AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

RP- OOC/character Bio./ Off Topic..Notes to players/Admin messages

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: RP- OOC/character Bio./ Off Topic..Notes to players/Admin messages
Total Posts: 140

hardkoreUSMC

lol, i'm sure Kore and Nain will be happy to ''whack'' you.

Azeroth

Yeah, I'm sure they would. However, it has to be somewhat diffecult, as a villian who is a complete pushover is no fun.

Blackdawn_70631

Comes toward Tam's way, she'll squash him like a little bug. Or at least try to. Underneath all the whining and groaning is a yautja who loves a worthy challenge.

Crazy Alien Lord

I think you will find it harder then you think.

Azeroth

The most evil person in the story is supposed to be the most diffecult to get rid of.

kuroikappa

I will definitly be more than happy to try and whack you.

Azeroth

Some .... One .... Must .... P. .... P .... Post!

hardkoreUSMC

Just did, homie...

hardkoreUSMC

Just did, homie...

Blackdawn_70631

*Raises an eyebrow to Kore.* That's a new one.

Azeroth

woah, that's really weird. I made a post in here yesterday, and its gone... oh well. I'll just reask the question. Is the military base on the same continent as the towns, the hunting area, ect.? Cause I wouldn't mind some non-lethal contact with Dan and Zakalisss, to get my char's rampage started.

Da'Yeyinde

Azzy, and for any others out there....
The military base AND the ruins are on the hunters Paradise small continent.
That means that once you escape Or if Zakalisss and Dan decide to go wreak havoc on the base we could meet.

The towns are on the main continent. About an hour away..
As for how your character was either released OR got away from the military OR another band of whacked out scientist who made you crazy and Nigh invunerable.. that is up to what ever you decide Azzy.

Dan and Zak are killing, and hunting on the Hunters Paradise, The Yautja huntresses and Kore are wreaking their own kind of havoc on the main land. And Mr. Wolf, Pulp fiction writer or what ever Monicker he is using this week is in his own little world.

There every one knows where every one else is. Lets get ready to rumble!!!!

Azeroth

*grins* I'm agonna knock me some skulls in!

Azeroth

Alright. My char has little to no rational control now. Now he's moving with a combination of instinct and his sub-concious.

Azeroth

Does resin harden? I may have to change my post if doesn't.

Da'Yeyinde

Azzy,
Remember all of the Alien scenes, how people were put up on the walls. Held there by resin??
If you were stuck to a wall, you might get an arm free. But since you are coated in it. Think Titanium straight jacket!!
Or adamantium, if that helps. AND Zakaliss will add more if you keep getting body parts undone.
What we will do is get you to the main land. And from there you can escape and cause as much mayhem as you choose.

laterz
Da yeyinde

Azeroth

Ok, I'll go the post now.

Da'Yeyinde

Hey Azzy!
You can go nutso on the mainland now!!
And you can cause as much or little havoc as you wish!!

Azeroth

Kore, the bounty on my char is cool, but to make it more realistic you should change the bounty to offer more money if my char is alive. From what's been developed of my char, I'm worth more alive than dead. Anyone with thoughts on this speak up.

hardkoreUSMC

Of course...but then again I made that post @ 1am ( i had gotten up at 5:55am that morning) so I might not have been all there mentally.

But yeah, i'll edit to something like that.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || f981db7875c350617a1031a5fa592f28)