AND it makes you character more well rounded.

Thanks.
Da'Yeyinde

Azeroth

I'm killing my char because I can't post enough to do much.

Pulp Writer

I posted a prelude to a big scene in the RP

Da'Yeyinde

Hey Dunn, I like It!!!

So I gots a question for Dawn, Dunn, or Kore...

Do any of your characters wanrt a contract to try to hunt down my character...the military is starting to look for Slash.

Let me know..
Da'Yeyinde

Pulp Writer

My latest post in the RP is in poem form

Blackdawn_70631

I'll go for it if Kore's not up to chase Slash.

Pulp Writer

Where was everyone last night?

Suggestion: This is just an idea I conjured up

hardkoreUSMC

Yeah, I'll be up for huntin Slash down.

Crazy Alien Lord

have fun... (sharpens blades) you may be biting off more then you can chew though...

hardkoreUSMC

It's not going to happen the way you think AL, don't get your hopes up too high.

No char. is gonna die in this fight, it'll be a fight, but no-one gets killed.

There are bigger fish to fry in the RP

Crazy Alien Lord

hmmmm and having a big enemy out to kill us all worked so well the last to times... right.

my character may very well join the enemy if you guys have a big enemy or whatever.

Da'Yeyinde

Hey Kore..
I read your PM..and nahh, I think going after the military installation would be a better Idea.
uh..they have azzy's character... and I am currently in the area that they are reported to be..
Plus there are ruins to look at, and find stuff in.. and you gotta do some back ground digging to find stuff on Slash...

My two cents worth.
Da'Yeyinde

Crazy Alien Lord

dont be rude and interupt my hunting trip. LOL.

Pulp Writer

The RP has been slow as of late, so...

I posted a Prelude to my Finale.

If you like Farcical and Pulp type action you will love it.

( Do something unsuspected )

Razortech Xeno ...

Im leaving the RP, I don't fave the time for it so I'll deleat my posts.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 76dce674e1cf4e71ee3b654c55dbf433)