AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Predator: Concrete Jungle

Forum: Predator Games
Everything about the Predator Games. Past, Present, & Future
Topic: Predator: Concrete Jungle
Total Posts: 13

Prezes

So, the next instalment in the AvP Universe genre is out!

What are your throughts on the latest console game?

Blackdawn_70631

Uhhh, will let ya know once I play it. Been in a jam with money lately. Was told by others though it was a good game, had it's ups and downs. Am waiting for a review to come out on it from X-Play but nothing yet.
I'm hoping it won't be a waste of 50 + (the game and game guide). I'm only gonna be buying cause it's Predator: Concrete Jungle, who of the AvP lover genre could say no to that?

TIKI

I looked at gamespot, and it got a realy bad score! So I quess only us fans are gona buy it!?
But since I dont have any console, I wount buy it! So keep me informed when you get the game and tell me if its good!

Blackdawn_70631

This isn't a review. VU Games sent me some goodies, as well as other site owners of the relating genre, pertaining the game, Predator: Concrete Jungle. There are Concept Art, Screen Shots, Trailers, Box Art and a Strategy Guide to the game. Reviews on the game are still soon to come, that's whenever I have a chance to actually go looking for them.
The things is, because of moving back to Geocities I had no choice (storage space problems) but to link all them to the game's site, which the game's site is right beside those links. It's really a sad and pathetic sight to be bumming links off of everyone else, but it's the best I can do until finding another decent site hoster and my other computer is fixed.
Anyway, here's the link: www.geocities.com/the_yautja_website/games/pred-cj.html
Enjoy!

Corpral Hicks

Ive also got sent the same pack. Im waiting for my review copy from Vivendi then youll get my thoughts!

tineeeb

Yea, Predator Concrete Jungle is a pretty good game. Especially cause it's my only good game. Though, some levels are confusing. Being this excited about a game you wouldn't usually find a girl playing is priceless.

Prezes

Quote:
Yea, Predator Concrete Jungle is a pretty good game. Especially cause it's my only good game. Though, some levels are confusing. Being this excited about a game you wouldn't usually find a girl playing is priceless.

Which ones?

Which bit?

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Greetings fellow hunters and xenos, i have once again returned to the AGN, due to me working 7 days a week from 7am till 9pm has left me with little time to come back to the site, but i am here now!

I too have purchased this game, and i found it ok i would give it a 8 out of 10, the graphics could have been better, but the person i am like most on here know me as, i like the weapon selection, the violence, and the range of different attacks. I brought the game about 3 weeks ago, and i finished it in about 5 days i think, the only other thing i didn't like was how short it was. But i am sure something will come along that interests us.

Good bye for now

Mar.

Blackdawn_70631

Welcome back Mar. Still haven't purchased the game, been broke these past couple of months.

Prezes

One of our visitors has called for help

Quote:

need help on how to get past the level on predator concrete jungle on level "Escape" on the playstation 2. i have tried everything on the internet walk throughs cheats and still can't get pasted it. this sucks.....

any suggestions?

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

I had to go and play the level, again. To remember what it was about, the first thing is to escape, obviously. Break free from your restraints by repeatedly pressing your light melee attack button. Becareful coz you are in a kinda weakend state, you will need to be extremely cautious as you look for a way out of there. the next thing you gotta do is get your mask back, you will also need the vocal mimicry and visions modes of your mask in order to make your escape. Find and reclaim it.
Next, jump out of the room you started in and just follow the hall you are in when you get to the walkway cross it too. Head down the next hall and drop down into the room below. Only two kills in this room are honorable, so kill the scientist and the guard and turn around ad head out the hall with the guard standing at the end. Go kill him and then go around
this room and kill everyone in it before getting your mask. After they are all dead head to the room on the east side of the big room to get your mask. next you will have to grab a scientist to use on the scanner only the senior scientists will have the cybernetic implant needed to the security
lock on the exit. Use vision mades to identify your prey. and don't kill them untill you are sure that youi don't need them, i killed every bloody one then found out i needed one of them.
When the next objective starts switch to first person mode and lock on to the guy out the window with the mark above his head. This will re-enable vocal mimicry and make the 2 guys move so you can kill them. The easy way is to grab the one closest to you, throw him at the other guy then stomp the one you just threw the guy at. Now head to the now open room on the south west end of the room. In here use neuro scan to find a senior scientist, grab him the head to the
scanner on the north west end of the room. now you gotta find a way out. you need to get to the mourgue, head down this hallway and into the room on your left. Kill the guards in here and head out the opening above you at the west side of the room. In this shaft just keep jumping up until you come to a short hall you can go into. Now you can also recharge your energy this room contains a power junction box where you can recharge your energy reserve. You should see the power box directly across from you as you enter this room.
Jump to the ledge to your right and then to the next ledge further down. Pick up the healing charges here and then jump to the next platform to recharge your energy. The way forward is now open, somewhere ahead there must be a way out of this place. Jump down one level below you, now use the stairs on the north east end of this walkway to go down and behind the guards without alerting them. Now just lift up the gate here to end the mission
(During the use a senior scientist on the scanner mission you will go into a room with one guard, 4 scientists, and this guy. He will be the one with the mark over his head. If you alert any of the people in this room he will run straight out the door. Kill him to get an armor upgrade.)

Hope this helps.

Mar.

Prezes

AbsoluteAvP <- a nice screenshot

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Prezes... what platform are you playing Pred: C.J on?

Mar.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || ac89fa482a55b7cbd4b7c1fe2dbaf5ed)