AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Ideas for a medieval theme

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: Ideas for a medieval theme
Total Posts: 25

Seikken53

well. since my comps data was erased... all my work on yb is gone... so i just did this... why? cause im having fun writing it i dont have to worry about being accurate with different cultures, because "I" make them up.... so its a little more enjoyable ( but i'll get working on YB asap)

AlienSlof

Quote:

On 2002-09-08 11:55, Seikken53 wrote:

well. since my comps data was erased... all my work on yb is gone... so i just did this... why? cause im having fun writing it i dont have to worry about being accurate with different cultures, because "I" make them up.... so its a little more enjoyable ( but i'll get working on YB asap)

I have all of YB still on my hard drive if you need it m8

Seikken53

no thanks... lucky for me anise has a copy... i just got it.. thanks tho

Seikken53

plus rewrites almost NEVER hurt

Seikken53

bless you whoever gave me the idea to write down my ideas... and i think im turining into a true artist... at night i sometimes cant stand it, and hop out of bed and write down my ideas.... it really helps... i do the original stuff on paper, and transfer it to my computor... thank you!!!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || b2f3f41280a42255d7a7514c911cec05)