AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

this pic!!

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: this pic!!
Total Posts: 193

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

You have sent two emails to me?! well mate i haven't got any of the buggers. so i don't know what the hells going on!!!

Crazy Alien Lord

hey preli cant you pm demi and see what is going on. i know you cant send your pics but maube its just a bug and then he could help you if he can. just an idea. that is if you havent allready done this.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

i don't think ya can. i tried once but i couldn't it was like he didn't exisist!!

Preliator

OH YES WHOZ DA MAN! Im gunna hafta send in Mar again but this is another 1 that I drew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

hey man that is real awesome. how about posting those other pics straight on here?

Preliator

Just sent in Mar should be up in bout three days if its like this one.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

three days!!? you think i can wait that long?!

Preliator

I know it's AGONIZING for me too

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

how can it be?! i have neva seen tha thing yet. you drew the bugger!!!

Crazy Alien Lord

damn. i want to show you guys my best drawing but i dotn have a scanner, it is a drawing of what my main character in my storys will become as he gets a bigger and bigger army. but that might not be posted for atleast another 3 months. i mean the story.

Crazy Alien Lord

oh yeah and about demi i ahev sent him many PMs on what is wrong with the gaem reviewing i can do all the work but it wont upload it. it says cannot move file to a folder.

Cliff

Those are a few good pics. Wish I had better drawing abilities. Anyway Alien Lord, New Species doesn't one of your friends have a scanner you could use so that you could show us your best pic.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

yeh its not like aren't uncommon or anything!!!

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

hey you guys check out this screeie that i took on PH!!
i called it family portrait!! (for obvious reasons!!!

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

so wat do ya think?! i think it is a real fluke of a shot!! a once in a life time bugger!!

Ivan_Houzzen

u no....... that does look like one happy family don't it

Cliff

Yes, you've got your drones walking the little runner while they're sniffing a dead drone, or is it just me who sees it?

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

umm i don't but i will tell ya how it happened: the three drones came running at me and i stunned them wif the pistol then as the last of the three pistol shots hit the ground the runners came along and got fu*ked by the pistol as well then i push F8 and it came outt WICKED!!!

Ivan_Houzzen

actually come to think of it cliff, i do see wot u see. It looks kinda funny

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Ok then why not!! het cliff your right it looks F**king REMARKALBE!!!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 8d105e078ecf43af12523b02d93160d2)