AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

New story: Alien Seduction

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: New story: Alien Seduction
Total Posts: 31

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

steamy?! thats a fucking understatement!
if preliator find sex eeeeuuuuwww he must be pretty fucking immature! (no offence preliator)

NiteStalker

sex is definitely not eeeeuuuuwww.
xenobestiality IS eeeeuuuuwww.
i like slofs stories.
they are not steamy. the water evaporated, now the walls are alight.
i skip the icky bits, and enjoy the rest of the story. why cant you, preliator? dont bring slof down cos you dont like her writing style, just dont read anything written by her. simple.

Renegade

Dude, Slof's stories KICK ASS!!! I've read damn near every one of them, not one complaint about anything, keep up the good work slof.

AlienSlof

Will do

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

i have to agree with renegade here. oh fuck yeh!
Did you get that story slof?

bonehead2020

tell mw where she lives and i will rip her eyes out!!
slofs storys rock! its great to see intelligent aliens making friends with humans and aslong as sex has a plot to it and not just smut,(then again strange tastes was just that...not that im complaining) then its fine.
anyway ive always been weird but u must agree that aliens having sex with humans, being nice caring and having a sensitive side, is much better then ripping them to shreds!!!!
but slof i didnt like that alien george (i think it was, the story about a alien and preds point of view) who raped that girl, a author in your site wrote that not u but i just dont agree with rape, thats just wrong!

AlienSlof

That was Fred, and that is an essential plot incident - I did have to write Fred's viewpoint of that incident, a very difficult but challenging experience as I've had an attempted rape on myself once. He didn't get too far as I smashed the guy's nose and put him in hospital - he now remembers me every time he sees his crooked nose in the mirror!

Why do you want to rip my eyes out?

TIKI

Was that a joke slof, if it was not damn

Razortech Xeno ...

Some one said mud would trap body heat, It would work until it drid up and thet happens to quick to work trust me I know I go to a pantball rang in the rain. [img]/images/forum/smilies/icon_wink.gif[/img]
Aslo I like sloffy's storys, I'm even using her DoX caracters, with her permition of corse

AlienSlof

Quote:
Was that a joke slof, if it was not damn

Tiki, that wasn't a joke, no. I really did smash his face up. I'm not like a lot of women - I react with violence first, always have done, always will. It's probably one of the worst possible things to happen to a female - being shot would be preferable.

TIKI

Omfg well anyways they guy deserved it when he wanted to .... you. If i would of seen the man i wuldof blown the brains out of him, I hate such huamns they all should be killed

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || aa762973258be18caae6c880e818ac72)