AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

AvP RTS IN PRODUCTION!!!!

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: AvP RTS IN PRODUCTION!!!!
Total Posts: 31

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

good man!! if i had a medal to give you i would!!!
so what about some more info. is there any on avpnews yet? i haven't been there in a little while so i din't know.

Crazy Alien Lord

go to planetavp and they have a couple of articles there on it. i think that it looks only ok and i am not going to waste my money on a fifty dollar xbox game untel it goes down in price.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

its coming out on PS 2 right? sweet if it is coz i have a ps 2 emulator on my pc. so i will be albe to play it on my comp!!! (hopefully)

TheBlackCat

Too bad its not coming to GC.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

on seconf thought my emulator won't probally run it coz the emulator is a project effort thing that i down loaded and was a bit of a trial and error thing. whats GC?

NiteStalker

yeah, waking at 5 DOES have its advantages. you get a thick skull from running into so many walls (honest. i know i did

hehe, i dont need a ps2 emulator. i gotta ps2. SUFFER!!!!!!

gc = game cube

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

PC is so much better thatn ps2 or some BS comsloe like that!!! you can do SOOO many more things with a pc than wif a ps2 or x box or GC. eg. write cds, browse the net, play online games, down load mp3s and wavs,scann and post pics all over the globe, edit pics, edit wavs, customise the comp to suit your needs. the list continues!!! you get where im coming from!!??

Cliff

Why can't it come out on PC, don't own PS2 or GC or anthing other then a computer.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

yeh same here! i think they will bring it out on pc. giving a game as good as that to ps2 and x box and game cube is just wrong. avp has always been will always be and forever is for PC!!

TheBlackCat

Well, the problem for me is that it ISN'T coming to the gamecube, its PS2 and XBOX only at this point. Hopefully that will change...

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

IT BETTER COM TO PC OR MAN I TELL YA I WILL BE WRITTING TO THOSE BUGGERS! and you guys know how i can go off my rocker!!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || a120153e91626f38c5b26c39c0f07c29)