AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Predator: New Blood

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: Predator: New Blood
Total Posts: 5

the_demigod

Read the essay??

General thoughts on a Predator-only game are

here

while a listing of the weapons for the player is

here

Your views on a Pred-only game??

[ This message was edited by: the_demigod on 2002-08-21 10:44 ]

NiteStalker

im an alien person myself, but it sounds good. cant wait for the next section.

that pred pic is from the AvP arcade game, isnt it? the pred does that when you finish a level, doesnt it? thats cool, whered you get it from?

ELFY

that is what ive been waiting for.

one important thing that i think it will need is re-play-ability...... if it is done like all other story based games it will be fun 4 or 5 times then get anoying cause you will want new maps and new senarioes....

since it is a hunting game i recon it should be done in the same style as the CANIVORES games... just put some effort in to making it!!!! thats all carnivores needed realy and a predator version would be THE GREATEST THING EVER!!!!

Cliff

Atleast a pred only game could have something the AvP games don't variaty. In the AvPs you only have Marines and Aliens to kill but in a pred only game you would be able to add a lot of other prey races (think P2 the trophy wall for a few ideas).

Shadow Drone

That would be awesome to be able to fly from galaxy to galaxy finding the meanest most difficult prey that you could think of.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || c14bc7bf764d5f51501680937efa31f6)