AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

RP- OOC/character Bio./ Off Topic..Notes to players/Admin messages

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: RP- OOC/character Bio./ Off Topic..Notes to players/Admin messages
Total Posts: 140

Blackdawn_70631

Where is everyone? I see the players are logging on, but hardly any are posting.

kuroikappa

I'm just waiting for the percise moment. But yeah, it has been kinda slow lately. Maybe they're wainting on something.

Da'Yeyinde

I have been waiting for ALNS.. but with Azzy moving down the road from his old house to his new house.. and ALNS having to do stuff in real life..
Its been slower than I like..
I will be posting later on...
sorry about the delays..

Da'Yeyinde

Blackdawn_70631

It's okay. Next week I'm gonna be busy myself, found out my boss wasn't leaving this week but the next, so I'm gonna be slower then usuall.

Crazy Alien Lord

i appologize to everyone involved with this RP game and everyone reading the RP game thread.
due to recent events i am emotionally unstable and not well. please continue the thread and i will try to post. good luck to you all.

ALNS

Azeroth

Great. I leave the forum for a few days, and look what happens. The thread up and dies on me. I'm not ready for it to die. So I'm gonna make a new char by tommarow and have something posted.

I revive you! Arise, great thread from someplace other than here! Let life be breathed into you once more! Henceforth, I shalln't be gone for long (with any luck)!

Da'Yeyinde

Azzy.. Azzy ...Azzy.
You ain't dead yet!!
You gots to read what i wrote after you slit yer throat dude!!
You missed yer jugular, shore ya bled out a bit.. but you aint dead yet..
Held captive in the Military base on the Hunters paradise hunting continent.. But you ain't dead yet.
Plus me and Lordy is trooping around that there continent hunting stuff. So if you want to get out, you can and you can find us too!!
hehehehehe

LOL
Da'Yeyinde

Blackdawn_70631

Kewl post Azeroth, glad to see you're back.

Azeroth

Thanks.

I'm Glad to be back. I just spent a week in the Dark Ages.

Da'Yeyinde

Azzy,
You moved down the block Dude!!
That is not the dark ages!! just cause you didn't have your puter for a whole week.. OMG arrrgghhhh games.. must play games!!
Before I moved here to WI, I was in CA...
Where we lived was a 3 bedroom house, back yard.. 40 gazillion cats, 3-4 dogs ..
AND No electricity and no gas.
Yep, for almost a year after the hot water heater blew up, and the electric bill got so high, they decided, the people I lived with, to pay off the electric bill, but to not turn it back on.
How did we survive... Camp stove, propane tank, battery powered camp lights, and Coleman lanterns.
We cooked on the stove, had an ice chest to keep a few things cold, heated big pots of water to add to the cold water so that a luke warm bath could be taken... Oh and the roots from the trees in the back caused the toilet and the drain pipe for the tube to back up.. So they had to drain the tub by hand and they used a plastic bag in the toilet. Nuff about that.
I had a car so I kept my clothes out there, cause the cats were all INSIDE the house. Peee-uuuuuuuuwwwww

When my friends would want to come over, I wouldn't let them. I would say, I like you too much to invite you in.
Soon after I moved out, they got the power back on. But then either they went to a convention, or were just gone for the day, and the county/city/ or landlord came by and condemned the place. They were able to move some stuff out, and get their cats out.
Before I had left, I had found homes for two of the dogs, and I took two with me here to WI.
As I used to put it.. I lived in the 11 century.
And Yeah my mom knew I lived with these people, but didn't know how bad it was. Luckily my aunt and another friend let me use their showers and washers/dryers.
So I been there, and done that.. 1 week with out a computer is nothing..
Hey think of our parents.. they didn't have computers at all when they were our ages!!! OR the internet.
We wouldn't even be able to have this website..
Gods and Devils.. I love technology!!!
Yeah
Da'Yeyinde

Azeroth

[insert whiny three year old voice]You're taking away my opportunities to complain![/] (And yes, this is a complaint)

Fine, so it wasn't that bad...except that I'm addicted to games as well as the internet. I almost went through withdrawl. I can't even complain with anything close to that. Maybe I should stop trying...

Da'Yeyinde

Azzy!!
I know about addiction.. I been craving some games meself laddie!!
And right now I is craving and jonesing to go riding.!! being around horses..
My precious my precious!!

I understand Dude.. but 1 week w/o computer Ain't the Dark Ages..
And to hear my mom complain about not having a microwave..
Aaarrrgghhh...
Gods and devils Ain't technology grand!!

Da'Yeyinde

Azeroth

I gave up already! You're beating a dead horse.

Anyway, as an on-topic sidenote: My char is now getting stronger long term (more experimenting) but is being drugged. Eventually I'm going to have them overdo their "improvements" to the point that my char can escape despite being drugged.

Pulp Writer

I've posted my final post...

Hope you enjoy, see everyone next RP( Hopefully)

Blackdawn_70631

Awesome Azeroth, sounds like a good idea.

Azeroth

However, he is going to be completely insane by the time he gets all the way out of the base. Hallucinations, paranoia, and other examples of completely insane behavior.

Blackdawn_70631

Well, looks like it's back to webtv for me again. The internet on our comp just bombed out when my husband did a virus san on the computer and deleted something that wasn't suppose to be deleted and I have no idea when I can get the thing running properly again. Probally have to fork out over a undred bucks for an upgrade, and if it's the prob I think it is then it should be on that upgrade. And yes, webtv also means typos and 2-3 minutes per pge to download. WHAT NEXT!?

Azeroth

Ouch. I'm sorry to hear that.

Blackdawn_70631

Keep 'em coming Azeroth! And kewl post to Da'Yeyinde and ALNS for the recent one, character developement I mean.

Azeroth

My char is now going to go completely insane and out of control. I delegate to you folks the task of stopping his mad, half evil rage. (Hey, someone had to be the bad guy!)

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || cfa2d704dd1c7f3778a0d0bec97cf922)