AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

AvP RTS IN PRODUCTION!!!!

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: AvP RTS IN PRODUCTION!!!!
Total Posts: 31

Renegade

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!! Over at AvPNEWS they have the first screen shots from ALIENS: EXTINCTION. Its the first Aliens vs. Predator RTS!!!! And in my opinion it didnt look all that bad.
Im buyin it the first chance i get!!!!

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

NO BULL?!!! sweet as man that better be making its way towards my country soon coz other wise i will be hunting it down. so you said it it looked cool i'll take your word for it!

Renegade

hey, check out the first 3 screen shots at avpnews and judge them for your self, they look good to me but i dont know what others might think.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

don't worry man i plan to. so what is it like as a game? does it say anything about the game play and stuff on avpnews?

killadutch

1 word that perfectly describes this... AWESOME!

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Damn right dutch. this puts me in ahppy mood knwoing that there is another avp based game coming out!! makes me all warm and fuzzy!!!

NiteStalker

whats RTS? it sounds familiar...

hang on, it stands for Real Time something doesnt it? its the strategy games like C&C and starcraft.

oh yeah, Real Time Strategy.

is their any actual info on the game, or just some screenshots?

whats avpnews web address?

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

avpnews.com
and thats what i want to know as well. info. info info!! must have info!! someone slap me!! i am drooling over this RTS

NiteStalker

yeah, i know the site now. i just got back from there. there is little bi of info, but not much. there are only 3 screenshots though, and the first 2 are of aliens being killed. BOOO!!!!!! the last one is of a couple of preds vs a couple of hoomies, and its pretty boring. but it still looks kool!

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

yeh it does look pretty wicked huh? i would put the pics on this forum if i knew how!! ive neva done tthat before!!

Renegade

Aliens Vs Predator: Extinction (X-Box, Playstation 2) - Summer 2003

21 single player missions: seven Marine, seven Alien, and seven Predator

Game played as one of three different races; each race comes with its own characteristics and abilities to suit any style of play

Control and upgrade up to 10 different unit types of various races including new never before seen units such as the Predator Hydra or the Alien Ravager.

21 unique maps across environments spanning jungles to deserts

Dozens of weapons including brand new ones to choose from such as: Pulse Rifles, Spear guns, Blazer cannons, and the Exosuit equipped with twin miniguns

Tons of upgrades including the Marine Commtech

_Ccx

I'd like it would be much more indoors and darker.

Aliens as creeping shadows, scared humans, invisible killers... I want some athmosphere!!!

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

i agree did you see thoses screen shots?! they were like a paradise sceen from some cheesy love story!!!

Renegade

Don't worry, im sure there will be more than outside enviroments.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

i hope your right! coz it looks alright but i could be better with a different atmosphere for each of the species

NiteStalker

gee, i wonder if you get to invade a hive as the hoomies or preds? *EXTREMELY heavy sarcastic tone*

actually, that would be very kool - after the hive has been pretty pounded, leaving you with a small force of 10 of your xeno brethren to defend the hive and almighty queen mother... sweet.... choosing which hive entrance is most likely to be attacked, stationing your troops at tactically superior points, waiting for the invasion... the last minute rush to get your remaining drones back in time to defend the queen from the enemy troops who broke through...

big fun

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

man you have really got this planned out huh!

dvVIII

Oh yeah!!!! The big hole left by the cancellation of Aliens:Colonial Marines is getting filled. I have been in touch with EA Games and AbsoluteAvP will be providing ongoing coverage of AvP:Extinction, keeping you update with new information as it becomes available. Expect to see an AvP:Extinction section soon over at AbsoluteAvP.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

good good, bloody good in fact!!

Renegade

hey, just remember, i reported this first to the site...give me a little credit, waking up at 5 in the morning has its advantages

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || eca9efd306f559b4b308f22d3420955c)