AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

this pic!!

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: this pic!!
Total Posts: 193

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

the feminen nature. right. i will do the physical nature first.

the pic is based on the veiws and thoughts of the artist. in this case it happens to be a guy nameed weirdlet. he has portraid what he and lots of other think as a very very good pic. in order here goes k?

head: fine, mandibles look perfect, the shape of the face is symetrical. and the dreads look awesome.

upper torso: looks good but could be beta. the breasts need some work but over all 8 out of 10

lower torso: looks good but again could be beta. over done a bit with the muscle. hips look right to me but mabey someone else could expand a bit.

legs: now my most favorite part (well one of them) of the female anatomy. these are not good but are ok! maybe a bit to cubby but r still alright.

now emotion wise: by the looks of things she has just burst into a room and seen me with some other chick!! na jokes!! she has an expresion of mabey slight annoyance and just a touch of curiosity. but this thread is open to any comments.
knock your self out!!!

ps and preli draw me a better one then!!!! plz!!

Preliator

I would But I have no way of sending it. I need paintbrush or photoshop and unfortunatly I have neither, Why? cuz my dad removed them to keep me from drawing on his computer. Bummer. but I will try to scan one put it on my computer than bring it back here and e-mail it, or somthing like that, the legs is what bothered me bout the pic the rest is pretty good.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

yeh well i ain;t complaining. if i was worthy i would umm well you know!!!

Preliator

I sent my pic of a character in Mark an Me's fic
Mar'kel-ja and sent it in to AAvP
You want a good Yautja chick huh? may b I'll draw one with nice nipplez after all sloffie draws great big honkin . . . well you know, I can draw some Yautja Au Naturel right Mark?

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Damn right you can brother go for gold!!!

Preliator

I sent the pic into AAvP 2 days ago but it STILL hasn't shown up. I thought it might not have gotten through so I tried again, but it told me it already had it? WTH is goin on??? > > >

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

hey lax man it will come through the mods never stuff up!? well most of tha time anyway. so did ya read my pm? you should do one of the three hunters toghter. like preli and kahtay and mar. mabey puit prelis Lo-dit in there as well?

Preliator

Hmmm intersting thought, missed my ski trip So now I'm really depressed
Dunno Hafta think bout what Prel looks like I already drew Kahtay (lol shirtless ) and of course Mar hmm havn't sent in Kahtay yet

Crazy Alien Lord

were would all these pictures be. i would like to see them if they are availible.

Preliator

They are "supposed" to be at Absolute AvP AvPuniversal art, they r not. Thats what I'm so p*ssed about. but the world isn't coming to an end, not yet anyway

Crazy Alien Lord

The world will end when we AvP die hards all die out. only then will the world end.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
Hmmm intersting thought, missed my ski trip So now I'm really depressed
Dunno Hafta think bout what Prel looks like I already drew Kahtay (lol shirtless ) and of course Mar hmm havn't sent in Kahtay yet

hey listen to me preli! don't be depressed ok! depression is how i lost one of my best mates. and by the way kaht'ay is derived from kahtrine how happens to be the middle name of my GF!!!! thats why i wanted a pic of mar and kahtay and preli together!!!

Preliator

Ohhhhhhh thats a good way to get blasted hope she neva decides to drop in for a visit! Shure bring me down with ya.
Dont worry, if and when my pic shows up I shall draw that pic scan/edit/format it etc etc. dont worry it doesnt take me long probably half an hour per character, then everything else will take bout an hour and I'll send the lil sucka in. But I'm not going to wast my time if that other pic dont show up.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

what do you mean good way to get blasted my GF has seen the pic of tha female pred. she don;t care. so you r guna make a pic of mar' preli and kaht'ay?

Preliator

like I said if my other pics show up I'll do it. By the way ch2edit and ch3 are waiting for you on you PM board Mark.

Crazy Alien Lord

good i cant wiat to read them guys, the other chapters were great.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

thanx man that means heaps to us!!
and preli are the pics up yet?

Preliator

Nope no pics yet, let you know if they eva do, I usually check it twice a day

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

you should just mail demi and find out what the hel is going on!!

Preliator

I would but i dont think my e-mail is working I receive alot of shit, but I dont think the stuff I send is going out. For instanc I have sent two e-mails to you Mark but as far as I know they have not gone through.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 4b96b128d6bf7d43355c06285114a756)