AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Osama's ass

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: Osama's ass
Total Posts: 73

the_demigod

My bet is they "allied forces" [ ] ain't gonna get him alive.

In fact they won't WANT to get him alive.

Hicks

Agreed. And personally, I think the world will be a safe place without him. That is until another, even more fanatical extremist, takes his place.

Prezes

the problems with that is the 'allies' are not doing a good job at convincing the islamic countries that this is NOT a religius war

UJITTA

I agree demi, but if they do get him alive though the only way, IMHO, to be 100% sure that he doesn't pose anymore of a threat, and suffers the most, is to put him in total solitary confinment never again seeing another sight besides the walls in his 6'x4' cell, that would include no human contact not even a guard, give his food to him thrue a slit at the bottom of the door that would be a proper punishment

[ This message was edited by: UJITTA on 2001-11-30 23:18 ]

the_demigod

They can't lert him live even for a trial.

look at whats happening with Milosevic and the Hague Tribunal- every time he stands, his words make a mockery of the whole process [sneaky bastard, I like that]

besides, having a live Osama would pose an amazingly powerful challlenge to all nutters "out there"...

Maci_D79

They gotta find the maniac first...they should stop bomming and send in troops to get 'im !

Bombing is not goin to get him alive or dead...Taliban morale will also rise if Bin Laden is killed, he may become a martyr to them !?

Anything that happens to him will make the Taliban more determined to fight...and while they are concentraing on Afgan' did they notice whats happening in Iraq ?

Prezes

[takes on Darths voice]

"...if you strike me down, I'll become more powerful than you can imagine..."

[substitute Dubya for Obi-wan]

Cougar

[Takes on Darths Voice too]

"You should have not come back, before I was the apprentice, but now I am the master!"

Cliff

I wish I had something to say in the Darth voice.

RedEye121

Quote:

On 2002-02-06 13:05, Cliff wrote:

I wish I had something to say in the Darth voice.

sod darth try luke

Cliff

Now I need something to say in a Luke voice

Terrorfarmer

(Death Knight's voice) when my work is finished i will be back for you!

Terrorfarmer

oh and btw.... i hope osama dies.... but i hope bush dies too... the agressive bitch... i think he's planning to take over the world... the asshole

Wilkers

YAY! GO BUSH! ....anyway heres my input on what we should do with OBL (the bitch) when/if we catch him. (i have a very morbid and grusome imagination and know many ways to tourture/kill people so plz dont be offended).....1st, when we get hold of him have an American flag tattoed on his ass then streach him out on the strapado (spellin?) after hes been on there for 3 days..take him off then strap him to a "T" shaped table..gut him Braveheart style but make sure he lives, give him a blood trasfusion if he needs it. then..smash his toes and fingers one by one with a 5 lbs. sledge.....after that put him in a closed space with some fleash eating bugs so they finish him off nice and slow...all the while televised to the whole world as a message to the rest of the terrorist assholes that think that they will try to take one the USA....teach em how we deal with crazy f*ckin terrorists over here.

Terrorfarmer

.... and after that we do the same with bush and the rest of the US government

Wilkers

na..i figure Bush is doing all he can to find where OBL is at along with the rest of the taliban.....personally i prefer Bush over Gore...always did wonder wut that lil bitch gore would have done when shit hits the fan....run and hide in a lil bunker someplace safe probly. Bush like all good Americans wants to find the bitches that did this and rip em a new one...also if any American out there feels sympathetic to OBLs cause well...i hope u rot and die u worthless peice of shit cause ur no better than thoes dumbshits over east that shit wherever and never heard of soap....

Terrorfarmer

yah well.... i wished that Clinton was still president...... I think he's the best president the U.S. had in a long time... he was very democratic... i liked him...

Wilkers

Quote:
yah well.... i wished that Clinton was still president...... I think he's the best president the U.S. had in a long time... he was very democratic... i liked him...

Clinton a good president?! wtf are u thinkin? Clinton had his dick shoved soo far up Monicas Twat he didnt know if he was givin a speach of stayin in bed...or some such...but now way the only good thing Clinton did was help the econ..if he was still president he would turn tail and hide when this shit hit the fan back in Sept. personally im all for Bush jsut cause he dont talk a bunch of shit all the time..just like Gov. Ventura (MN) i like both of them cause people know wut they be speakin.

Snoopafella

Goerge W BUsh is the biggest idiot in the world, he end up trying to nuke Iraq and start WW3. He just a dumb ass alcholic hick. i quote form him the man himself to Charlotte Church

"Where u from"

Church,"Wales"

Bush,"which state in that in"

What a thick bastard

SirYawnalot

Lmao!!! when did he say that?

Oh yeah and I think Clinton was a much better president than Bush. So he had one or two affairs... you can't blame him for liking women ffs! He was charismatic and a good leader, and a likeable guy. Bush isn't too bright. He's no coward, certainly, but he's not likeable, and he's basically giving what the American people want at the moment (or 6 months ago at least)-- a tunnel-visioned war monger.

[ This message was edited by: SirYawnalot on 2002-05-09 07:36 ]

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || 99e5dfc551564e4f7ba93ef08e32cd01)