AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

ALIEN & Predator props for sale!

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: ALIEN & Predator props for sale!
Total Posts: 31

Renegade

I wonder if he has any predator weapons???

AlienMalk

Slof: Forget the props, what you REALLY want is an real alien queen facehugger egg.. from there you could grow your own queen and as many xeno warriors as you wanted

Renegade

Just what slof needs, an alien army. But where would she get the hosts???

NiteStalker

umm.... i dont know... where could she get them...? OOOH! OOOH! I KNOW!!!! oh, renegade.... come here... (evil laughter)

Renegade

uh-oh................i should probably start running.......

AlienSlof

... me chases....

Spirit of Spi'e...

KICK ASS !!!! Let's see... where's my wallet... *finds wallet* A-HA !! *opens wallet, 2 moths fly out* ... damn.
Heh, you better run real good, Renegade. Not only would you be dead sure as hell, but also your 'descendant' would be ugly as hell (PredAliens are bastards to look at)

Renegade

.......*runs faster while screaming* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......

Anise

Ahhhh, Xeno's just LOVE a fast moving target to practice their pounce on.

NiteStalker

run little preddy... we will find you, and you will make a nice host... and later, a nice addition to our smorgasboard... BWAHAHAHA *cough cough* BWAHAHA *cough* oh christ... i gotta lay off on the maniacal laughing...

Renegade

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....wait........what am i doing...*opens wrist gauntlet*....if i have to die, then im taking all of you with me!!!!!!!...*starts self destruct*....MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || cb4fd6f65ce775ba8462ee2b1fd66bec)