AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

RP- OOC/character Bio./ Off Topic..Notes to players/Admin messages

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: RP- OOC/character Bio./ Off Topic..Notes to players/Admin messages
Total Posts: 140

Azeroth

A note from what I noticed in Kore's last post...

That was what my character heard when Zakalisss screamed out the challenge to any who would hunt the insane one. The insanity of my character twisted what was heard until it became something different.

hardkoreUSMC

Quote:
That was what my character heard when Zakalisss screamed out the challenge to any who would hunt the insane one. The insanity of my character twisted what was heard until it became something different.

umm...okay.

hardkoreUSMC

Fine, i changed my post.

Azeroth

Thanks.

Da'Yeyinde

*****ATTENTION ALL POSTERS******

Unless you are very familiar with the Pits and the fighters that are common in those pits. You have no way of knowing that the black panther is Slash.
I have made it a point and if you read the posts you will know this. The character Dan/Slash has only fought a few times in the last year. And has kept to the minor pits in small towns.
He has only fought two times, and those only very very recently in the main fighting pit in Karakorum.
And I think, I would have to go back and double check. But I don't think Slash has shifted to his panther form.
And your characters would have to be familiar with the Lupine Pantheris to know it has four forms. And there are only a very very few of them on the planet. And only one that has fought in the pits.
All of your characters have stated that they have come from OFF WORLD, so you would not be privy to this information.

PLEASE edit your recent posts and remove your characters' knowledge of Slash. To you the panther is unusually trained OR may be some what sentient.
If you do know its Slash, you need to post HOW you know that information.
I specifically chose the panther form to ensure that Azzy's character didn't know who was saving him. AND he has fought Slash, in one of his forms.
ALNS knows, but that is because he has hunted with and watched Slash shapechange.

If I have to go in and edit your posts, I will or I will have ALNS do it.
Sorry to be a jerk about this, But saying its Slash who is the panther, that is out of character Information.

Thanks
Da Yeyinde

Da'Yeyinde

Hey Kore, Dawn and Kuroikappa, and ALNS if you can read this...
Hey guys, I pushed Azzy into a labrynth or maze below the pit so we can all carry on like the crazies we are.

Kore don't worry about blasting my character, go ahead.
I have nannites and my spore heals me real quick!!
So you can shoot to your own world's delight.

Da'Yeyinde

Hey all I got a PM from Black Dawn, her computer crashed.
She wrote this :
Can you please tell the others my computer crashed.
We left it online and scanning for viruses, when we came back the screen was black with lettering saying something like, "System error has occured."

hardkoreUSMC

I'm burnt out on this RP, so after today's post I'm not going to be posting for a good while.

Da'Yeyinde

********* Attention all Players*********
I need you to PM me or Post here if you want to continue the RP thread? Stop it?
Or start a new one.
Please respond as soon as you can.
Yes or no or start a new one.
If we decide to stop, then write a final posting to wrap up your character and what you do. Then no more.

Please let me know ASAP.
Thanks
Da Yeyinde

Blackdawn_70631

Tam is a story char, her personality and everything she does is carefully written and is easy to play with. I could go on like this even longer and know not alot of people have that driving ambition like I do when it comes to writing so will go with whatever you guys want do, personally, I don't want this to end, but if it does that's okay, I'm just glad I had some fun.

kuroikappa

sorry if I haven't posted as often. I am entering the final exams at the University so I'll probobly be a little slow. but other than that, I'm really enjoying this RP so, I guess its up to you guys.

Azeroth

Sorry about being late and not posting for while. I just got off from being banned from all electronics, as well as reading, non-electronic games, and basically just almost everything I enjoy (although I they did forget to mention some things, so I wasn't nearly as bad it sounded). Anyway, I'm back now, and I have a lot of reading to catch up on before I can post, so I may not be posting much right away, but I'll be reading it and getting to a point when I can post something semi-intelligent. Anyway, sorry for not telling you guys, but I really had no way to, what with AL being banned and all.

Oh, and DON'T END IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Da'Yeyinde

Okay Azzy,
But I don't think Kore is gonna post any more on this RP.
Just so you know.

Okay folks, unless ALNS posts something one way or the other, the RP is still ON.
SO post away..
AND Azzy, I know you see or have contact with ALNS outside of this site. SO next time can you tell him so he can let us all know.
Thanks

Da Yeyinde

Crazy Alien Lord

to clear it up for everyone. I knew that Azzy was banned. I saw no reason to say anything since we could do just fine for a bit without him. No offense azeroth. it just gave us some time to dig at eachother for a while.

as far as yay or nay for this rp. I can be overruled. but I want to keep this RP. atleast here people actually know what they are talking about. Not just making crap up or expecting others to revere your character becuase of some bull crap story.

sorry im just irritated at whats going on with the RP and all on ultimatepred.. Its a big pet peave of mine when people claim they are fans of something yet they either make crap up or dont know what the hell they are talking about.

as far as im concerned. If we decide to end this RP then I say we make another one.

Alien Lord

Da'Yeyinde

*******OFFICIAL THING POSTING THING*********

The Rp will continue.

Da'Yeyinde

hardkoreUSMC

*heavily winded* Okay, why not. Let's continue

Azeroth

Cheers!

kuroikappa

Yeah thats the spirit!

Da'Yeyinde

AAAaaaaaazzzzzzzzzyyyyyyy
You are an ex-parrot!!
an insane man, no more.
No pinning for the Fjords.
No eating Spam.
You are passed on, pushin up the daisies.
dead, deceased.. so on and so forth.

Oooooook
And after the duel, that will be the end, except for a few posts to wrap things up.
We will then wait to do another one.

Da yeyinde

Blackdawn_70631

Okie dokie! I have posted my finally and last post on Gladiators Moon. *Wipes away a single tear.* It was a good run.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || 4d831c0b73c3d733346d31bc7b20fd66)